BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VIII: Tom and Jerry Mafia

Welcome to my first mafia as a host !!!

Roles will be going out shortly.

Goodies: Wincon - Eliminate the Tom and the baddies.

Jerry - He's the veteran in the house, having encountered Tom hundreds of times. He knows how to escape the most complicated trap and even make it work for him - Redirect.

Spike - Spike's always been a good friend of Jerry and helped him many times. He's the tough one 'round the house - Rid Kill at night.

Tyke - Being Spike's beloved son he has picked up some skills, but is still only a cute little puppy - Block.

Tuffy - Not really the most experienced one, Tuffy has been taught by Jerry and is a quick learner - Role Copy.

Cuckoo - Yet another friend of Jerry, he has come to help once again - Save.

Quacker - Even though he is not the stealthiest one, neither the brightest, Quacker knows how to get information by persuasive means - Spy during day.

Baddies: Have BTCS and Night Kill, Wincon - Eat Jerry, Tuffy, Cuckoo and Quacker.

Butch - Butch is an old rival of Tom, competing for the glory of capturing Jerry. Butch can easily ask a few palls here and there to gather information - Spy.

Meathead - Not the smartest one (the dumbest rather), he, just like Butch, is trying to capture Jerry. Thought he does make up in strength... - Block/Redirect (has to choose one each time).

Indie(s): Secret wincon.

Tom - A lone hunter, good old Tom is always up for a fun chase with Jerry. He is also a good liar and knows now to get on the soft side of Mammy Two Shoes - Vote Manipulator x0, x2 + secret ability.

Baddies > Indie > Goodies

RID Kill > Block > Redirect > Save > Spy

NK and Lynch cannot be acted on, though the target may be saved. (Tom can be an exception...)

TMM VIII - Tom & Jerry

kristmark1 and Maurice

1. plasmid

2. tolecnal

3. Hidden G

4. Tralala!

5. mboon (Though I may not be on 24/7 most likely only evenings for a bit)

6. smoth

7. Sakura-chan

8. 'Cat'astrophe

9. MiKi

Backups

1. Nana

Mentor

1. Thalia

Edited by kristmark1

Prologue...

It was just another day back at Mammy Two Shoes's house. As always Tom was wildly chasing Jerry and making an unimaginable mess. Spike was telling his little son Tyke how to guard the house from whatever this big world of adventures threw at them. Nearby Tuffy, Quacker and Cuckoo were messing around and generally not doing anything bad. Butch and Meathead were still looking for a way to get into the house so they can munch Jerry and his friends. No one knew that this day might change their lives forever. (Sorry but I'm not much of a typer.)

ROLES WILL BE SENT OUT BY THE NEXT FEW HOURS. PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR PARTICIPATION.

Night one ends tomorrow at 9pm GMT.

There was a problem with the server, so I'm sending am out right now. I'm only telling you what role you are, the abilities are in the OP (with the exception of Tom).

Also, can you please use the rooster to confirm it makes it a lot easier for me.

TMM VIII - Tom & Jerry

kristmark1 and Maurice

1. plasmid

2. tolecnal

3. Hidden G CONFIRMING!

4. Tralala!

5. mboon

6. smoth CONFIRMING!

7. Sakura-chan CONFIRMING!

8. 'Cat'astrophe

9. MiKi

Baddies be aware ,i'm here.

TMM VIII - Tom & Jerry

kristmark1 and Maurice

1. plasmid

2. tolecnal

3. Hidden G CONFIRMING!

4. Tralala! Confirming!

5. mboon

6. smoth CONFIRMING!

8. 'Cat'astrophe

9. MiKi

Possibly... I'm not giving any clues though.

Anyway, only NK, RID Kill, Spy and Block will show up in the night post. If a save will only show up if it actually saved somebody.

I also might include clues about weather or not certain characters acted - you'll see later on.

TMM VIII - Tom & Jerry

kristmark1 and Maurice

1. plasmid confirming

2. tolecnal

3. Hidden G CONFIRMING!

4. Tralala! Confirming!

5. mboon

6. smoth CONFIRMING!

8. 'Cat'astrophe CONFIRMING!

9. MiKi CONFIRMED!

w00t! Let's get this party started! Baddies, I will strike when you most expect it! Because I can! [i feel like being different. Don't judge me.]

TMM VIII - Tom & Jerry

kristmark1 and Maurice

1. plasmid confirming

2. tolecnal

3. Hidden G CONFIRMING!

4. Tralala! Confirming!

5. mboon CONFIRMING!

6. smoth CONFIRMING!

8. 'Cat'astrophe CONFIRMING!

9. MiKi CONFIRMED!

Woops just got on :/ and 8 GMT :/ This is going to suck for me :/

Let's go with option three and just end the Night Phase right now.: P

Honestly, regardless of the time, I think the Night Phase should end tonight. Over 24 hours for the Night Phase seems a bit much, especially since we only have about eight players who need to send in their actions.

The first night is always longer than 24 hours to give everyone time to confirm and get situated. Two or three days is common. And since the end time has already been stated, it would royally screw over those who have already confirmed and made plans based on the given end time.

Also, night one is just about a day and a half this time, ending in around 22 hours from now. That winds up being perfect given that everyone has confirmed already.

And nice prologue post, KM!

Edited by Nana7