BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VIII: Tom and Jerry Mafia

What's up with you? You expect me to go back and dig through every page and post when you could explain why you mean in five seconds?-.- You're the one who used it, so you should explain yourself.

Hosts: kristmark1 and Maurice

1. plasmid - voting for s-chan

2. tolecnal- voting for s-chan

3. Hidden G - voting for tolecnal

4. Tralala!- voting for Hidden G

5. mboon - voting for Cat

6. smoth - voting for Cat

7. Sakura-chan - voting for tolecnal

8. 'Cat'astrophe voting for tolecnal

9. MiKi - voting for Cat

in about an hour i'll have to go so i won't see the day post, i don't know who to vote for, i think i'll remove my vote from tol,but i really want him spied or SC.

the main problem is if we (me,tol,and sc)are all goodies and just fighting and it turns out that others are baddies included :@

rushed in...have to rush out..

creating a three way tie...i think its better than a D1 lynch

3. Hidden G - voting for tolecnal

4. Tralala!- voting for s-chan

9. MiKi - voting for Cat

why are u doing this DON't tom will lynch a goodie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom has a x2 vote sooo there's NO tie unless someone change his/her vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think SC is goodie,if she get lynched....Rids and all should go on plas and trol

please remove my vote

Edited by Hidden G

G calm down..

Lets see..Tom will not necessarily manipulate, yes he is lkely too..but not necessarily

If Tom manipulates..it may not be against a goodie....again likely....but yet again not necessarily

The worst case scenario is that all 3 of us(me, tole and s-chan) are goodies..in which case unevening a tie is as good as keeping the tie...possibly worse...

why are u doing this DON't tom will lynch a goodie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom has a x2 vote sooo there's NO tie unless someone change his/her vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think SC is goodie,if she get lynched....Rids and all should go on plas and trol

please remove my vote

wait hidden g - what do you mean by "please remove my vote"?

I think he means...

3. Hidden G - voting for

4. Tralala!- voting for s-chan

9. MiKi - voting for Cat

Sigh! That really makes me tempted to shift my vote to s-chan but in case she's a goodie, i'm gonna get lynched tomorrow which is not good....and s-chan hopefully will think the same and not change her vote to me...the Nash equilibrium!! D1 ties make sense...

I Think I made it clear that people can't block themself since that would cause a paradox!!!

Also, Tom is a regular VM, but there is also that secret ability he has... and his own little, "special" wincon.

I Think I made it clear that people can't block themself since that would cause a paradox!!!

Also, Tom is a regular VM, but there is also that secret ability he has... and his own little, "special" wincon.

but I've been in games where the vote manip could only manipulate there vote and I've been in games where they could manipulate other's votes, so I'm not sure what a "regular VM" is, please clarify.

Today was again quite peaceful, perfect for Quacker to take an inspection flight. Everyone else was arguing about who was who. Plasmid was the primary target, but soon everyone rushed Cat fearing she might be a baddie, after Pasmid used his brilliant logic to prove his innocence. Not long after a three way tie was caused in order to save people fro getting killed. Luckily no one got hurt.

N1 ends tomorrow same time.

Heads up everyone, it was confirmed that there is redirect kinda thing that is special so Tole can be Jerry. :) Now I'm kinda suspicious of Sakura...

EDIT: Whoops, just remembered something, Meathead was not redirected N1 if we look at N1 post again so Sakura can't be Meathead right?

Edited by mboon