BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Easter Egg Mafia

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. So, I'll be replaced by a backup soon, but until then, I'm here. And I now remember why I never wanted to be in a mafia with curr again. I'm not gonna leave any hints in case it screws stuff up for my replacement, so stop looking, curr!

MUAHAHA! WIFOM will take over the world!!! If the nerds don't get it first. Either way, I win!

@shad You know, I never thought of that... But then, the majority of my friends ar enerds, and none of them understand my obsessions with WIFOM, or mafia in general, really...

@curr Nah, I'm leaving because something came up IRL that doesn't leave me with enough time to check a mafia this complicated. [it's been a while since I played in a mafia with indies...] I could probably find time, though, if I didn't know that you would be adding 20 pages of WIFOM every day, completely spamming my inbox with notifications. But then, I think about it a bit more and realize that I have too much homework anyways [my high school teachers don't know how to teach, so stick a crapload of homework on us to force us to learn on our own. I just kinda skim the stuff and forget it all a week later...], so no, I'm not leaving cuz of you. If anything, I enjoy the challenge you provide me with [again, my teachers suck...] but I just can't play in the mafia.

...Or you hope I'll get kiled on N1 because I know who you (and Aaryan) are!!!

Or maybe I know who you are...

Or curr knows who WE BOTH are...

or shad slips by with an Indy win like game show...

Or mo is going to pull some crazy logic out of his a$$ and annihilates everybody... you never know.

Edited by Aaryan

Honestly, I got behind and just haven't gotten into the flow of this game.

I also have enjoyed allowing mo-lite to take the lead.

Anyway, rest assured that once the Night Post hits and some info is revealed, I will be all up in this game.

But thanks for your concern, KN ;)

Or maybe I know who you are...

Or curr knows who WE BOTH are...

or shad slips by with an Indy win like game show...

Or mo is going to pull some crazy logic out of his a$$ and annihilates everybody... you never know.

I have just realized!!!

Curr's actually a goodie...

...And Aaryan is a badie pretending to be a goodie by helping him out

Shad... well shad isn't really aware of what he's doing (even though he should be helping Mo)

Mo is an indie... (and there's something amazing in his a$$)

Edit: Oh, and Klue is a baddie, pretending to be a goodie, pretending to be an indie...

MWAHAHAHAHAAA

Edited by kristmark1

but I can't think of a good nickname for araver that uses Ginger Snaps...

Araver Snaps. *shrug* No idea why I'm trying to help you get a nickname for me. And I'm as far from ginger as possible (and no, that's not a hint, I am referring to the color).

Darn! Now I won't know who killed EDM N1... :(

Was this directed at poor old me? I am usually the one framed for N1 goodie kills, not the one who pushes the trigger.