BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Easter Egg Mafia

Which happens first? Oatmeal Raisin's save does.

And nope, I even have my apron on with a bowl and spoon all ready, see my profile pic to the left. :P

And so, our brave friend Cookie Dough wouldn't know he was blocked since he wasn't needed in the first place. Yet you wanted to try to poke a hole in my story? I just noticed your post admitting that you figured the Save would be first so why try to mention it in discrediting me?

Can we get Segul on to confirm that it passes his test. You sure he won't think you are an indy too?

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, since you are trying to logger heads, so be it...

And so, our brave friend Cookie Dough wouldn't know he was blocked since he wasn't needed in the first place. Yet you wanted to try to poke a hole in my story? I just noticed your post admitting that you figured the Save would be first so why try to mention it in discrediting me?

Can we get Segul on to confirm that it passes his test. You sure he won't think you are an indy too?

Show me where I've done so.

Ans yes, even Segul will see my goodie role. My vote is reserved for you tomorrow.

If they didn't know then they likely know now...

Nope, I am wrong. And, so are you.

If baddies targeted someone else, they still can't know the reason smoth333 was targetted: it may be that target is indy, or it may be that ...

Ok, since there are maximum number of votes on me, including the bandwagon votes; I'm seriously considering playing for myself and give up on team's cause. Which means I shall out myself to save my skin.

But, before that let's recall how votes on me were mounted.

1. Curr3nt placed his vote on me, and never moved it despite 2 people "kinda" vouching (in his own words) for me.

2. Shad placed her random vote on me, while there was already one there. I asked her if she wants me to defend something, she didn't respond.

3. Araver placed his vote on me but moved his vote coz he is convinced of my goodie role. Curr3nt saw this but still didn't move his vote.

4. Tolecnal comes along and places his vote on me in the name of tying votes while using an old roster. He doesn't bother to come back later to verify it.

5. EDM simple bandwagons blaming it to random.org (Here is biggest candidate for a baddie) The only motive I can think of is curr3nt is a baddie, and she wants to save him.

6. Slick comes and votes for me to save his skin. Though he could've voted for curr3nt and made it a tie.

So, once my role is revealed, Chip Ahoy must kill EDM tonight.

You stated that you would out yourself but before that listed the blah, blah, blah. Then mentioned Chips Ahoy.

Since you claimed to out yourself...and only mentioned one role...

How can Chips Ahoy kill EDM if you are him but you are dead so that your role is revealed?

You stated that you would out yourself but before that listed the blah, blah, blah. Then mentioned Chips Ahoy.

Since you claimed to out yourself...and only mentioned one role...

How can Chips Ahoy kill EDM if you are him but you are dead so that your role is revealed?

If you are really that dumb (or hell bent on twisting my words), then there is no use trying to get you thinking straight. Think what you want to think. I will correct my mistake tomorrow.

What was the clarification?

Also, curr, i don't think KM claimed CA, though you are right about him saying he would out and not outting. But, if I am mistaken and he did, "Chips Ahoy" could still kill EDM.

OOC (not really, I'm always IFC) - I'm doing ok for a first-timer, huh?

Oh, since you are trying to logger heads, so be it...

Show me where I've done so.

Ans yes, even Segul will see my goodie role. My vote is reserved for you tomorrow.

I assume bodyguard ability will come first. So, save needs to save bodyguard in that case. In fact this gives a new possibility about NK target.

Ah, I misread your post. I apologize for that. And add that you need a clue if you think the Bodyguard should die for someone that was Saved. I wasn't surprised at all by Nana's answer.

If I make it to D2 then you can guess where my vote will be.

---

Nope, I am wrong. And, so are you.

If baddies targeted someone else, they still can't know the reason smoth333 was targetted: it may be that target is indy, or it may be that ...

Since only the Indy can redirect the baddie NK. If the baddies targeted someone other than smoth for the NK then they would know their original target was an Indy. Not sure why you need to use "it may be that target is indy" or leave it open that there is another possibility.

---

@Klue - You never told me why you are sure EDM isn't an Indy and that Chips Ahoy should go ahead and try to kill her.

If you are really that dumb (or hell bent on twisting my words), then there is no use trying to get you thinking straight. Think what you want to think. I will correct my mistake tomorrow.

Wasn't that the post you were outing yourself in? You said you were at the start, but before that you wanted to list the voting thing...and then I'd figure the outing part would occur. But you only mentioned Chips Ahoy.

What was the clarification?

Also, curr, i don't think KM claimed CA, though you are right about him saying he would out and not outting. But, if I am mistaken and he did, "Chips Ahoy" could still kill EDM.

OOC (not really, I'm always IFC) - I'm doing ok for a first-timer, huh?

If EDM isn't an Indy he *could*. For not being a spy role he seems very sure that she isn't an Indy or he is very reckless. Probably a good thing he is not claiming Chips Ahoy now.

Ok, Mo asked, so here is the clarification. I deleted it because nobody actually asked for it and I should not go around clarifying game points without being asked to do so.

Body guard has to choose a player or a role to protect. It is not an automatic save for any goodie who dies, it is a targetted save, with the option of choosing player or role id to save (and die in the process). Oatmeal Raisin's save comes first though, which keeps body guard alive.

A further clarification for a situation that just occured to me. If Oatmeal Raisin targets Cookie Dough for the save, and Cookie Dough targets the spy to save, and the spy is a nk target, then Cookie Dough will die. Oatmeal Raisin only protects when Oatmeal Raisin's target is the nk target (or nk target that was redirected to Oatmeal Raisins save target). Oatmeal and Cookie Dough are not allowed to co-ordinate like that for double protection.

Araver, you want me to spill my trade secrets out in public, or are you fine with a post game recap (since I can't pm you ya know)?

If trade secrets help at this moment, please spill. If it's not really helping, then I'll be fine with a post game recap.

Just hold the dragon to his promise, will ya? I'll save you a spot at the ghost tavern.

@curr and Klue - btw, did I mention keeping the outing to a minimum? I think I did. Or was it a parallel universe?

Meh, I kinda feel sorry for D2 already with you two in the picture.

:blink::o You guys want to kill me??? Why??? :(

I'm not even a baddie!!! Just because I use random.org that makes me a baddie??? Or is this some stupid 'Frame EDM' thing again??? :dry:

Please think properly and don't rashly kill me.....:(

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

Ok, since there are maximum number of votes on me, including the bandwagon votes; I'm seriously considering playing for myself and give up on team's cause. Which means I shall out myself to save my skin.

But, before that let's recall how votes on me were mounted.

1. Curr3nt placed his vote on me, and never moved it despite 2 people "kinda" vouching (in his own words) for me.

2. Shad placed her random vote on me, while there was already one there. I asked her if she wants me to defend something, she didn't respond.

3. Araver placed his vote on me but moved his vote coz he is convinced of my goodie role. Curr3nt saw this but still didn't move his vote.

4. Tolecnal comes along and places his vote on me in the name of tying votes while using an old roster. He doesn't bother to come back later to verify it.

5. EDM simple bandwagons blaming it to random.org (Here is biggest candidate for a baddie) The only motive I can think of is curr3nt is a baddie, and she wants to save him.

6. Slick comes and votes for me to save his skin. Though he could've voted for curr3nt and made it a tie.

So, once my role is revealed, Chip Ahoy must kill EDM tonight.

Hiya KM, if I used an old roster it is because the roster posted by Kristmark1 2 posts before me was old, I don't know how to link to posts so I'll just quote both posts below so you'll note the post numbers. And at the time I put my vote on you there was three on Mo, two on Current and two on you so it was just a choice between you and Current to tie it up with the three votes on Mo, could have been current just as easily as it was you.

And "He doesn't bother to come back later to verify it" what you meant to say, I'm sure, was "She doesn't bother to come back later to verify it because she's on the road for work and didn't get a chance like she'd hoped to."

My roster:

1. kristmark1

2. EDM

3. curr3nt - voting for KlueMaster

4. tolecnal - voting for KlueMaster

5. Slick

6. Akriti - voting for Maurice

7. Shad - voting for KlueMaster

8. maurice - voting for LJ

9. LJ - voting for Araver

10. KlueMaster - voting for curr3nt

11. smoth333

12. Araver - voting for curr3nt

13. Aaryan - voting for maurice

14. Zweefer - voting for maurice

I like the idea of tying it up D1, nothing against you KM, if it looks like a different vote will tie it up I'll change mine.

KM1's Roster posted 2 posts before mine:

@Zweefer, You're a bit late...

Also I'm removing my vote...

1. kristmark1

2. EDM

3. curr3nt - voting for KlueMaster

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

6. Akriti - voting for Maurice

7. Shad - voting for KlueMaster

8. maurice - voting for LJ

9. LJ - voting for Araver