BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VI: Braveheart

I will be offline for a few hours so I am just going to throw my vote in there to make sure I get it in even if I still am just guessing at this point.

I am going to vote for mboon on the crazy chance that she is being super devious with the whole TheCube was blocked so he is a goodie train of thought.

Hosts: Zweefer and darth nox

Players:

2. mboon - voting for Sakura-chan

3. EDM - voting for Sakura-chan

4. tolecnal - voting for MissKitten

5. smoth333 - voting for mboon

6. TheCube

7. Nana7 - voting for EDM

8. Anon26 - voting for Tralala!

9. Sakura-chan - voting for EDM

10. Tralala!

11. MissKitten

DEAD:

1. Bong - Killed N1 by Longshanks

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Players:

6. TheCube

10. Tralala!

11. MissKitten - voting for Anon

DEAD:

This is random. Sorry, anon. I don't have anything against you, I promise!

Thanks, nana. To everyone else: school has started for me, so I'm on a student schedule. I'll get on around this time pretty much all days except weekends, and won't be able to stay too long. If anyone challenges my inactivity, this is my defense, and I will use it.

Edited by MissKitten

Is Nana a baddie trying to get us talking about whether everyone else is a baddie?: P

See, so many of you were talking about me voting without reason, but I see a lot of it going around.

Tole, if you think it's suspicious, why don't you vote for EDM too? I don't wanna be killed.;-; Same with you, mboon.

@sakura I think they just thought [and I agree] that voting for Cube was a tad suspicious. However, I can tell that you are new to this style of Den mafia. I don't think anyone's put up the link yet, but if you look here, it'll help. Also, with mboon, I think he would be smart to keep his vote on you until either you or nana change yuour vote, so we can maintain a tie. No one wants to see someone die D1.

@tole I would like you to confirm that your vote on me is purely random. If not, I want reasons behind it, so I can defend. And also, I don't want another D1 bandwagon/grudge/etc. killing me later on, cuz that would not help my fellow goodies.

Also, with mboon, I think he would be smart to keep his vote on you until either you or nana change yuour vote, so we can maintain a tie. No one wants to see someone die D1.

@tole I would like you to confirm that your vote on me is purely random. If not, I want reasons behind it, so I can defend. And also, I don't want another D1 bandwagon/grudge/etc. killing me later on, cuz that would not help my fellow goodies.

@MissKitten - totally random, I wanted to spread out the votes to see where the chips would fall, I feel like baddies sometimes have the tendency to group up right at the beginning to get the ball rolling in their favor - I don't intend to keep my vote on you come nightfall :)

Also @MissKitten - on another note, why don't we want to see someone die on D1? It seems to me lynching is the only real power goodies have over the baddies and if we lose one successful baddie lynch (even if it's just a pass) doesn't that gives them a night to get ahead of us? Especially the first night when no goodie block or save has enough information to see where the wind is blowing to stop the baddies

@mboon - I'm always mistaken for a dude on here :) I'll try to remember your a girl too!

lol, not exactly my train of thought, since Tolecnal made a good point about the possibility that Cube could still be a baddie, but I accept that since you're not going to be on

back on...

@mboon - I also tried to choose someone who did not already have votes so as not to push someone into the lead when I really have no reason to suspect them.

Edit....as I continue reading I am starting to wonder about the whole EDM bandwagoning that Tole and mboon have brought up...not enough to lynch her without hearing a defense though...

Edited by smoth333

@smoth That's why the votes on sakura and EDM should be kept, so we can keep a tie and not lynch someone.

@tole Tying to what I said above, what you said can be reversed. If we lynch a goodie today, baddies have a better chance. It's win-win for the baddies. Wait for N2, and we'll get more info.

If we know a baddie, it is obviously better to lynch. But if we do not know a baddie, random is going to favor the baddies since goodies vote will be spread out and include votes on both goodie and baddie, while baddie know who to vote for and can co-ordinate. So without a compelling reason to vote, the baddie will pretty much always win the lynch. Considering that, with 7 goodies and 3 baddies, we can either vote today and have 5 goodies vs 3 baddies tomorrow and either nail a baddie or go on to 3 vs 3 the next day, or we can avoid a lynch today and have 6 vs 3 tomorrow and then 4 vs 3 on day 3, and still at least have a chance on day 3. Plus we have a spy who may spy a baddie in the meantime. So in this situation we should aim for a tie on day 1 and be highly suspicious of any last minute tie-breakers. I do not think the reasons so far are compelling enough yet to risk a day 1 lynch gone wrong.

Players:

6. TheCube - voting for mboon

10. Tralala!

11. MissKitten - voting for Anon

DEAD:

Putting Cubes vote,

I will keep the three way tie..

tho I would have liked to vote for mboon. but no use risking any goodies

Edited by Anon26

If Tolencal votes for Tralala and Tralala votes for Anon, we can have a 5 way tie!

I STILL want to hear from EDM. What is with the silence? Vote and leave and hardly say a thing?