BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VI: Braveheart

Nana7, flattery will get you, well I guess it doesn't get you as far as you might expect...but good enough for me to take my vote off of you for now!

The color thing was definitely a new thing for me, random.org though has been my geeky friend for a looong time.

1. Bong Killed by Longshanks

2. mboon voting for Sakura-chan

3. EDM voting for Sakura-chan

4. tolecnal voting for MissKitten

5. smoth333 voting for

6. TheCube voting for

7. Nana7 voting for EDM

8. Anon26 voting for Tralala!

9. Sakura-chan voting for TheCube

10. Tralala! voting for

11. MissKitten voting for

Not sure who to vote for after pulling Nana7 off the list, I'll have to think this one through...

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but in the DP there were three other guys with TheCube, three baddies with him, and we only have three mafia

I don't think those three assassins with him are necessarily representative of the three baddies but instead henchmen - why would they be referred to as "Longshank's assassins" if they were Prince Edwards and Philip? And more to the point, why would one assassin ask "Perhaps the Prince overestimated him?" if the Prince was one of the three assassins there? In any case, it is not conclusive that TheCube is not a baddie do to the ambiguities of the post - I, at least, would not hang my hat on it.

Italics added for emphasis:

Having been with the rebels as camp was set up, Longshank's assassins were able to start their night of treachery already well past the senturies that were posted around the camp.

From the nearby bushes, a third figure approached. "TheCube is tied and gagged. He wasn't as much trouble as I would have suspected."

"Perhaps the Prince overestimated him?" asked the short one.

"That's not for me to decide. At least he wont be giving us any trouble tonight" the third assasin replied.

Hosts: Zweefer and darth nox

Players:

2. mboon - voting for Sakura-chan

3. EDM - voting for Sakura-chan

4. tolecnal - voting for MissKitten

5. smoth333

6. TheCube

7. Nana7 - voting for EDM

8. Anon26 - voting for Tralala!

9. Sakura-chan - voting for TheCube

10. Tralala!

11. MissKitten

DEAD:

1. Bong - Killed N1 by Longshanks

Just making the roster all pretty; and @hosts: you might like the new format.

*sigh*... it's 11:30 pm here... and i can't find anymore reasons to sit in my lab (the wi-fi here is my only source of Internet)...

btw u do have a point tolecnal...

here's my tentative vote

Players:

5. smoth333

6. TheCube

9. Sakura-chan - voting for TheCube

10. Tralala!

11. MissKitten

DEAD:

I hope i can return for my final vote just before night falls....

good nite!

Edited by Tralala!

I confused by what you guys are talking about. I clearly stated in my post that I wasn't voting for him for any reason. It's the first day. I don't have any reason to vote for anyone. But I have to vote. So I picked him. What's wrong with that? Why are people voting against me because it?

I confused by what you guys are talking about. I clearly stated in my post that I wasn't voting for him for any reason. It's the first day. I don't have any reason to vote for anyone. But I have to vote. So I picked him. What's wrong with that? Why are people voting against me because of it?

@tolecnal - so TheCube is either a goodie blocked by the baddies or a baddie blocked by the baddies to make us think he is a goodie?

yes. :D it's the best part of the game! but it could go either way, the point is there is no conclusive evidence.

but if it is true that TheCube is a baddie, then it would make EDM and mboon's votes on Sakura-chan a little more interesting and questionable, something a spy could untangle

It's the first day. What kind of a reason would you expect me to have? Why did anyone vote for anyone else? I don't see too many people coming up with reasons for their votes, so you can't really say you're voting me because of that. And the good guys have a block too, so being blocked doesn't make you innocent, right?

Players:

5. smoth333

6. TheCube

9. Sakura-chan - EDM

10. Tralala!

11. MissKitten

DEAD:

I'm switching my vote because I think it's pretty odd that EDM and mboon are voting for me for voting for Cube without reason, even though it's the first day and many others have done the same thing.

Yeah, but it was baddies who blocked TheCube (as shown in DP) and well it's just weird b/c he was in the DP and it seemed like he was a goodie in the DP. Also, you later thought it was weird that TheCube could be baddie or goodie because he was blocked

edit: which may mean that you thought he really was one or the other (but this is just a guess here)

Edited by mboon

I didn't see anything in the post about anyone being blocked. I saw someone being killed and some assassins, but that's it. And if TheCube was blocked, how do you know a good guy wasn't responsible or that it was a trick? TheCube has played more games than any of us. He's experienced. If he's Mafia, it will be easy for him to kill off everyone else now.

For sure it wasn't a good guy who blocked him b/c the DP showed that it was a baddie who blocked him, and I don't know if it wasn't a trick or not, I want to hear what Cube has to say too. It was just weird to me voting for him, it didn't seem random and reasonless b/c he was in the DP.

For sure it wasn't a good guy who blocked him b/c the DP showed that it was a baddie who blocked him, and I don't know if it wasn't a trick or not, I want to hear what Cube has to say too. It was just weird to me voting for him, it didn't seem random and reasonless b/c he was in the DP.

I read it the same way that he was blocked by the baddies. Odd that neither he or Miki has been on.

BTW I still have no idea who to vote for...

Miki will not be on until later. And things sure have become interesting over the past few hours!

Is Sakura a baddie?

Is TheCube a baddie?

Is EDM a baddie in with TheCube?

mboon?

Is Tolencal a baddie stirring the pot?

Sakura, TheCube was tied up in the night post. That is a creative way of saying he was blocked. Anytime you see a player name in the nightpost it means something happened to that player.