BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM V: Council of War

Molly Mae

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nana7 - now that Slick turned up good, that puts your whole "slick, aura & tolecnal are baddies" theory up the creek. Seriously.... What Slick said about you rushing in full thrust is so true. And OOC - I would suggest you not host until you get the hang of playing.

Unless of course you are a baddie. In which case, all your posts were just bs baddie talk (and I retract my last statement.) But even then, you didn't think ahead to what would happen once Slick got cleared, implicating you as decidedly bad. And probably implying that you have put blame on those not in your btsc.

I mean seriously? Vote me on day 2? Why?!?!? Because km was inactive (as I replaced him, he was inactive not lying low)? Because I voted for Slick WHO TURNED UP GOOD! You were SO sure that he was bad, that you didn't consider how it would look if he's good.

I actually believed you outting yourself. (Although, that was a stupid thing to do due to your actions NOT exposing Slick as bad, which was your stated motive.) But let me tell you this: outing yourself doesn't make you good. A baddie could just as easily claim a role in order to draw out a counterclaim from the real vote manip. This would be a gamechanging strategy if it worked.

So in conclusion, I'm not saying your bad. I just have a little more doubt than before, due to what you did with Slick. But I don't go off half cocked exclaiming the certain truths of my suspicions. So, if you're good, pls be a bit more careful. If you're bad, I'm on to you.

As I said, I did not think a vanilla goodie would have done what he did. So yes, I was absolutely sure he was a baddie and I played everything based on that assumption. Since he was a vanilla, that all fell apart and left goodies in a bad place. So I have learned caution when making decisions based on player behavior, as behavior is not entirely reliable, or at least my read of behavior. I expect I will be dead in a few hours so good luck all.

ooc, I do not plan to host until after I have played more, I am just getting things ready so I can since it takes a while to get approved and through the que. I have a fun game idea I would love to see. :)

1. Aaryan

2. tolecnal

3. Nana7

4. TheCube

5. mboon - Killed by baddies

6. Slick - Lynched D1 (Found out to be Robert Menzies )

7. Darth Nox

8. Aura

9. Bong

A. Araver

This TMM has one (maybe two) people who have not played a game no here before today... *Sigh*

Next inactive is mod killed if I don't have an active replacement.

I'd say I'm awesome because I believed Slick was good from the beginning, but I joined the bandwagon in the end anyway which makes me feel like a total fool. Nana7 you learned something and I have to say I learned something too, don't let yourself get pushed around because 2 players are calling you out just for disagreeing with them.

@TheCube - I love that you shortened my name to TNC (The Nature Conservancy), but I think that Tol or Tole, is probably less confusing.

I'd say I'm awesome because I believed Slick was good from the beginning, but I joined the bandwagon in the end anyway which makes me feel like a total fool. Nana7 you learned something and I have to say I learned something too, don't let yourself get pushed around because 2 players are calling you out just for disagreeing with them.

@TheCube - I love that you shortened my name to TNC (The Nature Conservancy), but I think that Tol or Tole, is probably less confusing.

Believing slick was good isnt good enough. I still don't trust you.

Edited by Aaryan

1. Aaryan

2. tolecnal

3. Nana7

4. TheCube

7. Darth Nox

8. Aura

9. Bong

A. Araver

This TMM has one (maybe two) people who have not played a game no here before today... *Sigh*

Next inactive is mod killed if I don't have an active replacement.

@Molly - if you need another replacement you can put me in .. although it looks like you won;t need another ... u have some active players now - but just to avoid a mod kill, count me in when/if you would need me ;)

Trainer Manual Mafia - Council of War

NIGHT 2: Increasing Danger

--------------------------------------

From Dairy of Jan Lucas:

--------------------------------------

~~~

14 June, 1942

London.

Tonight, was another harsh night.

After much of Debate with Joseph, we decided on Aaryan to be the next target.

We followed him down the corridor from main hall, Joseph pounced at him, bringing him down while I emptied my revolver.

He oughta be at the bottom of Thames by now, or maybe in the North sea, food for the sharks..

I have to say, Finn is showing sense. He is being careful and doing his job, the right way. He did his job wonderfully today. He added those pills of his to the water, and Cube just slept through the night. The young one is full of ideas.

I am now even more surer Marian Rejewski is trying his hands in things other then his Maths. He would pay soon. If I can just get my hands on him..

Every passing day brings a sense of triumph, of my survival.

Every passing day adds to my danger.

Have to be in the Council tomorrow.

JL_signature.png

~~~

1. Aaryan - Killed by baddies

2. tolecnal

3. Nana7

4. TheCube

7. Darth Nox

8. Aura

9. Bong

A. Araver

Edited by Anon26

2. tolecnal

3. Nana7

4. TheCube - voting for tolecnal

7. Darth Nox

8. Aura

9. Bong

A. Araver

I still think that he's up to no good.

Edit: changing the color. It was green and I don't think he is a goodie.

Edited by TheCube

2. tolecnal

3. Nana7

4. TheCube - voting for tolecnal

7. Darth Nox

8. Aura

9. Bong

A. Araver - voting for tolecnal

Baddie flipping tentatively but quietly and conveniently bandwagoning as a third vote on D1 + baddie saying he knew from the start Slick was good.

Can you tell us who the other two ones are?

Again I believe the others are Nana7 and Bong.

Beliefs are temporary placeholders for evidence.

I don't think all those voting for Slick on D1 were baddies. To lynch a goodie on D1, a baddie just needs to jump on a bandwagon at a convenient time and to profit from goodies lacking a better target and inactivity. I don't think a mentor would not have told them not to stick out like that: all 3 lynching the same target. So that would be the least likely hypothesis imo (so far). 2/3 is likelier. 1/3 is the likeliest.

I think I explained my reasoning well. Slick's appearing to claim a power role and then never explaining what he really meant or why he did it, that still boggles my mind. I would have not claimed a power if I were vanilla, and even if I did (to draw baddie attention?) I would def have explained that if I drew unwanted goodie attention instead. Instead, he tried to intimidate me, which just made me even more convinced. I was wrong, I would probably do better playing with Vulcans. But I am learning, humans are illogical. :)

I have no idea who to vote. Aura is a suspect for me because I still think her defend of Slick was illogical. There is that word again. I thought TNC voted Slick to alleviate suspicion, but a baddie would have known he was good and thus defending him and voting elsewhere or not at all would look good after the lynch. Voting for him in the end hurt that. Then again, I was mounting an attack on TNC at the time, so voting Slick put an end to that the only way possible. That does not equal baddie though, a goodie would want to stay alive too.