Harry Potter Year 3 Mafia

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be the Dementor

@anon

are you serious?

I think it's time to start building over whatsoever little info we have... just stick with me buddy... listen to what I say now onward... together we can win this game very easily :)

If Yodell is Hermione.

She might have thought Sierius is trapped. Hence wont speak. And she can out claim dementor.

The dementors dont know each other, and if Yodell is a baddy, both dementors might think she is the second dementor.

Even if she knew Sirius can speak, Sirieus have no advantage to say that he had not targetted Yodell. Siriues outing himself would be dangerous for him.

So when Yodell claim to be dementor,

As a baddy, it is a very safe claim. Almost natural for baddies to go for it.

Dumbledore: Shadow7

McGonagall: TheCube

1. MiKi - voting for Klue

2. Zweefer

3. Thalia

5. KlueMaster - voting for Yodell {at least until Shadow replies in negative}

6. Akriti - voting for Yodell

7. Medji

8. kaniac - voting for Yodell

9. Anon26 - voting for Yodell

10. yoDell

4. Nana7 – TRAPPED D1 by Draco

11. curr3nt – DEAD killed N1 by Harry

@all : HOLD IT WHERE YOU ARE !!!!

I know who killed curr3nt and WHY :excl:

MissKitten did.. because he stole her AVATAR ...

Lookout Anon and Nana .. you might be next ....

People beware.. Avatar wars is ON!! Copycat-ers will die !!!

No... The only reason that I have to want to kill curr, which I didn't, is that he ate my cookie, not because he stole my avatar, I don't care about that. [Yes, curr, I'm holding a grudge.]

1. MiKi - voting for Yodell [bandwagoning :P ]

2. Zweefer

3. Thalia

5. KlueMaster - voting for Yodell

7. Medji

10. yoDell

@whoever asked me why I voted Klue first: It was relatively random.

edit: typos

Edited by MissKitten

2. Zweefer

3. Thalia

5. KlueMaster - voting for Yodell

7. Medji - voting for Zweefer

10. yoDell

4. Nana7 TRAPPED D1 by Draco

11. curr3nt DEAD killed N1 by Harry

Two reasons:

1) Zweefer has had my panties in a bunch since the beginning of N1.

2) What if Yodell is Sirius, and all of your votes are ineffective?

EDIT: Removing pre-comments.

Edited by Medji

Just warning y'all: tomorrow I will be out most of the day. TC should be able to answer questions, and I will attempt to check when I can. However, do not expect much from me tomorrow during the EDT day. TC will do the night post.

Two reasons:

Sorry, but as far as I know, we are accusing her of being Hermione not Sirius.

Hmmm........... Strange, defending your baddie partner coz she hadn't come to defend herself.

I'm actually not defending, I'm doing what's called, in my profession, protecting for the missed. In case of having a misfire, it would be handy to have someone else that's been voted for so that we don't have a tie. Furthermore, your logic doesn't make sense. You are accusing Yodell of being Hermoine, but what reason 2 states is What if, meaning that you would have to be wrong in your accusation for it to be true. I'm not saying that you are wrong, I'm simply saying that if you are wrong, then that's the other person whose head I want to see on the chopping block.

But someone as experienced as you would know all that, right? And wouldn't be dumb enough to post incorrect or inaccurate logic that might actually point to herself as being a baddie. Or would you?

I have to hand it to you, though...you definitely waited long enough that it wouldn't seem suspicious based on just the timing...unless you're counting on someone staying their hand for long enough to not be suspected...

Guys, I am not sure about you, but this bandwagoning is making me feel uncomfortable.

What are the odds that two blocks result in 2 baddies being blocked? Thinking back, with among all the goodie powers, only block and spy were to applied on N1. I wouldn't do a NK or a redirect (if I had one) without any info as that may result in a goodie death. But, block (trap) and spy are almost sure to occur. Then, as a baddie it makes sense to foucs on NK and let go of these two actions and accuse whoever gets trapped. If either of the baddie block and spy had happened that would rather clear the blocked people as goodies. Too much WIFOM, too much experience.

But, for now, I am moving my vote to someone who just bandwagoned without saying a single extra word.

2. Zweefer

3. Thalia

5. KlueMaster - voting for kaniac

7. Medji - voting for Zweefer

10. yoDell

EDIT: closing color tag for curr3nt

Edited by KlueMaster

WTH is wrong???

We got a long D1 so that we can pressure people and get info. But, now all of you are sitting tight. None is saying a word, not even the people with votes against them. What are you waiting for, a flash vote to have a goodie killed?

Zweefer, you're making me thing you're bad.

MK, you're making me thing you're trying to troll the badguys into forfeiting.

c3... "" "" "" "" "" ""

Two reasons:

I'm actually not defending, I'm doing what's called, in my profession, protecting for the missed. In case of having a misfire, it would be handy to have someone else that's been voted for so that we don't have a tie. Furthermore, your logic doesn't make sense. You are accusing Yodell of being Hermoine, but what reason 2 states is What if, meaning that you would have to be wrong in your accusation for it to be true. I'm not saying that you are wrong, I'm simply saying that if you are wrong, then that's the other person whose head I want to see on the chopping block.

But someone as experienced as you would know all that, right? And wouldn't be dumb enough to post incorrect or inaccurate logic that might actually point to herself as being a baddie. Or would you?

I'm not really sure what I did to upset you, but this probably won't help....

As I read the order of operations,

trap >> NK >> block >> redirect >> spy (will know redirected, not to whom)

Yodel can't be sirus, because the block would occur before the redirect, thus negating it. We do however know that Sirus was able to use his power, but chose wrong...

Am I wrong in this interpretation?I am not quite ready to cast my vote though, as I think klue makes some very good points...