BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skullduggery Pleasant Mafia

Aaryan

What about the Master Namer Elodin? Did you read the second one yet?

Ah, a wonderful point. Between him and Bredon, I enjoyed the second book.

Funny thing, but Hirk and I hang out with Pat every once in awhile up at Daisho. Funnier thing, I picked up NoTW in Kuwait. =/

Whoops, I forgot to be overly obvious at WIFOM.

Sarcasm? Of course, on the surface, you would want me to think it's sarcasm. But I know you would want me to think it was sarcasm, so I'll consider it a (warranted) attack against flame. But perhaps that's what you wanted me to think...

Sorry, Medji... Plz don't kill me N1. I don't like being deads.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be totally unfair to everyone who hasn't been informed of the new deadline! Good choice :phew:

Also, as much as I'd hate to agree w/ mo, Stop interfering in the players' WiFOM! :D They weren't metagaming, they were reaction-seeking. (Ok, not wifom but mind games, then.) Don't cut off our avenues of inquiry, it's all we've got left! :D

EDITED RULES:

-OOA:

RID > Goodie Block > Baddie Block > Save > Action Spy > NK > Role spy

-On any Day, a tie means no lynch.

-Powerplay is allowed.

-Saver can save self twice in the whole game.

-Saves show up in Night Post; only if successful.

NK cannot be blocked. It is a group ability. Serpine shows up in the night post, though.

Night Post in 10 minutes.

Edited by Aaryan

N1: Dead Serious.

Skulduggery sighed. He was outside at midnight in Dublin looking for something to do. Suddenly, he saw maurice turn the corner. Skulduggery gritted his teeth. “MAURICE!” he yelled “ I know who you are!” maurice turned, just as Skulduggery shot three bullets right at him. maurice ducked and sprinted away before the Skeleton Detective had a chance to reload. Obviously Skulduggery was wrong.

curr3nt was out on his porch, admiring the brisk night air in the small town of Haggard. Seemingly out of nowhere, Tanith Low materialized in front of him. Before he could utter a word, she hit him with the flat of her blade. “Nighty Night!” she whispered to his unconscious body as she lay him down on his hammock.

Molly Mae woke up in his bed, ready to do what he had to do to uncover or kill Serpine. Then he looked up. No nightmare could compete with what he saw. The White Cleaver was hovering over his bed, scythe in hand. Molly Mae screamed, just enough to awaken some neighbors. The White Cleaver, having been instructed not to kill, jumped out of the hole in the room that he had made, quickly lost in Haggard. However, Molly Mae was frightened. Earlier on he had contemplated a stroll in the beautiful night air, but it’s hard to walk after you’ve fainted in fright.

Mr. Bliss and China Sorrows conferred with each other. They knew who they had to follow. Bliss flipped a coin. China called it. “Tails!” she said. It was Heads. So China Sorrows seeked out her target. At the end of the night, brother and sister were confident they knew their target.

Nefarian Serpine was having a ball. Anyone who disobeyed him turned to dust. Tonight, he found another person who dared not surrender to him. Anon26 didn’t hear Serpine sneak up behind him. He just felt himself disintegrate into nothingness.

Sagacious Tome walked up to one of the guards of the Sanctuary (the capital of Magic). He said “I want to know a little bit about this person here.” Pointing at the picture, he showed the guard the face of his target and told him the player’s name. The guard saluted and ran off to find the folder on this person. After looking though the file, Tome was confident he knew this person well.

D1 Ends Sunday, July 10th, at 5PM EDT.

(This scum day is due to the fact that I am gone Saturday.)

Edited by Aaryan

Host: Aaryan

1. TheCube

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde

4. Shadow

5. KlueMaster

6. Anon26

7. Auramyna

8. maurice

9. Molly Mae - voting for Hidden G

A. curr3nt

B.(Other)Medji

Hurray for being blocked. Random vote.

EDIT: I copied this roster from the OP. There was probably a replacement, if I remember correctly.

Edited by Molly Mae

Host: Aaryan

1. TheCube

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde

4. Shadow

5. Thalia

7. Auramyna

8. maurice

9. Molly Mae - voting for Hidden G

A. curr3nt

B.(Other)Medji