4. Shadow

5. KlueMaster

6. Anon26

7. Auramyna

8. maurice

9. Molly Mae

A. curr3nt - voting for Donna Noble

B.(Other)Medji

Found the name of the character. AKA Catherine Tate.

Host: Aaryan

1. TheCube

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde

4. Shadow

5. KlueMaster

6. Anon26

7. Auramyna

8. maurice - voting forDonna Noble

9. Molly Mae

A. curr3nt - voting for Donna Noble

B.(Other)Medji

She's red, right? Gotta be a baddie. Wait, is that code for darth nox?

Edited by maurice

I am the almighty author. I control the story.

Yeah, sorry, no. You tell the story. You create the initial parameters for the story. The players, we control the story.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did you hear that, guys?:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope, you will have to learn how to let go of how you want the story to go, lest you be sorely disappointed....

. ;)

Whoever trained you, trained you well young grasshopper. Do run and tell your master that I shall bow before him and his genius.

What is an "action"?

Actions are active abilities of roles in a Mafia game which can be played during the day or night phase. As opposed to votes which are cast publicly during voting, actions must be submitted secretly by players via PM or in their faction BTSC if they have one.

Example: A player may save another player from the Nightkill. To do so, the player whose role allows him the save action must submit during the night a save action such as "Save X", where X is another player's name (or his own name, if there are no restrictions associated with that role - see Doctor). If the action is not prevented by other actions according to the order of actions or precedence rules stated by the host, and if that player (X) is targeted for a kill, X is saved.

When a player has a faction BTSC, his/her actions may be powerplayed by teammates sharing that BTSC.

Let's talk about the Twyleth Teg. I was reading a short story about them last night and found that Bast from Name of the Wind might be based upon them perhaps.

I <3 Bast. He makes that series so far.

Whoever trained you, trained you well young grasshopper. Do run and tell your master that I shall bow before him and his genius.

What are the physicalities or ergonomics of bowing before yourself? And being a grasshopper, I would rather jump than run, but meh.

Actions are active abilities of roles in a Mafia game which can be played during the day or night phase. As opposed to votes which are cast publicly during voting, actions must be submitted secretly by players via PM or in their faction BTSC if they have one.

Example: A player may save another player from the Nightkill. To do so, the player whose role allows him the save action must submit during the night a save action such as "Save X", where X is another player's name (or his own name, if there are no restrictions associated with that role - see Doctor). If the action is not prevented by other actions according to the order of actions or precedence rules stated by the host, and if that player (X) is targeted for a kill, X is saved.

When a player has a faction BTSC, his/her actions may be powerplayed by teammates sharing that BTSC.

Something tells me this is copied from the wiki. (The wiki you so faithfully maintain, mind you.)

EDIT - And I figured that before I got to the part about "See Doctor"

Edited by Auramyna

@Whoever brought up Wales (b/c that was like 3-4 pages ago...) I prefer their own name, Cymria, or its Latin equivalent, Cambria :P

But seriously, wow, lots of pages before anything's even happened...... Gots to make sure I set the subscription correctly so I don't get tons of e-mails.....

most posts of Molly made sense in LT mafia but some other long ones are BORING.

i know this is offtopic.gif but there isn't anything yet here.

btw i'll be leaving soon.

A lot of seemingly offtopic.gif posts are actually game based. You need to read below the surface. People write things that seem to be off hand comments but actually have hidden meanings related to the game itself. The most basic comments can have another few layers of meanings.

Having said that, @all- can we keep our off topic comments to game related things? I.e - talk about anything we want but only if it's for the purpose of the game (i.e - WiFOMing, hinting or putting across a certain underlying message). Otherwise I go looking for hints where there are none :wacko:

I usually don't have any idea, either. *Shrug* Makes it harder to pick up hints.

I don't think so. Usually you can pick up the hints just from reading the RIDs or a bit of googling.

Uh...I have all of the evidence I need from the N0 post. I know where the poison is.

Heh. I guess I'm itchin' to start. =P

Says the guy who supposedly can't pick up theme-based hints/hasn't read the book.

Also...not a baddie if you care or not but some of you already knew that but you know I knew that and I know you know I knew that so take that.

So you have a partner?

A lot of seemingly offtopic.gif posts are actually game based. You need to read below the surface. People write things that seem to be off hand comments but actually have hidden meanings related to the game itself. The most basic comments can have another few layers of meanings.

And some of us are just chatting and leaving message to make people think they are leaving hints. You were the one complaining about no one talking to you.

Having said that, @all- can we keep our off topic comments to game related things? I.e - talk about anything we want but only if it's for the purpose of the game (i.e - WiFOMing, hinting or putting across a certain underlying message). Otherwise I go looking for hints where there are none :wacko:

So you want us only for our game play? Not our wonderful personalities?

I don't think so. Usually you can pick up the hints just from reading the RIDs or a bit of googling.

Have fun trying to find Twyleth Teg on google.

Says the guy who supposedly can't pick up theme-based hints/hasn't read the book.

Molly can't read. He has a trained parrot to read for him.

So you have a partner?

No, but if you are offering to dance. :blush:

whoops, I forgot to post my action... not that that means I'm not a vote redirect or Stephanie. not tnat that means that I'm not anybody with A night action. not that that means... never mind, I think that you get it.

Whoops, I forgot to be overly obvious at WIFOM.