BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skullduggery Pleasant Mafia

Aaryan

Sorry if it is annoying Aaryan but I usually ask all my host questions in private first. Then if there is a reason to clarify game mechanics I'll ask again in public.

No problem. Really, its my bad for leaving so many holes in the game.

Edited by Aaryan

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok...

Cleared goodies ( or as cleared as anyone can be in mafia for the nit-picky )

Anon

Shadow

me

Shadow's partner

Molly is the biggest part of N2. We either get Nefarian or we add a 5th known goodie with 3 uncleared.

Based upon hints I think I have an idea on who Skulduggery is so save is going there. Odds that the baddies picked you for spy is about the same for anyone else... but Molly is too important. Please do not respond to this. Other goodies please do not respond to this either. I don't want to help the baddies if they don't already know. Baddies feel free to reply and comment about my save choice.

So...

Skulduggery RID Kills Molly as Nefarian

Tanith blocks either TheCube or flamebirde. Do not tell us which one you will block.

Goodies spy either Hidden G, Thalia, Aura or Medji. Do not tell us which one.

And I'll save someone.

Sound like a plan?

I also agree with this plan. I hope you have a good idea for a baddie D2, though.

I also agree with this plan. I hope you have a good idea for a baddie D2, though.

Mostly depends on you Molly. If you are Nefarian then not sure where Tome is yet. If you are a goodie then I'm pretty sure I know where the baddies are hiding.

Mostly depends on you Molly. If you are Nefarian then not sure where Tome is yet. If you are a goodie then I'm pretty sure I know where the baddies are hiding.

Excellent.

The biggest problem I see is thus: If I am bad, I die N2 and a goodie will likely be lynched. Not too much of a problem as two baddies would be dead. If I am not killed N2, there are two baddies left and you think you know where they are. I also have my suspicions. The biggest problem is NK Wifom, but I'm sure you've handled that as you're the primary cog of it.

I really don't have anything more to say until the night ends, though. We'll see how this goes.

@Curr ,well some of us don't have much to say,as the don't want be taken in the wrong way if they do.

and waiting......

Wh bother playing then? This is the game. Holding back info is what makes you look suspicious. Any kind of on-topic talking will help, it doesn't have to be about your role. The more people talk, the more little bits of info you give away and later, when we know more, we can look back and hold each other to these bits of info, giving away the baddies. We can talk about suspicions and how we reached those suspicions. E.g- by logic not just gut feeling; gut feeling and randomness are for Day 1.

Well, Molly hasn't said much. I didn't pick up on anything that could clear him. Obv if he's good, he has nothing to worry about if he's targeted but you'd think he could give us a bit more so we could rule out a different target for NS... This will be so funny if the 2 most experienced players are baddies and we picked them off straight away.

With moma and mo out the way, we won't have to worry about our hints getting picked up. They are the reason I can't hint any further, until they're either dead or proven good.

Wh bother playing then? This is the game. Holding back info is what makes you look suspicious. Any kind of on-topic talking will help, it doesn't have to be about your role. The more people talk, the more little bits of info you give away and later, when we know more, we can look back and hold each other to these bits of info, giving away the baddies. We can talk about suspicions and how we reached those suspicions. E.g- by logic not just gut feeling; gut feeling and randomness are for Day 1.

Well, Molly hasn't said much. I didn't pick up on anything that could clear him. Obv if he's good, he has nothing to worry about if he's targeted but you'd think he could give us a bit more so we could rule out a different target for NS... This will be so funny if the 2 most experienced players are baddies and we picked them off straight away.

With moma and mo out the way, we won't have to worry about our hints getting picked up. They are the reason I can't hint any further, until they're either dead or proven good.

I'm going to let the RID Kill continue to target me for one reason--it is my defense. If the RID Kill targets anyone else, then I fear there will be votes for me tomorrow. Why not clear me now and avoid the hassle?

I did consider requesting that the RID kill go elsewhere, but why bother? The whole thing is WIFOM anyway. If I can be only the one role, I would like it very much to come at me.

But I did hint pre-N1. It's a lazy hint somewhere in my first four posts. If you find it, please don't insult me. I was having a...thoughtless day.

N2: Angry Sorcerers

Skulduggery sat, dejected. Last night, he had let his quarry slip away, only to have him killed in the day! He looked up. Now was a chance to redeem himself! He saw Molly Mae taking a stroll down the street. The Skeleton Detective crouched behind a bench, waiting. When Molly Mae turne the corner, Skulduggery jumped and threw his fireball with all his might. “I know who you are!” he shouted. He then saw his fire ricochet off a trash can and Molly Mae ran. The Detective sighed. Two mistakes in as many Nights. Not to mention his aim was getting worse.

Tanith knew what she had to do. She saw her target, TheCube walk out of the nearest pub. She liked her new way of knocking people out. She snuck up behind him and thumped him on the back of his head with the butt of her sword. She lay him down on a park bench and walked off into the night.

China Sorrows pointed her finger at Mr. Bliss. “Tonight it’s your turn!” she told him. Bliss knew not to mess with his sister in a foul mood; so he took off and followed his target.

Nefarian Serpine smashed his fist down on the table, breaking it in two. “My best man! The unstoppable killer! Dead!” He sneered. He would have to fight fire with magic. The Goodies would pay with blood. He found his new target, Thalia. “Hello, miss.” He said quietly. As Thalia turned, Serpine impaled her on his sword.

Host: Aaryan

1. TheCube

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde

4. Shadow

7. Auramyna

9. Molly Mae

A. curr3nt

B.Medji

DEAD:

5.Thalia-impaled N2 bySerpine

6.Anon26 - disintegrated N1 by Serpine

7.maurice- stabbed D1 and found to be the White Cleaver

D2 ends Monday, July 12th, at 5PM EDT

Edited by Aaryan

*Comes back from the grave* Hmm. Someone seems to have picked up my hint. :dry: At least I still have a body to haunt someone with so look out! Muahaha! (Can't find the emoticon I'm looking for). In other words, baddies, start running. *Returns to grave to wait*

Edited by Thalia

Well, I noticed Cube was blocked and Tome didn't act. But let's put that on hold a bit.

Molly is confirmed goodie and Thalia is quite likely a goodie so we now have 6 cleared goodies out of 8. BTW Baddies, thanks for NK'ing someone not already cleared.

Sorry, Thalia I saved Shadow. I didn't want to lose my known goodie spy.

Waiting on Shadow's report before continuing.

1. TheCube

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde

4. Shadow

7. Auramyna

9. Molly Mae - voting for Hidden G

A. curr3nt

B. Medji

DEAD:

This is how D1 started for me. =P

1. TheCube

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde

4. Shadow

7. Auramyna

A. curr3nt

B. Medji - voting for TheCube

DEAD:

Guess who got blocked? Guess whose action showed up N1, but DID NOT show up N2?

Ok, well at least Molly is cleared. It's just that it would have been a great baddie plan to block NS N1 as some ppl would have forgot NS couldn't be blocked etc etc and it just sounded like something momo and moma would cook up. But I'm glad we could clear you, moma.

Molly, obviously your hint can't be that bad if we didn't pick up on it. I'll go back and have a look. Btw, did you pick up any of my hints?

Can the next person to post the roster pls add my vote to HiddenG? altho I am still suspicious of TC.

1. TheCube

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde

4. Shadow

7. Auramyna - voting for Hidden G

A. curr3nt

B. Medji - voting for TheCube

DEAD: