BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Trainer's Manual Mafia IV

araver

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot confirm nor deny that.

Nor should it be a part of your game play. It's called metagaming ;) When it's unavoidable, it's unavoidable. But in this case, it's perfectly avoidable.

Hmmm, didn't think of it that way. Anyways...

Petrus, you have two votes on you so you need to give a defense or some kind of info. All your posts have been off topic, not related to any votes on you. It's like you're avoiding the issue....

EDM - defense please :D:D:D <~~~~ Li language. (btw, you don't want to die D1/N1 again! ... Do you?)

Being active and being a goodie are not necessarily the same things.

So far as vote count is concerned, you shall soon have 1 if I don't hear a sound defense from you in next 10 mins.

FIRST: why should i listen to u? maybe you're attacking me just to hide your true ID

SECOND: i'm gonna be nice and reply .My defense are my words that i said .and don't try to push me to say something i don't want to say cz i'm not going to do itSORRY. .

Thirdly:Don't try to pressure me to clean your spot ,and hide . don't offend me to defend yourself ;)

THAT"S ALL I CAN SAY NOW,YOU CAN TAKE WHAT U SEE AS CONVINCING .

P.S:don't take anything i say as personnel ,it's just i game that i like to play ;)

EDIT:correction

Edited by Hidden G

Hosts: Aaryan and Araver

1. Hidden G - voting for Petrus

2. flamebirde - voting for EDM

3. EDM

4. good22

5. TheCube - voting for flamebirde

6. Petrus - voting for good22

7. KlueMaster - voting for EDM

8. Anon26 - voting for EDM

9. Auramyna - voting for Petrus

10. RainThinker- killed by the Baddies

I think that EDM is very suspicious. she hasn't been defending herself, so I think that I am going to increase the pressure on her. As soon as she gives a satisfactory reply, I'm switching to someone else.

And, while others are taking time, let's hear you out in the meanwhile.

Give me a reason to not suspect you.

hahaha NICE ONE :thumbsup:

BUT as u can see, i'm clean until with 0 votes ,u can put me if u want i have no prob.and as u can see i have nothing to hide now ,i'm open to any thing and i'm being active and always contributing in the game's page ;):duh: :duh: :duh:

Being active and being a goodie are not necessarily the same things.

So far as vote count is concerned, you shall soon have 1 if I don't hear a sound defense from you in next 10 mins.

FIRST: why should i listen to u? maybe you're attacking me just to hide your true ID

SECOND: i'm gonna be nice and reply .My defense are my words that i said .and don't try to push me to say something i don't want to say cz i'm not going to do itSORRY. .

Thirdly:Don't try to pressure me to clean your spot ,and hide . don't offend me to defend yourself ;)

THAT"S ALL I CAN SAY NOW,YOU CAN TAKE WHAT U SEE AS CONVINCING .

P.S:don't take anything i say as personnel ,it's just i game that i like to play ;)

EDIT:correction

Perhaps you can point me to a post where you've actually said something...

Hmmm, I thought so.

HiddenG know this, if EDM comes up with a plausible defense, then my vote is on you.

That was sort of like when Me and KM were sort of suspicious of flamebirde.