3. EDM

4. good22- lynched and found to be The Shopowner

5. TheCube - killed by Baddies

6. Petrus Voting for Auramyna

7. KlueMaster Voting for flamebirde

8. Anon26 voting for Petrus

9. Auramyna Voting for flamebirde

10. RainThinker- killed by Baddies

Nothing much to say, except the goodies are making a big mistake. I think that Petrus is a baddie, acting with typical baddie tactics, such as laying low and also claiming a role.

Edited by flamebirde

Nothing much to say, except the goodies are making a big mistake. I think that Petrus is a baddie, acting with typical baddie tactics, such as laying low and also claiming a role.

believe me ,i don't know about u or petrus ,i have lots of thought s, but as i can see you're not defending yourself as u should you're putting the blame on someone else like a baddie would do u have to come up with something better for me(or others) to move their voter[this is what the game is all about]

So I am voting for Petrus.

i would have voted for FB, and had him lynched up, but there is a little tweeny weeny reason, that have made me lynch Petrus instead, tho I may change the vote to FB, if there is a tie or time demands it.

Anon, this is highly suspicious behavior from your side. When you are sure of a baddie, and other people are already voting for him, then why would you go about diverging the votes? A divided vote is as much against goodies as an inactive player. We've had an inactive goodie earlier, and now you are pushing the divided vote on us.

When all are sure of FBs guilt, whoever is diverging the votes will automatically be counted as a baddie.

Ignore it all. I understood Anon's intentions. I'm also moving my vote onto Petrus now.

Edited by KlueMaster

Hosts: Aaryan and Araver

1. Hidden G Voting for flamebirde

2. flamebirde - voting for Petrus

3. EDM

7. KlueMaster Voting for Petrus

Anon, this is highly suspicious behavior from your side. When you are sure of a baddie, and other people are already voting for him, then why would you go about diverging the votes? A divided vote is as much against goodies as an inactive player. We've had an inactive goodie earlier, and now you are pushing the divided vote on us.

When all are sure of FBs guilt, whoever is diverging the votes will automatically be counted as a baddie.

Ignore it all. I understood Anon's intentions. I'm also moving my vote onto Petrus now.

why are u doing this aren't we supposed to get rid of FB first then Petrus???

plus i think a mafia should be better than this cz i've devoted much time for it and when i check it there's a bit of stuff going around /

KM.

I had just typed up a looong thing, "my tweeny weeny reason".

I knew my post would bring me in suspicioon but just when I refreshed past before copy pasting my reply (I do this before because usually there is always anotherpost that gets before me.) I saw your change of mind.

If you want I can post the reasons, but I would if you rather not. Coz this would attract more suspicion on me coz baddy will try to lynch me saying I am defending FB.

@Hidden G: There is more then what meets the eye.

I am not accusing you just now, I am just asking you reason why you voted for FB. Give it a mind, you might know it why I am going for Petrus.

Petrus look to me more as neutral as a goodie or a baddie , i voted for FB cz Cube said so and i trust the guy,even if he is wrong.

plus i don't want any of u (anon,KM)get manipulated by the other and trasfering it to all of the rest.(i'm not defending Petrus,all i'm saying is IF one of u two is a baddie and there's a big chance (talking maths :P or my own idea),he'll push us all to make a BIG mistake)

why are u doing this aren't we supposed to get rid of FB first then Petrus???

@HiddenG

Did you pay attention to the fact there can be only one spy, but two people have almost guaranteed that FB is a baddie?

What if I was wrong in my calculation of goodies and baddies? What if someone had behaved irrationally at some point and thus has changed all the equation?

Now, there is another question in your mind that you've not asked - why I'm trusting anon so much?

Well, here is my little theory: baddies already know who are goodies and who are baddies so they only focus on manipulating the minds. A goodie, on the other hand, will stretch his mind as far as possible to distinguish goodies from baddies. When Anon voted for Petrus, it looked like he did some meticulous calculations. No baddie would want to do that. I hope this explains.

@HiddenG

Did you pay attention to the fact there can be only one spy, but two people have almost guaranteed that FB is a baddie?

What if I was wrong in my calculation of goodies and baddies? What if someone had behaved irrationally at some point and thus has changed all the equation?

Now, there is another question in your mind that you've not asked - why I'm trusting anon so much?

Well, here is my little theory: baddies already know who are goodies and who are baddies so they only focus on manipulating the minds. A goodie, on the other hand, will stretch his mind as far as possible to distinguish goodies from baddies. When Anon voted for Petrus, it looked like he did some meticulous calculations. No baddie would want to do that. I hope this explains.

KM i'm not trusting anyone ,ok, and especially U and anon( nothing personal,only in the game),u two are sort of working together always, i didn't want to put this earlier but u made me now,i hope my idea will be accepted by Goodies.and as u know anon can change his vote anytime now.but why did u said i hope this explains ,what do u mean (i knew a bit why anon voted for petrus but what are u trying to say? )

Okay, I'm back. here's my defense:

Do you guys literally believe that I am a baddy and killed Cube when Cube have himself said that Kill FB if I die. No one is soo stupid.

I dont blame any of you for your votes, just the ingenuity of the baddies. I think they delibrately killed Cube.

KM i'm not trusting anyone ,ok, and especially U and anon( nothing personal,only in the game),u two are sort of working together always, i didn't want to put this earlier but u made me now,i hope my idea will be accepted by Goodies.and as u know anon can change his vote anytime now.but why did u said i hope this explains ,what do u mean (i knew a bit why anon voted for petrus but what are u trying to say? )

The reason I and anon are working together is because we've sort of started from where we had left in TMM2. Though, we had lost to baddies in that one (largely due to Q-cumber causing a lot of confusion). :(

I have given you my theory, which is my reason to follow anon's vote. And that's why I hoped it explained everything to you.

Okay, I'm back. here's my defense:

Do you guys literally believe that I am a baddy and killed Cube when Cube have himself said that Kill FB if I die. No one is soo stupid.

I dont blame any of you for your votes, just the ingenuity of the baddies. I think they delibrately killed Cube.

classic WiFoM

this sort of defense doesn't work when experienced players are involved in a game. so don't defend yourself for death of cube. defend yourself against the fact that The Tracker spied on you, and since then 2 players have almost guaranteed that you are bad.

Sometimes I surprise myself. How could have I been so ignorant.

Fortunately, a quick nap has set everything straight. Mind was relaxed and so I could see things as they are.

Hosts: Aaryan and Araver

1. Hidden G Voting for flamebirde

2. flamebirde - voting for Petrus

3. EDM

7. KlueMaster Voting for flamebirde

Now, I know a vote will be changed just before the day is over. But, with any bit of luck it will be 4 vs 2 in goodies favor.

Sticking with my guns... There's a reason why I haven't been lynched yet. Not because I'm a baddie. It's because I have no action.......

Petrus would you like to go for a tie lynch? OR do you believe that FB is a goodie?

If answers to both questions are NO then move your vote to FB. Coz baddies will gang up on you towards the end. And you would not want to have majority of votes against you.