3. EDM

4. good22- lynched and found to be The Shopowner

5. TheCube - killed by Baddies

6. Petrus Voting for Auramyna

7. KlueMaster

8. Anon26

9. Auramyna

10. RainThinker- killed by Baddies

The tracker had to have spied the loan shark. I think we had it right. However, I think Auramyna is a baddie, too.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Petrus - explain what you mean about the tracker must have spied the loan shark. Maybe the spy spied a goodie or spied a baddie but didn't want to out themselves.

Also, you have voted for me but you haven't given me a reason why. So how can I give my defence? Do you seriously want another goodie lynched today? Since the baddies have a nightkill, our only chance to keep ahead of them is to use our lynch on a baddie. They are knocking us off like flies and if we lynch another goodie today, the baddies have practically won. (They have a nightkill AND a vote manip).

We really have to get this right. So ask me whatever you want to know so we can move on and start looking for the REAL baddies. (Sheesh!)

Petrus - explain what you mean about the tracker must have spied the loan shark. Maybe the spy spied a goodie or spied a baddie but didn't want to out themselves.

Also, you have voted for me but you haven't given me a reason why. So how can I give my defence? Do you seriously want another goodie lynched today? Since the baddies have a nightkill, our only chance to keep ahead of them is to use our lynch on a baddie. They are knocking us off like flies and if we lynch another goodie today, the baddies have practically won. (They have a nightkill AND a vote manip).

We really have to get this right. So ask me whatever you want to know so we can move on and start looking for the REAL baddies. (Sheesh!)

I just feel I'm reading into something... And anything I ask I feel will be deflected or shot down. Nothing personal, it's just a game.

@Cube you are not supposed to say any such thing in ghost post.

@EDM time you shall come clean with your action. it's 4vs3 already.

Hosts: Aaryan and Araver

1. Hidden G

2. flamebirde

3. EDM

7. KlueMaster Voting for flamebirde

8. Anon26

9. Auramyna

Even if I'm wrong on experienced baddie(s), I'm certainly not wrong on FB.

EDIT: Color correction

Edited by KlueMaster

Petrus - I know it's a game. My point is that you have voted for me w/out giving a reason so you aren't giving me anything to defend. You should either give me a reason or move your vote. That is how the game is played. Otherwise how can I move your vote?

Due to this behaviour, I have to believe that Petrus is a baddie (possibly along with FB and HiddenG.) Any minute now one of his teammates will come on and put a vote for me.

I have to go out but will be back in a few hours to place my vote. That's how long you have, Petrus, to convince me you are acting in good faith. Your behaviour is confusing me and just because no-one counterclaimed you, doesn't mean you aren't bad. The player w/ your role probably hasn't picked up your hint.

what a night. I felt that Cube was a goodie, an now i think i knew 2 baddies (80% sure) , i hope i won't be offended by this.

Cube u said to get rid of FB ,i hope u were the spy and know his ID not just a thought. and Cube if u can be much more objective but helping at a time ,plz make another post just to help us without involving in the game(like what the manual said)

I have a question to all : in the story it was said that EDM went to the doctor so i have 2 thoughts :

1) doing this aren't u blowing EDM's ID and saying he's a goodie??

2) does that mean yesterday the Doc saved him when there was a tie ???

I have a question to all : in the story it was said that EDM went to the doctor so i have 2 thoughts :

1) doing this aren't u blowing EDM's ID and saying he's a goodie??

2) does that mean yesterday the Doc saved him when there was a tie ???

Well, it's in red, so I assume you'd like the host to answer:

1) EDM was the target of the Doctor's save action. That is what is mentioned in the night-post.

There is no mention nor hint about anyone's role.

2) The Doctor has no ability that allows vote manipulation.

PS: EDM is a she ;)

Well, it's in red, so I assume you'd like the host to answer:

1) EDM was the target of the Doctor's save action. That is what is mentioned in the night-post.

There is no mention nor hint about anyone's role.

2) The Doctor has no ability that allows vote manipulation.

PS: EDM is a she ;)

ok thank u for the help ,and yes the question was for u :P and anyone else(if they like)

Sorry for the EDM he/she prob, i'll remember it .

Well, I am lil what convinced about FB, but we have to remember that there are two more baddies. We should use all info that is before it go stale.

Possiblities:

EDM:

Long I have been suspicious of EDM, but KM have no suspicion on her, (which influenced me).

-The thing that makes her look bad are that vote manip was tilted to her favour by the baddies in D1.

-Killing of RT

-ambigious comments "I have no time to send my action" and all

For this day, if she is in league with FB,

The baddies may have blocked one of themselves, the age old tactic of removing suspicion by blocking your own kinsman.

Hidden G:

Not much to say about him.

- He voted for good22.

- Posts earliar. (small stones may produce big ripples)

Petrus:

I am surprised that he isnt already lynched. He just pops up at times when there are votings, sorta clear himself, progress along the next day with a close margin (in votes). Drop some annoying comment in the midst of Night or Day. Goes back to his hibernation,(No discussion or defence)

He sorta look like an ideal Newbie Baddie.

There could be two people as baddies from the above.(6 possible combinations)

Aura and KM till now, dont strike me as one of them.

KM tho asked people to vote for good22, He had good intentions.

Aura tho he tried to balance the vote, but I think it was a good move, because he took his vote away from good22 (a goody) and put it on EDM (?). It made the dealer's manipulation stick out.

i'm respecting everyone's POINT OF VIEW so i expect everyone to respect mine.

Anon, KM,EDM,and recently aura(witch i had thought that she's 100% a baddie) are attacking me ,and something that aura said to me made today everything clearer but also produced some mysteries,she said that they'll pressure me (or anyone),so i'm seeking to see who's the baddie(or badies)

i think THe cube was the spy and maybe spied FB and saw he was a baddie but i don't know if his demand was established on good info or a though, i hope he would clear it ,i'll try to reply on his post so he'll get a notification.

now: KM was the first person i thought he's a baddie but yesterday i was confused mhe looked more like a goodie.

Anon was neutral first but then he started like a hidding alliance with KM witch is making everything "fishy" :huh:

Aura looked like a goodie first and now she's against me and i don't know why.

All that i want to say is: to all the goodies,the only way to win this thing is to choose anyone of the other (u can include me if u want but i'll defend cz i'm a goodie) say what do u think so if some other goodie have the same though he'll help to get rid of him.

do it fast we don't have much time left

Okay, Anon. I will follow you. Who should I vote For out of Flamebirde, Petrus and HiddenG? Those are my three main suspects but I'm torn over which one to vote first. Also Anon26 - I am a female not a male! I do however have a moustache, KIDDING!

Anon26 - with your words about Petrus, you took the words out of my mouth. That is exactly how I feel. How can he refuse to give a reason for voting because it will get deflected? That is the game; to make accusations based on some type of reason and then give defences. By not giving a reason, it means he doesn't want a defence, he doesn't want information, he doesn't want to clear me as a goodie, he just wants to vote for me, full stop. So this seems incongruent with the aims of the game. Unless he were a baddie.... Or a newbie who doesn't understand the game.

For now I will vote for Flamebirde. But I still have my eye on Petrus and HiddenG. And I'm open to any decent suggestion or convincing case as to who to vote for.

Please add my vote for FB for reasons already delineated in the thread thus far. (Too tricky to copy the roster on my iPod.)

@ HiddenG- I'm not "against you". This is just a fact finding mission and I don't know who to trust. Don't take it personally. You aren't being voted for yet.

Also, it's breaking the rules for TheCube to make any more ghost posts especially ones that give info. The post he made after dying already broke the rules. HiddenG: you know that, so you shouldn't keep trying to get TheCube to post. It's called cheating. It's not that I don't want to hear from Cube, but you can be banned from playing mafia with this group if you cheat by giving info after you're dead or trying to get others to do that.

Also, HiddenG- you don't have any votes on you. People only mentioned your name. It makes you look more suspicious when you over react and jump to defend yourself when someone mentions your name w/out even voting for you! So like I said earlier, chill out! :thumbsup:

1. Hidden G

2. flamebirde

3. EDM

8. Anon26

9. Auramyna Voting for flamebirde

Fine, I added my vote in myself. Now, just maybe, could others take the time to vote?

i'm sorry i didn't know i thought that if someone dies he can say stuff but not directly, if something happen it's my fault not cube's ,i'll take responsibility.

i'm so :blink::wacko: and lost now i think baddies are trying to push us all to vote for the goodiea to go out,i'm so lost and i really don't know who to trust, i want to vote for someone but i'm afraid if i do so ,everyone will think i;m a baddie and go against me plus if he was a baddie really his friend will defend him and try to lynch me :excl:

i think someone between EDM,anon,Petrus .. is a goodie but don't know who.

when the game is finished and if my thoughts were true(even the ones i didn't mention)i'll be more confident next time and i'll play much much better ;)

Cube , did u make this decision due to a trusted info ,or just an assumption ,(i know u can't make lots of post now, just help with and objective view,thanks. )

@Hidden G:

Ghosts are dead. No longer able interfere with the game. Not in the game thread, not using PMs, not in real life. No way.

They are (usually, out of courtesy) allowed to post 1 more post in Gray.

There is no ghost posting with on-game topic. TheCube was warned immediately after dying to not to give on-topic information in his (1 and only) ghost post he was allowed to.

All of the above are mentioned in the

If I were you, I would not look into that ghost post since it does not carry in-game/on-topic information.

You are free to try to talk to TheCube all you want, as long as TheCube does not respond nor in any other way influence the game.

Wow, you made ANOTHER post to Cube while I was writing my post to you. Host, can you tell HiddenG he is flagrantly breaking the rules?!

@Aura:

I believe HiddenG did not read the rules about ghost posting so he did not know. But he cannot *actually* break the rules as invoking a dead player does not work / have any effect.

@All:

Sorry for not responding sooner. The fact that the first two ghosts were either silent or already conformed to the rules, blind-sided me for a second there about the need to re-warn about the rules on ghost posting.

Ghost posting is covered , chapter III (e) entitled "Death"

Edited by araver

1. Hidden G

2. flamebirde

3. EDM

8. Anon26 voting for Petrus

KM and Aura are voting for FB, and he seems pretty much like a baddy.

Petrus too seems like a baddy, and his voting to Aura, who is voting for FB, sort of confirm it.

So I am voting for Petrus.

i would have voted for FB, and had him lynched up, but there is a little tweeny weeny reason, that have made me lynch Petrus instead, tho I may change the vote to FB, if there is a tie or time demands it.

Edited by Anon26

@HiddenG - just be confident in what you believe. If you vote for a baddie they might (MIGHT) kill you but if you DON'T vote for a baddie, they will win anyway! So just do what you think is right. If people seem like they are attacking you, it is for three possible reasons:

1) they are goodies who are just as confused as you are and are trying to figure out the baddies (remember one way is to pressure people to talk so we can trip them up on their lies.)

2) they are baddies trying to take the blame off themselves and they can't vote for their team mates so they vote for a goodie.

3) due to your enthusiasm and newness, you may have made a few statements that sounded a bit like a baddie. But we can't tell the difference between a new player and a baddie cos it could be either reason. Also, some baddies pretend their mistakes are from being new or not knowing the rules and they end up being a baddie! I'm not saying you did that but I have seen it done in other games.

So just remember it's a game and din't take it personally. Have fun with it, it's a game! If you die it's not real life and you still win if your team wins even if you're dead. So don't let the game put your blood pressure up, or give you heart problems. (It is easy to get really wrapped up in the rollercoaster of emotions. In most mafias on mafiamaniac.net, I go from the depths of despair to the heights of euphoria when playing.

Just have fun and try not to take it personal. Who cares if we die if we have fun?!

:D

1. Hidden G Voting for flamebirde

2. flamebirde

3. EDM

8. Anon26 voting for Petrus