BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Trainer's Manual Mafia IV

araver

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it! I am at fault in initiating the idea of possibility of RT being a spy.

Actually, he couldn't be the spy, coz Kill is blocking and Spy acted.

@Tracker: you already know about FB, now here is the plan:

1. if FB appeared to be a baddie (actually if that's the case you should've outed it last night itself you idiot!) then try to spy someone who is defending FB over and again.

2. if FB appeared to be a goodie, he may be a goodie or he may be the loan shark. tonight spy someone you believe to be completely inline with FB in either case. Either you will know 2 goodies, or 2 baddies.

out the results tomorrow even if your role is outed (it will not harm goodies so much coz other roles are not out yet, and in fact it will give them at least someone to trust) unless you were good22 and hence dead now.

EDIT: Doc try to identify tracker (I've fair idea now) and save him. He is more important than me and you.

Edited by KlueMaster

Naah, EDM has been playing way longer than me and KM started playing a few weeks before me. I don't mean to "show any muscles", I'm trying to teach you guys the game cos if we get more regular players, it's more fun for everyone. The sign ups fill faster and we can have bigger games etc. So don't mistake me as being attacking, it's just the game. I thought I was being helpful. Klue- you can tell them I'm way more mellow than usual :lol:

HiddenG and Flamebirde and anyone else who feels victimised- this game can sure put the blood pressure up. It does it to me too. But remember this game is all about suspicion so don't take it personally. If you are good, you can agree how confusing it is to not know who the baddies are, so blame gets thrown everywhere. So remember that.

Also, even if you die, you still win if you're team wins at the end. So dying isn't losing.

Cubie - you said you KNOW FB is bad and you KNOW HiddenG is good. But the game hasn't been going on long enough for you to know both for sure...

Doc and spy: don't "out" your roles although I already know who you both are. (ok 99% sure). And I know the doc won't out himself, neither does he need to. We need to hide our power roles from the baddies.

Agree with Klue till a point.

EDM made her post too revealing.

Cube added up to it.

Cube, you just opened up a possiblity that FB is can be framed !!

I dont know if you did it delibrately or not, I would have certainly made FB my target had you been killed. Man this is sooooo....

Naah, EDM has been playing way longer than me and KM started playing a few weeks before me. I don't mean to "show any muscles", I'm trying to teach you guys the game cos if we get more regular players, it's more fun for everyone. The sign ups fill faster and we can have bigger games etc. So don't mistake me as being attacking, it's just the game. I thought I was being helpful. Klue- you can tell them I'm way more mellow than usual :lol:

HiddenG and Flamebirde and anyone else who feels victimised- this game can sure put the blood pressure up. It does it to me too. But remember this game is all about suspicion so don't take it personally. If you are good, you can agree how confusing it is to not know who the baddies are, so blame gets thrown everywhere. So remember that.

Also, even if you die, you still win if you're team wins at the end. So dying isn't losing.

Cubie - you said you KNOW FB is bad and you KNOW HiddenG is good. But the game hasn't been going on long enough for you to know both for sure...

Doc and spy: don't "out" your roles although I already know who you both are. (ok 99% sure). And I know the doc won't out himself, neither does he need to. We need to hide our power roles from the baddies.

Too late I believe :facepalm:

Hidden G,

you are under suspicion bcoz I repeat, that baddies follow a trend.

They bandwagon with a guy to vote for a person, and when this person is found out to be a goodie, they then blame the person who originally initiated the vote.

You and Petrus just seem to be in the very act. I put you low in priority, and also did not say you are a baddie but rather I have a hunch on you being one. You can be a goodie. No need to be angry.

well ,i'm sorry i didn't know ,but friend if someone was a goodie and voted accidently for a goodie :blush: ,what shall he do?? CRY! :excl:

Time to review my baddie list:

1. Aura - she says she tied the vote to see what baddies will do. Well, given a chance (and vote manip) baddies will always lynch a goodie. so if she believed EDM to be a goodie and was unsure about good22, why did she risk EDM being lynched in case good22 was a baddie. Flawed logic!

2. EDM - she almost claimed something yesterday (which cannot be counterclaimed), but now hinted at something different today. This time it can be counter claimed but none did. So may be she is speaking the truth. In that case, she shall be replaced by FB in this list.

3. Petrus - Petrus says his role is too important to be revealed. Actually, no goodie role is too important to be revealed in this mafia. Specially when it is bounding on 4 vs 3.

back-up: Cube - he is vehemently against FB, while Hidden G is acting just like Q-cumber. So for now, I'd place HiddenG in place of Cube as back-up baddie (in case one of the 3 is not actually a baddie).

So, new list is:

1. Aura

2. FlameBirde

3. Petrus

back-up: HiddenG (basically he would hamper the progress of goodies, even if he is a goodie)

Just wondering out aloud, wouldn't have done so if there was any hope of survival.

@EDM

I have a message for you. Though I don't know of a way to deliver it to you in a discreet manner.

So, if you can ever make sense of this: -3 +4 -4 then you will know why I couldn't be more specific.

@EDM

I have a message for you. Though I don't know of a way to deliver it to you in a discreet manner.

So, if you can ever make sense of this: -3 +4 -4 then you will know why I couldn't be more specific.

KM , is it legal(here) to PM a player if u both aren't (initially) baddies?? i'm saying this cz i don't want any of u getting kicked out of the game for just a PM . ^_^

KM , is it legal(here) to PM a player if u both aren't (initially) baddies?? i'm saying this cz i don't want any of u getting kicked out of the game for just a PM . ^_^

PM is not allowed beside BTSC. However, this is not a PM coz it is visible to all of you. :P

Klue - Firstly I said I didn't think EDM was necessarily a baddie. In other words, my vote had nothing to do with her guilt or innocence. I am 100% undecided on her.

Second: I explained that my plan was such that I was taking the chance we sacrifice a goodie for the greater good of exposing the baddies. Now, I don't know if I was successful or not, that remains to be seen. I tested a theory as I had nothing else to go on. I have absolutely no hard evidence on anyone so something had to be done to shake things up.

Third: the original plan was to tie Petrus not EDM but people moved their votes around and so I had to vote her purely to make a tie.

By tieing the vote, I actually opened myself up for criticism as I enabled the baddies to manip the way they wanted. Why would a baddie open themself up to criticism? Especially as, if I wanted good22 dead, I could have left my vote as it was.

I hope you understand why I did what I did. I knew I would have a lot of explaining to do but I took the risk anyway. :shrug:

Umm, I have a life other than mafia. I'm sure all of you do. Unfortunately, I have a very busy week. I can still play, just if you think that I am suspicious because I am not posting- don't.

And Cubie, logic is better than a gut feeling. If there are more than 5 votes on me tomorrow with less than 3 hours to go, I will out my role.

Time to review my baddie list:

1. Aura - she says she tied the vote to see what baddies will do. Well, given a chance (and vote manip) baddies will always lynch a goodie. so if she believed EDM to be a goodie and was unsure about good22, why did she risk EDM being lynched in case good22 was a baddie. Flawed logic!

2. EDM - she almost claimed something yesterday (which cannot be counterclaimed), but now hinted at something different today. This time it can be counter claimed but none did. So may be she is speaking the truth. In that case, she shall be replaced by FB in this list.

3. Petrus - Petrus says his role is too important to be revealed. Actually, no goodie role is too important to be revealed in this mafia. Specially when it is bounding on 4 vs 3.

back-up: Cube - he is vehemently against FB, while Hidden G is acting just like Q-cumber. So for now, I'd place HiddenG in place of Cube as back-up baddie (in case one of the 3 is not actually a baddie).

So, new list is:

1. Aura

2. FlameBirde

3. Petrus

back-up: HiddenG (basically he would hamper the progress of goodies, even if he is a goodie)

Just wondering out aloud, wouldn't have done so if there was any hope of survival.

KM and all- If you read my role and look at a certain post of mine, you'll hopefully figure out who I am.

Night Two: The Riddle Continues”

City 17, forgotten district, known as “The Neighborhood”

~~~~~

The “Doctor” decided to take another route tonight, away from the scene of the previous day mob lynch. His new route was a strain for his already tired muscles, but he carried on. One block away from his apartment he noticed a young woman coughing heavily while trying to open the door. He could see she was trembling. He approached her slowly, calling out so as not to startle her: “Miss! Do you need help? I’m a doctor!”. EDM looked frightened and doubled her efforts to open the lock, but her hand was shaking so badly. The keys fell to the floor. The “Doctor” went up the stairs, still talking in a calm voice “Miss, you should get that coughing checked. It may be just a simple allergy that any decent hospital can treat. But left untreated, this would get worse soon.” As he arrived next to the door, she finally collapsed crying, still coughing. He called an ambulance to check her in the hospital for the night.

~~~~~

Tonight, the Loan Shark had it all set. He was going to take over the city, by hook or by crook. His latest meeting with the Dealer had gone well. They had figured out who stood in the way of their expansion, and how that problem could be solved. “Muscles” had two jobs to do that night.

~~~~~

TheCube was unlucky. He never even knew what hit him. The last thing he ever saw was a metal bar in front of his face as he was walking home that night. His body was not discovered till morning, when the garbage truck went in that dark alley.

~~~~~

EDM was trying to get out of there when she saw a movement on the hallway to the left. She started to turn around but something fast bruised past her shoulder and went on for her head. The IV metal support she was carrying around had lessened the blow. She collapsed and the sound of the metal IV support hitting the floor alerted the nurse at the end of the hallway. As “Muscles” retreated through the stairs, EDM was carried back to her bed. She awoke the next day with no coughing, a bad headache and no recollection of what happened to her.

~~~~~

Day 2 ends at 6 PM EDT on Wednesday, June 22nd. (3PM PDT, 3AM Thursday PKT).

Hosts: Aaryan and Araver

1. Hidden G

2. flamebirde

3. EDM

4. good22- lynched and found to be The Shopowner

5. TheCube - killed by Baddies

6. Petrus

7. KlueMaster

8. Anon26

9. Auramyna

10. RainThinker- killed by Baddies

Edited by araver