BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Aaryan

Question

• Answers 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

just use translate... way quicker.

Except that there is no web-based Translate for this language. I thought that might make it hard, but there is so little on the web that any searching will return the language pretty easily. Don't know if anyone will recognize it. I remembered a humorous sentence I was once taught and thought I would use it since it will require at least a little effort to translate.

Munanki mana munanki, warmimi kanki.

I'm guessing it's an African language, but I'm fairly certain there's translate for the most common. It could also be a Native American dialect or Australian Aboriginese...

this is what i found so far :) :

"

Warmimi Kanki, Inc collects, coordinates, and distributes medical equipment and supplies for humanitarian missions to medically under-served locations around the world.

"

and this:

Kan kanki (Tú eres o estás) - the latter in spanish meaning smth like : "you are or were"

and if any of u guys have the time to search for this, and know Spanish, hereis the manual :

OK, so it is Quechua, which is a major language of the Andean region and an official language in Peru and Bolivia.

I forgot that most of the translating that is available is via Spanish. I will leave it up for a bit longer and update on if people correctly translate any portion. I separated warmimi into warmi mi to make it easier to find the translation.

CORRECT:

Munanki mana munanki, warmi mi  kanki.

you are

Edited by JDave

Good job Thalia!!

I was told that this was a "polite" way to introduce yourself to women. Luckily I never tried it out before figuring out what it really meant.

Translates pretty much to "Whether you like it or not, you are my woman."

All yours Thalia.

I can tell you mean for me this?

Close, but no...or at least not what I put into the translator

EDIT: checked and no it's not equivalent

Edited by Shadow7