BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM II

Hirkala

I have had a request to start another newbie mafia!

Goodies - Eliminate the Baddies

Doctor - May attempt to save one person each night

Sheriff - May spy one person each night

Mayor - Each day, may make their vote count x0, x1, or x2

Vanilla Townie - No night action, vote and voice are their power

Baddies - BTSC + Night Kill - Be in the majority

Godfather - If spied, appears as Vanilla Townie

Thug - Each night, may block one player

If any players new to Mafia would like to join, you are more than welcome! This will be a game that will only include new players! There will be no pressure coming from experienced players. This will be a learning experience for everyone! Come join! Enjoy the Mafia!!!

Host: Hirkala

If more than 8 wish to play, I can adjust the game to fit more. Hope we get a good turnout!

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Psychosmurf

I would also STRONGLY recommend that all new players read the It will give you all of the basic information you need to play! Plus, I would like to get some mentors in to assist with any players that may feel they need help with it!

Newbies and Mentors!!! Come on in!!!

1. Psychosmurf

2. Akriti

7. Q-Cumber

Mentors

1. Molly Mae

Welcome to mafia, Akriti! If you've never played before, I would strongly recommend that you read the Guide posted in this section. If you have, please PM me and I will send you a link to a guide that will be helpful in making the transition!

This game will be played right here in this thread. I was just curious if you had ever played on another site or played the party game. Doesn't seem like it though... So, I would definitely suggest reading the Guide and maybe even reading some other Mafia games played here. It helps out a lot!

i am reading the long long typing..

Well its gonna be my first try....

So thanx for ading me...

i have one more question..

"how to PM anyone?" Yeah this may seem to tell that i know nothing but thats the truth. I read the guide but i can't understand how actually things happen? I think i will get it when we will start playing

I am really excited..

once again THANX

Edited by Akriti

No problem! Always good to have new players!

And are you talking about PMing people on here? If you click on their name it will take you to their profile, then you can click "Send a message" or you can go straight to your inbox and type their name in after you click the send new message button...

If that's not what you meant, disregard all of that! :D

Never played before...

1. Psychosmurf

2. Akriti

3. KlueMaster

4.Aaryan

7. Q-Cumber

Mentors

1. Molly Mae

I think we can fit more people into this Mafia. Hirk, should I tell some of the newbies about this?

Edited by Aaryan

1. Psychosmurf

2. Akriti

3. KlueMaster

4. Aaryan

5. iamawesome123

7. Q-Cumber

Mentors

1. Molly Mae

2. GMaster479

3. Araver

4. Shadow7 (I'll try it--not sure how much help I'll be though)

If there are any of you out there that are looking at this and thinking that it would be way too hard for you, I just wanted to let you know that while this may look extremely complicated, it is just basic logic. Once you actually start playing, it is quite easy!

And 8 is NOT the max amount of players here. If more want to play, I can adjust the number of players, so please! SIGN UP AND PLAY!!!

Sorry to all of you who have signed up already... It's pretty difficult to get a full roster, ESPECIALLY in a game that is ONLY for brand new players. It would be cool, though, if some or all of you could add something in your sig about this game! Mainly just that it's a game for new players and that they should sign up! It may speed things up quite a bit! Thanks!