BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brian Dennis: Sabertooth

Cavenglok

Okay, sorry for the delay. I was going through what I would say was the toughest moments of my life so far... My girlfriend broke up with me, and my friends slowly left me, probably because they were sick of me, then I had to act out Hamlet, saving the production by doing extremely fast memorizing because the actress for the queen felt ill... It was one chaos on top of another. But I'm back. ^_^

INSTINCT

1. You duck and fire a few shots at blind spots, destroying a few cameras and damaging the rest.

2. You run in and destroy any remaining cameras. The room is a square room with cement walls. There is one big treasure chest in the middle.

3. You try to open the treasure chest. It opens, revealing a huge amount of gold and one note. It's another pesky poem. Ugh. You're sick of these.

Keep on fighting, do not retreat,

proceed on to the rodeo.

For there, you'll find love bittersweet,

Juliet meets Romeo.

Edited by Cavenglok

There is no rodeo in town. However, there is a Wild West exhibition at the Climax Museum. Check it out?

Tigrisa is now with you. She read the message and is now consulting with you about the gold. She says it's only part of the Sabertooths' gold supply that had been stolen through the years. She says that you should keep it because there's practically no way to find the original owners. She's right. It's presumably the gold mines around Climax City, but there's dozens, and these are all nuggets.

There is no rodeo in town. However, there is a Wild West exhibition at the Climax Museum. Check it out?

Tigrisa is now with you. She read the message and is now consulting with you about the gold. She says it's only part of the Sabertooths' gold supply that had been stolen through the years. She says that you should keep it because there's practically no way to find the original owners. She's right. It's presumably the gold mines around Climax City, but there's dozens, and these are all nuggets.

Go to the Climax Museum and take Tigrisa with you.

MissKitten, there is something about you and being basically invincible. I'm not going to kill off Brian Dennis. He's practically the best thing that ever happened to me. ;)

You and Tigrisa are now wearing Kevlar body suits and have a mini uzi to boot.

Dialogue: Tigrisa

You: Are you married or are you attracted to anyone?

Tigrisa: No. Neither. Love is a foolish speed bump to success.

You: I see.

You are near the Wild West exhibition when you find out it's been closed. Huh. You talk to one of the guards.

Dialogue: Guard

Guard: D-Detective Dennis!

You: Hello. Why is the exhibition closed?

Guard: Th-this must be your wife. Hello.

You laugh a little.

You: No, she is not. She's just a colleague. So why is the exhibition closed?

The guard goes through a mini-panic attack and you calm him down. Finally, he tells you.

Guard: All the gold in the Gold Rush section of the exhibition has been stolen. But...

You: I thought that was all fake gold?

Guard: You see... It was, but... they replaced it with real gold!

You: What?!?

Guard: And we didn't mind, but then something popped up from the gold.

You: What did?

Guard: I think you should see for yourself.

You follow him to the Gold Rush section. There is some little cart here, traveler wax models there, but then there's one bloody spot all over the window in one of them. The guard opens the window. Inside the section is the Sabertooth giant's head, flies buzzing around.

Edited by Cavenglok

The blood is incredibly dry and looks like it's been there forever. It's on the inside of the window. The head doesn't seem to have any blood flowing from it, though. In fact, there's no blood in his head at all. You take five samples of blood. Sample A, B, C, D, and E.