BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I know i play video games to much when i say "whoohoo i beat a level nine Ganandorf!" or" i beat a snake and i unlocked him!" or something random like that.Sometimes i ask my friends to ask me about some video games and i see them using an attack and i fall backwards for the heck of it.

When you dream that you are in one.

When you imagine new storylines for your favorite games, such as Sephiroth stabbing Kairi through the chest (from the back) and Sora jumps at him, he tries to block it, but a flash of light erupts from Sora's Keyblade as it hits Sephiroth's sword, knocking Sephiroth through a mountain before slamming into another and falling to the ground unconscious. Too much?

MINECRAFT:

when your friend who sits next to you makes the same sound as the spider (she has a cold) and you flinch every time she sniffs.

when you see a shadow outside the window, and hide under your covers

when your bouncing up and down before bed and get scared because the mobs do the same thing.

when you hide under your covers because you know the spiders can climb

when you cant get to sleep because the lights on your iHome are orange - and look exactly like a spider's eyes.

(ok - this all happened last night. i acually got freaked out by the spiders in that game - they freaking scare me, especially when the pounch on top of you and are bigger than you are...*shudders*)

WII:

--wii sports

when you dont understand why the ball goes so fast in real life (pwn on wii, bomb IRL)

when you dont understand why the bowling ball is so heavy when the wiimote is so light!

--mario kart wii

when you're convinced you could drive in real life.

Smash Bros:

When you destroy everything that's spherical and glows to get a Smash Attack.

Sonic Unleashed:

When you're disappointed every night that you didn't turn into a werehog.

Sonic Colors:

When you dream of bouncing down the hallway blowing up Eggbots.

When you think of different types of Wisps and their biological status. (carbon life-form, estimated life span 15 years, so on and so forth)

--mario kart wii

when you're convinced you could drive in real life.

This is the point where I start to get alarmed. Sometimes, I wonder if people think they will survive getting hit by a car because they have another "life".

well, i know i DON'T play video games too much cuz i have no idea what half the stuff on this thread is about! :lol:

I was thinking the same thing! Except, I probably don't know what 90% of the things on here are. =.='

When you start punching bricks to see if there's any coins inside them

When you try to drive over some barrels of gas in order to refill your tank

When you know where the C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER meme came from

Minecraft:

Whenn you jump whenever you hear a hissing sound

When you build a mob production plant

When you build a large structure and call it "Castle Creeper"

When you capture a creeper

When you name it "Charles"

When you have an actual creeper, made out of a cardboard box.

Minecraft:

Whenn you jump whenever you hear a hissing sound

When you build a mob production plant

When you build a large structure and call it "Castle Creeper"

When you capture a creeper

When you name it "Charles"

When you have an actual creeper, made out of a cardboard box.

:o someone else who plays minecraft! :D

I have so many of those...

When your current favorite song is Bonus 001 - Chicken Freestyle

When you start humming along to the backround music.

when you are acually thinking about making square boxes and painting them like chests for storage.

When you feel very superior because you knew about each items weight and the over-encumberment limit and your friend doesn't

hey i just diddnt see it

when you try to jump on a brick but end up tripping over it :thumbsup:

When I want to explain how I know about Sea-Salt Ice-Cream, and why I made it. It is really good btw, and I suggest making some.

When you start talking about the zombie apocalypse and how you are going to survive it.

...wait, so thats edible in real life? can i have the recipie???

when you go to youtube, and the first thing you check is if there are any new videos from paperbatvg, slyfoxhound, captainsparklez, or seananners

When you jump up and down when there IS a new video from the above.

When you play minecraft more than you go on facebook...and thats saying something.

When you're happy to give out information on video games and video game related things, like the recipe for sea-salt ice-cream.(This is the best place I could find for the recipe, although it would be better to do step 2 around or during step 6. 12 servings makes about four quarts.)

When you can't stop thinking about the zombie apocalypse (or the Heartless apocalypse. In my case, it's both.)

When you ask a friend to draw you a keyblade (on the positive side, it will give him something to do during Lent since he gave up computer, video games and tv).

...wait, so thats edible in real life? can i have the recipie???

when you go to youtube, and the first thing you check is if there are any new videos from paperbatvg, slyfoxhound, captainsparklez, or seananners

When you jump up and down when there IS a new video from the above.

When you play minecraft more than you go on facebook...and thats saying something.

What about ethoslab?

I know i play video games to much when i say "whoohoo i beat a level nine Ganandorf!"

I know I should play less when this doesn't seem like much of an accomplishment for me.

(Try a level 9 Meta-Knight for fun :P)

After playing too much Minecraft at night, I swear I see creepers outside my window...

I know i play video games to much when i say "whoohoo i beat a level nine Ganandorf!" or" i beat a snake and i unlocked him!" or something random like that.Sometimes i ask my friends to ask me about some video games and i see them using an attack and i fall backwards for the heck of it.

When I look at this and think "since when does Ganondorf(correct spelling) have levels" :mad: