BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

22 answers to this question

NO train needs track to run

Here is what you posted...

What goes with a train comes with a train a train doesn't need it but can't go without it

Tracks is the right answer ... this is a very old riddle which has been asked numerous times. Tracks go with the Train / Tracks come with a Train / a Train doesn't need Tracks / a Train needs Tracks to go

Check your logic New member...

Here is what you posted...

What goes with a train comes with a train a train doesn't need it but can't go without it

Tracks is the right answer ... this is a very old riddle which has been asked numerous times. Tracks go with the Train / Tracks come with a Train / a Train doesn't need Tracks / a Train needs Tracks to go

Check your logic New member...

I have to disagree with you there...the train doesn't go WITH or come WITH tracks...it goes ON tracks... With indicates that the object is moving too...the train doesn't take the tracks WITH it. the correct answer is NOISE. i thought it was the letter O personally then i googled it and found it to be Noise.

isn't it a word riddle instead of a logic riddle?

I would say driver, 'coz train doesn't need a driver except for motion, and driver is on the train wherever it goes. Though this driver need not be a person now, it could be power also.

@New Member: If you want people to actually try to solve your riddle gone give the answer to it right away. I was just reading the thread and assumed your spoiler was some kind of indication of what you meant not the actual answer.

@Baby Mac: Chill out, it's his riddle and I also disagree with you.

Train always makes noise so it can't go without it but train doesn't need noise

Edited by New member

Fuel of some sort, either electricity or otherwise. A train can't go anywhere without it, if it is coming you can be sure it has some, and it doesn't need it (it is still a train whether it has fuel or not)