BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

wolfgang

Question

21 answers to this question

Assuming the animal is from earth (You stated it was "HIS HEAD") therefore, using these two it doesn't give birth or lay eggs, it's a MALE

Edited by Unsaidpete

If I give you a foto of an animal,who you`ve never seen before, and you can see only his head in this foto .

How can judge wether it lay eggs , or give birth ?

you are not allowed to use your computer, or get any kind of help !

Depending only on this (head) picture.

It's very easy Dear Wolfgang...

Look at it's ears...

If you can see it's ears outside then it gives birth... e.g Humans, Goat, Cow etc. and it it's ears are inside then it lays eggs...Fish, Hen etc.

It's a historical puzzle. Couple of centuries ago same question was put to Ali ibn Abe Talib and I have quoted his answer.

Thanks n Regards.

Yrafaj Jafary

Assuming the animal is from earth (You stated it was "HIS HEAD") therefore, using these two it doesn't give birth or lay eggs, it's a MALE

regardless of sex(male or female),no matter...let me say a female...

and it is from our earth.

that means there are special characters to depend on.

It's very easy Dear Wolfgang...

Look at it's ears...

If you can see it's ears outside then it gives birth... e.g Humans, Goat, Cow etc. and it it's ears are inside then it lays eggs...Fish, Hen etc.

It's a historical puzzle. Couple of centuries ago same question was put to Ali ibn Abe Talib and I have quoted his answer.

Thanks n Regards.

Yrafaj Jafary

:thumbsup:

one problem with the answer. it has been stated that the animal is native to earth, but not all earth animals that have internal ears lay eggs. dolphins and whales do not have externally visible ears (though they do have small openings through which they hear), but do give birth to live young.

I believe what bonanova is trying to say is that one also has to determine if it is male or female.

It was a joke. The people he mentioned are mammals, and yet if you look at their heads you won't see any "fur"... in and case, the platypus has fur and lays eggs.

"His" is correctly used in English to refer either male or female. "Their" is commonly misused these days as a short form for "his or her".

whether it has fur or not. mammals are the only group to have fur and are the only group to give birth.

There are several types of sharks and snakes that have live birth. There are probably many others as well that I don't know about.