6. Izzy is voting for DD

7. Molly - voting for Vine

8. DD - voting for Vipe194

9. Vineetrika-voting for Izzy

10.Glycereine - voting for Slick

11.Marq - Voting for Izzy

12 Slick - voting for Glycereine

13. onetruth - voting for Vine

Adding Vipe's vote for slick and changing my vote.

@Glyce - I know there's always the possibility of the FBI targeting themselves on N1, but for now I still think Slick is more likely Mafia than FBI (tough writing w/o confusing goodie/baddie).

I'm not sure why Vipe would want to out himself as a particular role with no pressure. That moves him up my list of suspicious people.

Hosts: NickFleming and EDM

1.maurice - voting for DD

2.jakeknowslittle

3.MissKitten - voting for Molly

4.araver - voting for DD

5.Vipe195 - voting for Slick

6. Izzy is voting for DD

8. DD - voting for Vipe195

DD misspelled my name so I was just fixing it.

@DD-You haven't given any defense when you have more votes on you than anyone else. I want to here something from you. Plus, I might not have any votes on me but MM was putting me on her baddie list and I couldn't just let that slip by.

2.jakeknowslittle

4.araver - voting for DD

6. Izzy is voting for DD

No vote change. Just cleaning things up a bit so that Vine's and Slick's colors weren't so similar.

Other than making a declarative statement for the initiator, there's not much I can offer in terms of a defense short of outing my role. I could say that my action either didn't occur or didn't get posted, but that's pretty much a true statement for every role in the game other than Interrogator. I'm not too worried at the moment since there's plenty of day left.

Speaking of "plenty of day..." @Nick/EDM - When will day end? Will you answer Izzy's question in regards to tie vote? I know it was answered in the sign-up thread, but those answers really should have been added to the OP. They're just going to all end up being asked again.

2.jakeknowslittle

4.araver - voting for DD

6. Izzy is voting for DD

7. Molly - voting for Slick

Changing my vote to Slick. I want to hear something from as many people as possible.

The day ends when Nick gets here.......or when all votes are in......:D

In case of tie vote, we flip a coin and kill someone!!! :D

(aka, random lynch...)

Although D1 - no one dies unless Nick changes his mind.....:D

*btw...if Nick's here when I'm out....tell him how annoyed I am with him right now.....:angry:

The day ends when Nick gets here.......or when all votes are in......:D

In case of tie vote, we flip a coin and kill someone!!! :D

(aka, random lynch...)

Although D1 - no one dies unless Nick changes his mind.....:D

*btw...if Nick's here when I'm out....tell him how annoyed I am with him right now.....:angry:

Actually day 1 should end 24 hours after it started.... and I'll be able to get on for that ^_^

Sorry, I had to go to my sisters' softball games which took up about all of friday and saturday. I'm about to go to another one :dry: And the internet just started working decently today (yesterday it didn't work well, I got on here for like a minute then it froze up again) Really sorry, and I think I deserve to be punished.

EDM, I'd like you to start a poll on the topic. There will be three choices, three punishments. 1. I cannot use smileys for a week. 2. I must post in some sort of accent for a week (drunk, italian, chinese, etc.) The specific accent will be chosen in the topic, hopefully everyone can agree on something. 3. I must change my avatar to something embarassing (for example telletubby, Barney, Barbie) for a week. This will also be chosen inside the topic.

2.jakeknowslittle

4.araver - voting for DD

6. Izzy is voting for DD

9. Vineetrika - voting for Molly

10.Glycereine - voting for Vine

adding Glycerine's vote

I don't think FBI will target their own on N1. So, slick might be mafia/indy.

Glycerine and DD, I think the explanation you gave is good enough for D1. So, I am not voting for you.

I am not sure if I should trust Vipe's statement or not. So, I am not voting for him yet.

I want to hear from Molly, so changing my vote to Molly.

I am not sure if it is time for my defense but there are some people who wants to hear from me. Trust me, I am in mafia. I do not want to out my role and be the target for FBI/Indy kill. Does FBI have night kill ? I don't see it in the OP but MK was targeted for a kill, right ?

Depending on how many vets the FBI has, it's very likely they'd target their own early on to "confirm" baddies that end up screwing over everyone later. With regards to MK, this either means Slick tried to kill her, she's the Godfather, or the bodyguard got lucky. Given that the bodyguard hasn't indicated who he blocked last night and I don't want to kill the Godfather, that lives Slick.

2.jakeknowslittle

4.araver - voting for DD

6. Izzy is voting for Slick]

9. Vineetrika - voting for Molly

10.Glycereine - voting for Vine

I'm not going on about which faction I'm associated with. I will say that this is all random baloney until someone knows something for sure. Instead of my defense, I want to hear a good reason to vote for me. I've already been a victim last night. My vote will probably switch b/c I need to live and help my peers. Enough said. :)

I'm not going on about which faction I'm associated with. I will say that this is all random baloney until someone knows something for sure. Instead of my defense, I want to hear a good reason to vote for me. I've already been a victim last night.

Depending on how many vets the FBI has, it's very likely they'd target their own early on to "confirm" baddies that end up screwing over everyone later. With regards to MK, this either means Slick tried to kill her, she's the Godfather, or the bodyguard got lucky. Given that the bodyguard hasn't indicated who he blocked last night and I don't want to kill the Godfather, that lives Slick.

Actually day 1 should end 24 hours after it started.... and I'll be able to get on for that ^_^

Wait! 24 hours later or at the same time the next day. ie if Day 1 started at 3pm will it end at 3pm or at 2pm due to falling back.

ok....4 EST.....(i dunno all these different timezones....)

It should be 9pm GMT.....:D

(anyway....it's 3 hours from the time of this post...:P)

*eh, Nick! I think maybe you should inform the timings.....:blush:

@ Marq: It's ok....I already 'punished' Nick.....:lol::D

But seriously, people.....ease up on him.....It's his first hosting......:)

Edited by EDM

Well, looks like EDM is satisfied with her punishment to me, but you guys might not be. If I messup again, the punishment thing previously stated will go into effect on the old thread. Supposed to be 24 hours, so...

DAY ENDS IN EIGHTEEN MINUTES!

Edited by NickFleming

Well, actually I guess that would be 25 hours.... And its not my fault. I was dragged along to ALL of my sister's softball games this weekend, over 14 hours altogether. Then the internet stopped working... the good news is I have tomorrow off of school, so I should be on just about all day :)

Edited by NickFleming

Slick was released from the police station early in the morning. He saw a crowd gathering in the middle of the street, and decided to see what it was all about. Strange, he thought. He noticed a lot of Italian accents. There seemed to be an argument going on...

"It's Dudley."

"Oh, I knew I never should've trusted him."

"I think it's Glycereine."

"I think you're right!"

Suddenly, all the eyes turned on him.

"Is it... you?"

Slick was getting nervous. Who were these people? What did they mean?

"Who ARE you?"

Slick was really freaking out now. He started backing up.

"My-my name is akaslickster, s-s-slick for short."

"That's not what I meant."

Suddenly there was a sharp pain between Slick's ribs. He looked down and saw a gash in his shirt. Then the cloth around it started turning red.

"But..."

Slick's body shook. It wasn't just a cut, he realized. It was poisoned. He saw a glint of metal, saw his assailant, tried to point him out, but it was too late. The poison had spread too far. Slick collapsed on the ground.

"Tell... tell Inside Man... I'm sorry."

Suddenly a large man, with an accent thicker than the rest, burst forward. He had an air of authority about them, and he was obviously their leader.

"Inside Man... what would be the err... name, of this Inside Man?"

"I can't tell you."

The Godfather was caught off-balance.

"Can't tell me? Why not?"

"It would... reveal his identity."

"That's sort of the idea."

"But... the host isn't supposed to reveal identities in posts... only information."

The Godfather was very confused now.

"What do you mean?"

Slick smiled weakly, the light in his eyes like that of a candle, weak, flickering, soon to go out. Slick laughed, a raspy laugh that was almost a cough.

"Goodbye."

Somewhere in the crowd, a tear fell on the ground. Inside Man's Old Partner was dead.

1.maurice

2.jakeknowslittle

3.MissKitten

4.araver

5.Vipe195

6. Izzy

7. Molly

8. DD

9. Vineetrika

10. Glycereine

11. Marq

12. Slick - Dead. Lynched and revealed to be Inside Man's Old Partner.

13. onetruth

Mentor/Backup:

1.Framm

2.JarZe

3.LJ

4.GM

5.woon

Night ends at 2:00 EST tomorrow! And I need a replacement for Jake!

Edited by NickFleming