BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mirror Mafia

Hirkala

I told you, I'll switch my vote soon as someone not claiming not to be prism joins me. I'll be on long before day ends. The reason Vipe voted for you was not because of me, but because the FACTS point at you.

Did some math, you have a 55% chance of being a baddy.

EDIT: baddy/indy, that is.

Edited by NickFleming

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phaze are you protecting yourself because you are a baddie?

Fox has way more votes then you so why be afraid?

As prism knows who I am I am worried that everyone will assume I am a baddie just because someone votes for me (they will assume that person is prism, even if that person states till they are blue in the face that they are not)

:rolleyes: I've said this so many times.... *deep breath* I'll change vote if no one not claiming to not be prism joins me!!!! This vote is not set in stone! And even then there's that chance that you're Facade, which would, as I said earlier, be scary. But now you've made it hard for them to come in without pretty much outing themselves, haven't you? Edited by NickFleming

:rolleyes: I've said this so many times.... *deep breath* I'll change vote if no one not claiming to not be prism joins me!!!! This vote is not set in stone! And even then there's that chance that you're Facade, which would, as I said earlier, be scary. But now you've made it hard for them to come in without pretty much outing themselves, haven't you?

Are you sure that this is going to work? Your logic sound convoluted could you check it again?

Opacity might be able to, but probably won't go farther than voting for you, as that would pretty much be outing, and there's that RID to worry about. As I said, I will keep change my vote based on Prism's call. I'd also like to bring up that phaze really hasn't given any defense, just kinda tried to get me to change vote, which was understandable, but not any more.

Edited by NickFleming

I am sorry if you are a goodie, but the statistics point to you! Come to think of it, it very well may not. If you are a baddie, then prism will come and say something, and you'll accuse them of being baddy. If you are a goody, chances are a baddy will come along and claim to be prism, and then you will call them a baddy. The only difference would be prism probably refuting baddy's claim if you're goody, but then again baddies will probably do that, too.

Real indefinite statement there. Phaze, as I said, you could very well be a goody, and if you are I'm very sorry, but I can't know, and you have a 55% chance of being a baddy/indy, a 45% chance of being a goody just based on night post! And then there's all the rather suspicious behavior, which adds to my suspicions.

EDIT: @ Izzy the statistics show! There is a chance that they are not on, and if you think about it if they don't come out and say something it will be more likely that they found phaze to be good, and I'll switch my vote. PEOPLE MY VOTE MAY NOT BE PERMANENT!

EDT 2: It is not at all apparent I am wrong. I'm beginning to suspect you too now, Izzy. You often state something as a fact, and just let people assume you're right. While you people are doing random votes, vipe and me are basing ours off of statistics.

Edited by NickFleming

Real indefinite statement there. Phaze, as I said, you could very well be a goody, and if you are I'm very sorry, but I can't know, and you have a 55% chance of being a baddy/indy, a 45% chance of being a goody just based on night post! And then there's all the rather suspicious behavior, which adds to my suspicions.

@Izzy, Can I lynch the spreadsheet focused moron? Can I? Please?

My god Nick, take the hints. Actually read before blindly accusing. The probability of an event that has already happened (like Phaze being dealt his role) is 1.0. There is a 100% chance Phaze is the role he is, not a 55% chance that he's other roles. Your statistics stem from numerical ignorance. Continue it, and I'll be forced to equate your fallacious mathematics and refusal to see the hints in this thread with badiness, because I know you're smarter than that.

@Izzy, Can I lynch the spreadsheet focused moron? Can I? Please?

I can't control you.. :P Though if he keeps it up, I won't decline.

Edited by Izzy