BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mirror Mafia

Hirkala

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The suspense (and boredom) are KILLING ME!!!!

Scratch mental note

If you and RT did have BTSC he would have told you that talking during the night phase is a great way to spread mis-information but also a great way to get yourself noticed and into trouble. The suspense and boredom will not kill you, even the paranoia wont kill you, but if you make yourself known to be active and a threat the baddies may kill you.

Tonight is a good night to die, no?

Mental Note: Vipe and RT trying to run smoke-screen so people don't think they have BTSC

Who me? smiley-angelic012.gif

You know I would never do something that obvious!

Maybe you're a baddie and you're trying to place suspicion onto Vipe and I by implying that we have BTSC!

You'd better watch out when Day 1 comes around! ;)

I usually say that!! ask anyone who I played mafia with......:D

I meant this.

*highlights*

I know you say "GO GOODIES!" every mafia game, but this seems to be a bit different....

Great.....It's finally started!!!! :D

Die, evil Baddies......:D

GO GOODIES!!! :D

Besides, it's almost tradition to make unrealistic claims about each others' factions while we wait for the night post! :D

I meant this.

*highlights*

I know you say "GO GOODIES!" every mafia game, but this seems to be a bit different....

Besides, it's almost tradition to make unrealistic claims about each others' factions while we wait for the night post! :D

oh, that! :lol:

I had an off day at school......plus, playing 2 Mafia games.....I got a bit crazy.....but then again, I always am crazy!!! :wacko::lol::D

GO GOODIES!!!! :D

*I will take my revenge, azile!!!! :lol::D

(bet you can't guess what i'm talking about....;))

Edited by EDM

*roots for simultaneous abolition of all teams* :ph34r:

*shrug* It would be cool. (Indy counts as a 'team', btw. I don't need that coming back to me later. :P)

If Izzy tries to convince you that the Indy and goodie wincons are compatible don't believe her. The game needs to be balanced. In a game this size the secret wincon and abilities will most probably require the elimination of members from both goodies and baddies. If she is indy (which this post may suggest) she will probably lie about the wincon and ability (I've been there, so I know how an Indy can spin doctor secret abilities/wincons)