BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I was thinking of holding this off until after but there doesn't seem to be much interest in Mirror Mafia, so I'll liven up the games forum with this instead.

guidfe covers most of aifaM's major points, but aifaM is not Mafia. There are a few differences.

1: Everyone starts out dead. aifaM is similar to working Mafia backwards. Unfortunately this would cause some problems.

2: Only living people can act during the night (excluding the night kill (I mean night necromany) which must be controlled by the dead baddies.

3:Only dead people can participate in lynch. (This actually takes care of two problems. One is the one of making this not like "Dead People Mafia" where it would be Mafia, except calling the dead people living and vice versa. The other problem is the one of dying first which isn't much of a problem, but more of an annoyance.)

4: When a player is brought to life, there identity is revealed.

5: If you are alive, you cannot post any direct information. Rather, you can drop hints. Also, ghosts cannot fully contact the living world and thus cannot talk directly to the living. They too can leave hints.

That's about it, but more rules will likely be added as this is only a test run.

Roles:

Innocents (must bring all the baddies to life)

Axe murderer: Can attempt to kill someone each night. If he targets someone who is already dead, nothing happens. If he targets someone who is alive and has been alive since the previous day or earlier, he cannot hurt them as he is a to softhearted. In short, he must target someone who he thinks the baddies are bringing to life.

Elderly shade: He has been dead longer than anyone can remember, and the baddies must target him twice to bring him to life and even then, he still is only partially alive. He retains his ability to vote in lynch after he is brought to life.

Inspector: Can spy on someone each night and learn their identity.

Bloody Bob Thansil: No one really knows how he died and no one really wants to know. It will take forever to get the blood stains out of his coat. He can paralyze someone with fright each night, preventing them from acting.

Cop: Can try to bring someone back to life through the form of an RID.

Bartender: He can sell someone a drink which will randomly redirect them to a different target.

Mafia (must bring the majority of the innocents to life):

Bodyguard: If a mafia member is targeted by the cop, the bodyguard will come to life instead.

Master of disguise: If investigated or lynched, he appears as a random innocent.

Godfather: The master of the operation. If he lives, he can post a threatening message in the night post and he can learn the identity of anyone who targets him.

Independent (must live before Godfather and Elderly shade.)

Grim reaper: He's rather upset with all the dead people escaping him, and if the Godfather escapes, he would be hard to get back what with the bodyguard and the Elderly shade is the oldest shade he has, and to lose him would encourage every other dead person to fight back. However, if he comes back to life before those two, he can wipe out the entire human race which would please him greatly. While dead, he can attempt an RID on another dead person. He is notified if he is correct.

Host: Blablah

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Each day/night will be 24 hours long and start at 6:00 PM EST.

If you like this, please join Mirror Mafia. :thumbsup:

23 answers to this question

Wow...having so much experience using Mafia jargon and now having to reverse course is going to confuse me greatly.

The only thing I notice is the Baddies wincon. Can you just re-word it so that the baddies are in the majority of those who are dead?

(gah that was so confusing to write)

Next to that this might work out well.

Edited by Gmaster479

1)Miss Kitten

2)NickFleming

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)yuiop

9)

10)

Backups

1) Molly Mae

I can see some problems with indy wincon, say the grim reaper is lynched first day? Lol and I was wondering "How could an axe-murderer be an innocent?" until I read his description :lol:

Edited by NickFleming

1)Miss Kitten

2)NickFleming

3)Filly

4)Harvey

5)

6)

7)

8)yuiop

9)

10)

Backups

1) Molly Mae

Guess it's time for another one before school starts.

Edited by filly678

I'll guess i can play this while I wait for Mirror Mafia.

1) Miss Kitten

2) NickFleming

3) Filly

4) Harvey

5) slick

6) Vipe195

7) onetruth

8) yuiop

9) woon

10)

Backups