BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

11 answers to this question

Although she may not be willing to share with mum and dad, she will be forced to hand-in two of them. At the end of the day, she will have only one, ... and of course scream.

if a greedy little girl has 3 cookies and mommy an daddy have none but want one how many cookies does the little girl have after?

I BELIEVE THE GIRL WOULD HAVE 1 AFTER IF SHE CHOSE TO GIVE ONE TO EACH OF HER PARENTS..BUT IF SHE DOESN'T SHE STILL HAS 3 COOKIES LEFT.

I BELIEVE THE GIRL WOULD HAVE 1 AFTER IF SHE CHOSE TO GIVE ONE TO EACH OF HER PARENTS..BUT IF SHE DOESN'T SHE STILL HAS 3 COOKIES LEFT.

nope.. shes too greedy to give them away.. but she wants them all!! she also very hungry!!

She would have 0, because she would eat them all. How many she eats could depend on the forcefulness of the parents. The greedy girl will probably not voluntarily give any cookies, but greedy parents can take them away from her.

if a greedy little girl has 3 cookies and mommy an daddy have none but want one how many cookies does the little girl have after?

She would have 0, because she would eat them all. How many she eats could depend on the forcefulness of the parents. The greedy girl will probably not voluntarily give any cookies, but greedy parents can take them away from her.

that is the right answer- my friend told me this and i didnt no till know- the greed little girl stuffed them in her mouth