Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

12 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

if a greedy little girl has 3 cookies and mommy an daddy have none but want one how many cookies does the little girl have after?

Posted · Report post

none, because mommy took all three away due to the greediness.

Posted · Report post

... three. Greedy girls don't share.

Posted · Report post

If she's as greedy as she seems, she will probably still have 3... She will kick and screem...

Posted · Report post

Although she may not be willing to share with mum and dad, she will be forced to hand-in two of them. At the end of the day, she will have only one, ... and of course scream.

Posted · Report post

5 because she will want the other two cookies! :lol:

Posted · Report post

Spoiler for answer:
none greedy little girls get nothing...... and will screem and kick nd give mean faces.

Posted · Report post

if a greedy little girl has 3 cookies and mommy an daddy have none but want one how many cookies does the little girl have after?

I BELIEVE THE GIRL WOULD HAVE 1 AFTER IF SHE CHOSE TO GIVE ONE TO EACH OF HER PARENTS..BUT IF SHE DOESN'T SHE STILL HAS 3 COOKIES LEFT.

Posted · Report post

I BELIEVE THE GIRL WOULD HAVE 1 AFTER IF SHE CHOSE TO GIVE ONE TO EACH OF HER PARENTS..BUT IF SHE DOESN'T SHE STILL HAS 3 COOKIES LEFT.

nope.. shes too greedy to give them away.. but she wants them all!! she also very hungry!!

Posted · Report post

She would have 0, because she would eat them all. How many she eats could depend on the forcefulness of the parents. The greedy girl will probably not voluntarily give any cookies, but greedy parents can take them away from her.

Posted · Report post

She would have 0, because she would eat them all. How many she eats could depend on the forcefulness of the parents. The greedy girl will probably not voluntarily give any cookies, but greedy parents can take them away from her.

that is the right answer- my friend told me this and i didnt no till know- the greed little girl stuffed them in her mouth

Posted · Report post

the girl would have 3 and the parents would have 1 because there could be 5 cookies in the jar :D