BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

There is a family of five. A mom, dad, sister, brother,and baby.They are in a plane and its about to crash. They only have 4 parachutes, and the have to leave someone behind. They decide to leave the baby. The family jumps off the plane without the baby. But when they get home they find the baby there watching Jerry Springer. Dad asks, how did you get here?

11 answers to this question

Well you see, the baby was never on the plane to begin with. Its all a trick in your mind... And why would yo ask a baby, "How did you get here"? just kidding actually I have no idea.

There is a family of five. A mom, dad, sister, brother,and baby.They are in a plane and its about to crash. They only have 4 parachutes, and the have to leave someone behind. They decide to leave the baby. The family jumps off the plane without the baby. But when they get home they find the baby there watching Jerry Springer. Dad asks, how did you get here?

I guess the baby was never on the plane. They left the baby behind before getting on the plane with a babysitter who calms baby's down with a dose of Jerry Springer.

assuming you want us to figure out how the baby happened to be at home...

the family had a pair of twins but forgot one at home and took only one. so they come home to find the other twin watching springer

in hindsight... it's very mean of the family to leave the baby on a crashing plane instead of just jumping out with one of them holding the baby...

Plane never crashed so the baby got safely to the airport and faster. When contacting emergency contact person, since the family was out of reach skydiving or in the middle of nowhere, they contacted grandma (or someone else) who has a key to house and took him there. Guess the kid whinning so they pleased him by putting Jerry Springer.

The fact that they're a family of five doesn't mean all of them were ON the plane and the someone they left behind could've been the pilot. Dad asking how he got there might refer the baby from his crib to the TV. (Its bad to leave a baby home alone, worse on a crashing plane.)

the plane never left the ground, so didnt badly crash. maybe the baby was the only one in there safely strapped in so the others jumped out.

when family finally get home baby is sitting watchinh springer? their home is the plane so thats where the baby should be.

dad asks what u doin there maybe becos they planned to meet after the plane stopped. naughty baby, watching tv!

a bit long winded but possible! aint it?

I like Felipe's "Guess B" best of all possible solutions. But since none of the guesses so far are supposed to be correct..here I go with a new one...

The baby is the name of their pet...cat or dog or some bird. The plane was abt to crash/crashed near their destination. They left their pet behind but it some how survived the crash and reached the home before the family could.

my first guess is the "baby" was simply the youngest child and was old enough to fly the plane, and was able to recover it.

my second guess is the baby was never on the plane to begin with and was left behind at home.

SUPERMAN saved the day!

The family are a family of birds...

The baby has came back as a ghost to kill and take revenge on his family like in those horror movies...