BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Pirates of Penzance Mafia

This is suspicious... It would be really convenient for Molly if she was bad. Fighting pretty hard to have the Sergeant out himself. Trying to get everyone to kill off imprisoned players, which would most likely take out a couple goodies and could make the Sergeant out himself, allowing the baddies to kill him. Baddies win.

Us killing off other good players just to out the Sergeant would be the worst strategy i can think of being a goodie... Which makes me think that Slick is good. That would make Molly bad and probably one of the other two currently voting for Slick. I would lean more toward LJ being the bad one between he and Harvey. Or maybe they both are and Molly just had a moment of naivete... Who knows?

I like the way you think. You remind me of me.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, guys, change over and follow Molly's plan. Slick's as good as dead anyway for now, so it beats accidentally lynching an active goodie.

1)-Yuiop-DEAD-Killed by the Pirates.

2)-Filly - Voting for Hirkala

3)-LJ - Voting for Harvey

4)-Harvey

5)-Glycerine- Voting for Harvey

6)-Hirkala

7)-Slick- IN JAIL.

8)-Molly Mae - Voting for Slick

9)-GMaster

10)-Framm - Voting for Gmaster

Hum, suspicions aroused, changing back to my first vote

And you'll notice I changed back once I realized the logic in the opposite plan. I admit, when I get a plan, I enforce it. However, that does not automatically mean I'm a baddie.

2)-Filly - Voting for Harvey

4)-Harvey

6)-Hirkala

7)-Slick- IN JAIL.

8)-Molly Mae - Voting for Slick

9)-GMaster

Sorry I wasn't on Hirkala.

I was just reading the posts and it doesn't seem like Slick's the indie, since he got targeted and he said, "The goodies will miss me tonight."

I was just reading the posts and it doesn't seem like Slick's the indie, since he got targeted and he said, "The goodies will miss me tonight."

He didn't say "the goodies will miss me tonight," he said "they wont last one day without me."

4)-Harvey

6)-Hirkala

7)-Slick- IN JAIL.

8)-Molly Mae

9)-GMaster

Fixed Slick's colour.

Honestly, I was hoping the Sergeant would agree to work with us and then we could switch to someone else.

Either way, I propose the Sergeant work with us (whether he acknowledges or not).

It's not flawed logic, you just only saw the first half of the plan. The Sergeant would likely have been forced to help us.

The Sergeant is more likely to trap the goodies, too.

I'm abstaining from the vote for now. I might be on in the morning to vote, if anyone else has said anything.

I'm still considering the vote for Slick, though. It seems like a baddie ruse to keep the Sergeant from joining the goodies.

4)-Harvey

5)-Glycerine - Voting for Molly Mae

6)-Hirkala

7)-Slick - IN JAIL.

8)-Molly Mae

9)-GMaster

probably won't matter but I'd like to hear from MM as well with as much vote changing as has happened...

4)-Harvey

6)-Hirkala

7)-Slick - IN JAIL.

8)-Molly Mae

9)-GMaster - voting for Framm

Sorry I haven't been as active. From what I can tell MM and Harvey were both very suspicious for trying that whole 'Let's lynch the trapped guy', but thank you GL for pointing out the obvious flaw in it. We might have caught Harvey, but I want to give it a bit more time...

As for now, I figure that I should vote for the guy who voted for me :P

Without pressure, I'll reply.

Vote changing is the key to information. I wish more people would realise that. All too often a goodie gets lynched on the first day and we have no useful information. If it were up to me, everyone would have a majority of the votes at least once on day 1.

With only 5 goodies left (4 if Slick is one), we have to be really careful or we'll end this day with too few people to do anything. Tomorrow night we'll likely lose another.

4)-Harvey - Voting for Molly Mae

6)-Hirkala

7)-Slick - IN JAIL.

8)-Molly Mae

I'm going to vote for Molly; and yes my behavior was suspicious, following after Molly like that. I assure you, Molly and I had nothing going on BTS, and I realize what I said was stupid.

If I'm still on the chopping block tomorrow morning, I'll out myself; as the only RIDers are goodies.

Sorry I haven't been as active. From what I can tell MM and Harvey were both very suspicious for trying that whole 'Let's lynch the trapped guy', but thank you GL for pointing out the obvious flaw in it. We might have caught Harvey, but I want to give it a bit more time...

As for now, I figure that I should vote for the guy who voted for me :P

Are you just trying to make people forget about me? I was the first one to nix the "Let's Lynch Slick' idea, and you know better than most people that voting for someone just because they vote for you is a horrible way to vote.

I have a feeling that Slick could have been the Pirate King, just because it appears as if the Pirate King was blocked or did not act last night. Then again I may be completely wrong, I have a habit of doing that.

EDIT: Changed U to I

Edited by Framm 18

Framm, I agree. We should have waited at least until tomorrow to see who doesn't act. If he's the Sergeant, we'll figure it out.

*Sigh* I'm up late again. Early day tomorrow...

I'll see how we're doing in the morning.

I feel as if I've said enough, though. Go back and count the posts. I think I'm an addict.

EDIT: Spelling.

Edited by Molly Mae

6)-Hirkala - Voting for LJ

7)-Slick - IN JAIL.

8)-Molly Mae

As I said in my other post, I am suspicious of LJ. And him changing his vote to Harvey after I said that made me more suspicious, hence my vote.

EDIT: Fixed color

Edited by Hirkala

7)-Slick - IN JAIL.

8)-Molly Mae - Voting for Harvey

I'm pretty sure I've been the catalyst for everyone talking. Barely a word of discussion since I left last night.

While I have my eye on you, Harvey, I'll remove my vote if you hint at your role. It always seems like two people war against each other for the D1 lynch and they both end up being goodies. The baddies just watch and subtly manipulate the votes from the back (if they even have to). This is actually the third game in a row where I've been one of the two up for lynch, too. I attribute that to my view on the day 1 lynch, though. Everyone tries to hide and anyone caught trying to offer information goes on the chopping block.

Hint, Harvey, and I'll move on to the next one.

EDIT: Clarification.

Edited by Molly Mae

As I said before, I have no other defense options that I can see.

Notice how I'm the only one discussing the fact of whether Slick is the sergeant or not who has not specifically shown doubt as to who he is? From the night post, there are 2 people who know who Slick is. One of them is Slick himself, and a quick look back will tell you who else.

5)-Glycerine - Voting for LJ

7)-Slick - IN JAIL.

I believe Harvey is good.

With that said I'd rather lynch someone other than MM because she's right about getting things going. LJ seems the most suspicious to me.

4)-Harvey - Voting for LJ

5)-Glycerine - Voting for LJ

7)-Slick - IN JAIL.

9)-GMaster - Voting for Harvey

Changing my vote from MM as well. LJ, you're up.

And GM, I see your logic, but you are way off.

Edited by harvey45

Only a couple minutes left, I doubt I will be saved.

GM, I think you have just signed your death warrant.

I'm confirming to the goodies once and for all that Slick is the sergeant.

Goodbye cruel world :(

Edited by harvey45