6) JarZe - Dead - Speared by Luke

7) onetruth - Lynched - Found to be Mr. D

8) DudleyDude - Dead - Fried by Zeus

9) filly678 - Lynched - Found to be Kronos

10) golfjunkie - voting for harvey

11) Glycereine - Voting for golfjunkie

12) Phaze - voting for Framm18

13) Actressgirl - Dead - Fried by Zeus

Framm, it seems they are trying to eliminate both of us by dividing us and getting us to vote for each other. What do you say we both vote for one of them, then at least they can't take out both of us...

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, unfortunately my addiction to golf has quite possibly caused me to lose this game. I did not finish in time to get in my action last night(tonight), and this is the outcome...

Hosts: Abhisk and Peace

1) Slick - Dead - Drowned by Percy

2) Framm18 - voting for Phaze

3) Molly Mae - Dead - Fried by Zeus

4) harvey45 - Voting for golfjunkie

5) MissKitten - Lynched - Found to be Percy

6) JarZe - Dead - Speared by Luke

7) onetruth - Lynched - Found to be Mr. D

8) DudleyDude - Dead - Fried by Zeus

9) filly678 - Lynched - Found to be Kronos

10) golfjunkie - voting for harvey

11) Glycereine - Voting for golfjunkie

12) Phaze - voting for Framm18

13) Actressgirl - Dead - Fried by Zeus

Don't want to be the only one left without voting, even though it is pointless. :rolleyes:

Everyone was tense. They all knew that someone had won...but who was it? Had Zeus just killed everyone to get his bolt back? Or did Luke's team just get the bolt and destroy it? Or did the goodies get the bolt back to Zeus...

The suspense was killing everyone...

Framm was scared...

HE WAS SCARED THAT HE WASN'T GOING TO GET HIS PRECIOUS LIGHTNING BOLT BACK!!!!! "Yes" he roared, " I am the great and all powerful Zeus! I will kill everyone, especially those that come into my path! MWAHAHAHAHA"

And then he became sad...for he realized that he couldn't rip apart and kill to shreds every person still alive, for he had his brothers, and he had promised not to kill them, for they had helped him destroy all!

"Yes, You owe us Zeus" claimed the might Poseidon, aka Glycereine! "If you betray us, Hades and I will destroy you!!!! Isn't that right Hades?"

"Why absolutely correct" Harvades exclaimed! " You can't kill us after all of us endured and stayed alive!"

Zeus exclaimed, " Stop arguing everyone! I won't kill you...but instead of focusing on killing you, lets get those annoying Phaze of Delphi and that murderous Lukejunkie!

"Yes, yes!" The others agreed.

Lukejunkie nearby overheard the whole thing, and wanted to go down with a fight.

Phaze of Delphi also oversaw the whole incident, and predicted his own death. Using his pro seeing skills, he had already figured out that Framm was Zeus! He intended to take out Freus, but didn't have the attacking power of Percy with his great pen-sword Riptide! Phaze tried to stand up to the three-man team of Freus, Harvades, and Glyceidon, but he had no chance. He was killed by electrice shock, and left for Harvades to rip and tear. After Harvades was done with Phaze of Delphi, he was scattered in pieces no larger than dust...

Ironically, Phaze's last thoughts were, "Wait, why am I solid and thinking? I should be a weird old female mummy...oh well." So ended the goodie team.

When Freus came close to Lukejunkie, he went all out with his murderous blade: the backbiter, able to kill demi-gods AND humans...a weapon of terrible power.

Freus and Lukejunkie were fighting it out, and it seemed extremely close! Lukejunkie was winning though, because he was fighting for his life! He was fighting so hard, he didn't even see Harvades and Glyceidon coming around the back! Lukejunkie was about to stab Freus and finish his rule, but he died holding the blade next to Freus' chest. His last words were, " This isn't over yettt..." And then he died. Glyceidon wanted to rip and tear too, so he finished his meal by eating the yummy parts of Luke! All that was left was his bones... So ended the baddie team.

INDIES WIN!!!! WITH ALL THREE LEFT ALIVE AT THE END!

ROLES:

Hosts: Abhisk and Peace

1) Slick: Ares

2) Framm18: Zeus

3) Molly Mae: Annabeth

4) harvey45: Poseidon

5) MissKitten: Percy

6) JarZe: Grover

7) onetruth: Mr.D

8) DudleyDude: Sally

9) filly678: Kronos

10) golfjunkie: Luke

11) Glycereine : Hades

12) Phaze: Oracle of Delphi

13) actressgirl: Chiron

Good Game everyone! Nice job Peace!

Good Game Abhisk and Peace!!!

Good Game Everybody!!!

Golfjunkie thanks for not sending in an action last night. :thumbsup:

*edit* We got really lucky there a couple of times. Onetruth switching from me to MissKitten was one of the best things that happened.

Edited by Framm 18

Good game guys and congrats indy group! :thumbsup:

Too bad me and my partner (only one at the time :dry:) died in N1, we had a bit of a good plan and we were right on track, but.... BUMP!!! :duh:

Congragts abhisk and peace, you both did a good job!

Althuogh I do think that there was way too many baddies for the small amount of goodies... I mean three indies was too much in my humble opinion... But a good game overall...

Grats to the Indies and the hosts. Well done.

Althuogh I do think that there was way too many baddies for the small amount of goodies... I mean three indies was too much in my humble opinion... But a good game overall...

I think the game should have been balanced, I wouldn't mind playing another game or two with this setup to test it. There were 3 baddies and 3 indies, but they didn't have a group kill (Just Luke and Zeus). The goodies also had a 3 way BTSC with a single kill. I think the biggest turn of the game happened with the lucky kills on N1 which destroyed the goodie BTSC along with some inactivity. (That seems to be one of the big problems with these Mafia games. If the teams are balanced on paper, then the inevitable inactivity will destroy the balance and tip the game one way or another.) But I would like to see this one played again in the future to see how it goes. I suspect that with better participation that it may even end up favoring the goodies.

Yeah, I think that the main reason that the goodies lost was 1.Inactivity in a few key spots and 2. 2 of 3 goodie BTSC members died in the first night, that was extremely lucky. I thought it was pretty closely balanced, and could go anyway. (At the start, that is. When JZ and MM died N1, i thought goodies would have to do a really good fight, and then there were goodie inactives...)

If only we could have let our play come to fruition.

Framm...I figured you'd be the one to kill me. I didn't see Glyc's post, but I figured he was saying something about Zeus being dead. Sorry about that, Slick. =P

It was a good game. The narrative was a little hard to follow at times, though.

Edited by Molly Mae

If only we could have let our play come to fruition.

Framm...I figured you'd be the one to kill me. I didn't see Glyc's post, but I figured he was saying something about Zeus being dead. Sorry about that, Slick. =P

\

I am curious what plan did yall come up with?

WHy did you figure I would be the one to kill you?

I am curious what plan did yall come up with?

WHy did you figure I would be the one to kill you?

The plan doesn't really matter anymore. *Shrug* After N1, Jar and I were dead. Percy was inactive. All three of the goodie BTSC were gone until Kitten joined.

Abhisk and Peace I can tell you have worked really hard on this so well done

<nudges Filly/>

Something about the game I struggled with at first is that the goodies without BTSC were under-powered (Chiron/Mr Brunner especially so). After playing the game however I can see that possibly the best strategy for them was to out themselves early to show that they were not a major threat to anyone (as I did later in the game). I initially also was struggling to figure out how Mr D could use the redirect as the Oracle of Delphi was the only role that had RID (I hope what I attempted to do with my role fit in with your vision about how it should be played)

I suggest upgrading (Chiron/Mr Brunner) to a basic spy role.

Edited by phaze

@OT You and I are going to have to make our peace otherwise this is going to happen again (and again)

No, I read my role wrong. Ask abhisk...I totally screwed up. I was out of it last week, in bed early every night since I use all of my sick days on my kids. I apologize for that.

No, I read my role wrong. Ask abhisk...I totally screwed up. I was out of it last week, in bed early every night since I use all of my sick days on my kids. I apologize for that.

I wouldn't worry about it. I must say however, you know how to make a dramatic exit :lol: