BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Redwall Mafia

Framm 18

Prologue:

Deep in Mossflower, the baddies had gathered with Slagar to discuss the best way to get into Redwall Abbey.

Badrang asked, “Why should we believe you fox?

Slagar answered, “Because I have been inside the Abbey before and have no interest in trying to conquer it. My only request is that I get the honor of killing Matthias.

The baddies agreed to the deal deciding that they could get rid of him after he had proved to be no longer useful to their goal of conquering Redwall. Slagar mixed together a powder to force the Abbey dwellers to not be able to distinguish the different species. From there they would take out the creatures of Redwall out the Mafia way.

Meanwhile, inside Redwall Abbey, the Abbeybeasts were celebrating with the friends who had come to visit, with the biggest feast that many of them had ever seen. There was all manner of food at this feast, from onion and carrot pasties to a large grayling, October Ale to Strawberry fizz, Tarts with meadowcream to salads of all sorts, to the moles favorite deeper’n’ever pie, and too many other things to mention.

Matthias was eating next to Cornflower and Orlando, remembering times gone by, enjoying the October Ale and all the different kinds of foods that were present at the feast.

Abbess Germaine was with Friar Hugo in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on the largest cake that any of the creatures had ever seen.

Gonff was sneaking around the tables seeing how much food he could nab from his friends plates before they noticed him.

The Ghost of Martin was preparing for the upcoming fight which could bring about the end of Redwall Abbey as they knew it.

As the sun started to set, they heard a loud thumping coming from outside the main gate. They opened the gate and the four villains were standing dressed as old beggars asking for someplace warm to sleep for the night. Slagar threw the powder into the face of all of the creatures standing there. When they had opened their eyes everyone looked exactly the same. So instead of charging in foolishly to attack they all fell back to strategize for the upcoming nights.

Roster:

Host/Co-host-Framm 18/P4P

1) GMaster479

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

4) onetruth

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

9) Crazypainter

10) Music???

11)Abhisk

Backups

1) Phaze (as Mentor)

2) P4P (as Mentor)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baddies- Have BTSC

Wincon- Kill all goodies or be in the majority

Group kill

Badrang the Tyrant- Using his brute force, blocks a player every night.

Cluny the Scourge- On even nights has one player receive the actions that are aimed towards him. On odd nights, can change the vote of a player to the player of his choice.

Ublaz Mad Eyes- Using his hypnotic eyes, he gets one player to tell him their role.

Goodies-

Wincon- Kill all baddies.

Matthias- Wielding the sword of Martin, he kills every night.

Cornflower- Wife of Matthias. As long as she is alive, Matthias cannot die. Knows who Matthias is.

Orlando the Axe. Using his strength will knock a player out for the night.

Abbess Germaine- With her knowledge of the healing arts, can save every even night, Can only save self once.

Friar Hugo – bribes the Hosts with his food to allow him to change his vote to 2x, 1x, or 0x.

Gonff- Using his stealth can spy on any player without being detected. Finds out role

Ghost of Martin- Can reveal role to a random goodie, or can spy on odd nights, however, it takes a day to find out then can alter the night post on even nights. Must be approved by the Hosts.

Indy-

Wincon-Kill Matthias or last one standing.

Slagar the Cruel- Having his face horrible disfigured while fleeing Redwall Abbey, he wants revenge on Matthias for what happened. Can RID Kill every odd night, if he fails two times in a row, it will be revealed to the player that he was targeted for an RID kill. If Matthias is killed another way, he must be the last one standing.

Basic Rules:

Blocks always prevail, and will be included in the night post if relevant.

In the case of a tie lynch. 1st time- no lynch, afterwards a random player gets lynched that was involved in the tie.

Inactivity- if inactive for a cycle and a half (Day/night then Day again or vice-versa) will be replaced or killed off the following night/day. Inactivity is defined as No PMing us an action or letting us know you are passing on the action during the night and no relevant posts (as in giving a vote or reason for not voting) during the day.

Night 1: The walls have eyes.

Onetruth was in the Orchard picking apples for the bread that was to be served for breakfast the next morning. She heard a twig break behind her, and when she turned around she saw nothing, however, as she turned back around before she could even reach back up for another apple. She felt a sharp sting and fell dead on the spot.

Badrang was on the Southern wall, eating a honeyed scone that he had swiped from the kitchen when he heard footsteps from behind, before he had even looked to see who it was, he swing his fists knocking GM out cold for the night.

Gonff snuck into Chrispen’s room, looking for any information that might prove useful in defending the Abbey. Getting frustrated at not being able to find anything, he was about to head out, when he trip over something that he thought would prove useful if and when it would be needed.

Roster:

1) GMaster479

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

4) onetruth-Killed by Baddies

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

9) Crazypainter

10) Phaze

11)Abhisk

Sorry, to see you go so soon, Onetruth.

Day ends at 3:00pm EST tomorrow.

Roster:

1) GMaster479 - voting for Abhisk

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

9) Crazypainter

10) Phaze

11) Abhisk

Well...I was blocked. That sucks :( . I'm throwing out a random vote for now. Anybody have any suspicions?

Apparently we have to replace chrispen, too. They're dropping like flies and we haven't even gotten through Night 1 yet! :(

Um how do you know we need to replace chrispen? BTSC?

Roster:

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

9) Crazypainter

10) Phaze - voting for Slick

11) Abhisk

Experienced baddies know to go for experienced goodies (or at least very active ones)on the first night which lead me to think that Slick and CP (since they are most experienced) are baddies.

Forgive the 2nd ghost post...No, he said he might be too busy to play on another board.

This is true. I guess he either did not have time to get on here, or forgot to post it here??? If it was anything more serious, I would have taken care of it.

Edit: I should have mentioned it earlier, I just did not think about it. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Framm 18

Roster:

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

9) Crazypainter I would have voted for onetruth but she is dead now..

11) Abhisk

Experienced baddies know to go for experienced goodies (or at least very active ones)on the first night which lead me to think that Slick and CP (since they are most experienced) are baddies.

That makes no sense.

edit: clarity

Edited by crazypainter

Roster:

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

5) tpaxatb - voting for Medji

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

9) Crazypainter

11) Abhisk

It's been too long since the last time i've played and I'm having trouble parsing things --- hahaha

Random day one votes really suck!

(edit: remove quote tag)

Edited by tpaxatb

Roster:

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

5) tpaxatb - voting for Medji

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

9) Crazypainter voting for cavenglock

11) Abhisk

I havent played with cavenglock yet so this is my way of getting to know him. Better that random.org..

That makes no sense.

edit: clarity

You are experienced and you are not dead. The easiest way for that to happen is if you are ones pulling the trigger. Not a sure thing, no, but a good rule of thumb for starters instead of random.org

Edit: If I was a baddie either you or Slick would be eating ghost popcorn right now

Edited by phaze

Phaze wanders through the halls of Redwall abbey wondering where everyone is

"Hello..lo..lo"

"When will this day end? (to Hosts)" he silently wonders in order not to hear the echoing of his own voice

"will everyone have their votes in on time?"

He stoops and writes a message in the dust for all to read

---

If you haven't voted,vote now, with a reason (it doesn't need to be much as people don't have much to go on the first day anyway)

If you have been voted for but haven't defended yourself you need to go and stand in the naughty corner

---