BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Wheel of Time Mafia

1) Music2

2) tpaxatb2 - voting for Slick

3) Slick -voting for twoaday

4) BlackCat1313 - Killed by Padan Fain (Elmindreda)

5) P4P

6) twin_bro - voting for Music2

7) tpaxatb1 - Killed by Padan Fain (Nyneave)

8) Abhisk voting for Music2

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479 - voting for Music2

11) Framm - voting for Music2

12) Music1- Killed by Osan'gar (Pedron Niall)

13) onetruth voting for Music2

14) Magic - Killed in the lynch (Mesaana)

15) JarZe - voting for Music2

16) chrispen

17) twoaday - voting for GMaster

18) LIS - voting for Music2

I'm worried and something isn't adding up.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slick, I think I misread something.

Regardless, I'll tell you this much, TB and Music couldn't possibly be in collusion together if they were (edit: BOTH) bad..

Edited by tpaxatb

Here is what I am looking at:

@tpax: I think you are over-thinking this just a bit. If EVERYTHING twoaday is saying is right and it is revealed during the lynch to be so, then we are all to blame for this lynch for misreading the info. I only confirmed what you, myself, and others saw with my vote. If we are right however, then we have ANOTHER target for a lynch/kill in twoaday later.

@twoaday: That is a big role to claim. You realize by claiming that and defending music2 you don't look too good right? Oh well.

Music: Are you going to call no contest?

Day 2:

It didn't take long for the accusations to start. Everybody was convinced that Music was the Father of Lies. Without much to go off of, they didn't know what else to think. Quickly, more and more people started pointing their fingers at her, until twoaday stood up and said that Music was most definitely a goodie. It fell on deaf ears, however, and just gained suspicion for himself as akaslickster pointed out that a baddie would definitely want to preserve the life of their only protection from death. As night fell, the day got quieter, and with no further changes, Music Cauthon was hung by the handle of his own Ashan'derai.

1) Music2 - Killed in the lynch (Matrim Cauthon)

2) tpaxatb2

3) Slick

5) P4P

6) twin_bro

8) Abhisk

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479

11) Framm

13) onetruth

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

Edited by Medji

sad.gif

well now we all know who i am too, and nyneave is dead... well this is not looking too good, especially for me, so i guess for tommorow well have to use the accusations from the day that just ended...

Darn you were right all the time. Sorry music and 2aday for not trusting y'all. Let's keep you protected as much as possible from now on. I wish you were not outed already. We still have them out numbered so we need to team up well.thumbsup.gif

Night 3

Aviendha set out this night with a purpose. After careful thinking and much puzzling, she had decided that GMaster needed to be stopped. She snuck up on him, and she saw him laying a weave over someone as they slept. Carefully, she crept closer, and studied it. As GMaster walked away, Aviendha embraced the One Power and carefully pulled the weave apart, one thread at a time. Whatever that weave was, it wouldn't work tonight.

Lan has his sights set tonight, and he marched with a purpose, the sword of Malkieri Kings in his gauntleted hand. As he approached his target's tent, though, he noticed that they were asleep. He cursed. It would not be right to kill someone in their sleep. Roughly he jostled them, but they did not wake. He frowned, and roughed him harder. Still nothing. Scowling, he stalked out of the tent. There would be a better time. It would bring dishonour to him and to his Aes Sedai if he were to kill a person without giving them the chance to fight back. As he turned to go back to his own tent, he saw someone standing in the shadows. It looked like...Osan'gar! Quickly, he whipped his sword out and rushed at the Forsaken, but before he could get there, he was touched by a weave of fire. He flashed instantly to flames, and his screams rent the night as he was completely engulfed. The pain was excruciating. Osan'gar smiled as he stepped into his gateway. Malkier now truly was dead. The other side of the gateway led directly to the interior of twoaday's tent. It was completely empty. In a rage, Osan'gar burned the whole tent to the ground as he wove another gateway back to his sanctuary. He was gone! Where had he gone?

Elaida was looking over her reports when one came to her that caught her interest. She looked at it more carefully. 'Yes,' she thought to herself. 'That's just what I wanted to know.' Elaida smiled to herself as she set the report carefully in the laquered box that she had warded against anyone but her opening.

Padan Fain crept slowly to where the al'Thor boy's tent was reported as being. He wasn't sure he trusted the sneaky witch who had told him where to look, but it couldn't be worse than just guessing again. As he crept closer, he saw a movement from the side. Suddenly he was not able to move. He tried to squirm his way out of it, but he was stuck tight.

Twoaday squeezed the last little bit of way out of the cell through the hole he had made. It had taken all night to get free from whoever had ordered him into the cell. He would have to be more careful to watch for traps in the future.

2) tpaxatb2

3) Slick

5) P4P - Killed by Osan'gar (al'Lan Mandragoran)

6) twin_bro

8) Abhisk

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479

11) Framm

13) onetruth

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

2) tpaxatb2

3) Slick

6) twin_bro

8) Abhisk voting for GMaster

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479

11) Framm

13) onetruth

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

Well, I'm voting for who twoaday did, and i have a slight hunch. But I'm not really sure. Does Osan'gar have two kills or something, and how did twoaday escape?

2) tpaxatb2

3) Slick

6) twin_bro

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479

11) Framm - Voting for Onetruth

13) onetruth

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

Sorry, Onetruth, but it I have a feeling you are the FOL or Paden Fain. And come to think of it, you have said very little other then throwing out a vote and asking for more information, if I am not mistaken.

Edit: Removed quote line.

Edited by Framm 18

2) tpaxatb2

3) Slick

6) twin_bro

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479 - voting for Chrispen

11) Framm - Voting for Onetruth

13) onetruth

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

So twoaday...it seems you lied to us. You had to be Mat to avoid death the way you did and merely used your BTSC to tell us about music2. I see no other possible way that you could have avoided getting killed. I would like to hear from Chrispen because I have a feeling he is someone inactive who is being powerplayed by his Baddie friends.

But GM, it was revealed in the lynch that Music2 is Mat. And also, I think that Chrispen is pretty suspicious, but I will wait right now.

And I noticed something. Aran'gar hasn't done something for 2 nights in a row, so maybe he is someone inactive, but the baddies should have been able to powerplay him...so confused. :huh:

Edited by abhisk

But GM, it was revealed in the lynch that Music2 is Mat. And also, I think that Chrispen is pretty suspicious, but I will wait right now.

And I noticed something. Aran'gar hasn't done something for 2 nights in a row, so maybe he is someone inactive, but the baddies should have been able to powerplay him...so confused. :huh:

I agree about Chrispen, but I think that we need to get rid of FOL or Paden Fain, more right now, and I can say without a doubt that he is neither.

Alot of information, has been left out the last two nights that were in the first post, so that does not mean he is an inactive.