BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Wheel of Time Mafia

LIS: not a chance. Think about what he did, and what knowledge that I have. Think of the intersection of the two sets, and you can see only one person is in that intersection, and that's Izzy.

(I don't know whether the vote period was extended due to my replacing CP...I'm assuming it was but I don't know...if it wasn't then it's irrelevant)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Izzy ???

2) Crazypainter tpaxatb

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313 - voting for Magic

5) P4P

6) twin_bro - voting for Framm

7) tpaxatb - Killed by Padan Fain (Nyneave)

8) Abhisk - voting for Magic

9) Clozo - voting for Blackcat1313

10) GMaster479 - voting for twin_bro

11) Framm- Voting for Izzy???

12) Music - Killed by Osan'gar (Pedron Niall)

13) onetruth - Voting for JarZe

14) Magic

15) JarZe - voting for Slick

16) chrispen - voting for Blackcat1313

17) twoaday - Voting for LIS

18) LIS - voting for Magic

This is the final roster since day ended at 2:12 Am PST. I voted for Slick in hope of a defense, but he did not really give me one. So then I changed to Tpax in hope of more talking because he hadn't voted yet. Then BC comes along and says that, and if you read the night post again, you would realize why I voted for Magic. If BC was lying, tomorrows lynch/our kill.

1) Izzy ???

2) Crazypainter tpaxatb

3) Slick voting for Izzy???

5) P4P

14) Magic

Really sorry Slick, I didn't even realize the first or second times. :blush:

Two absent hosts ??

I'll look back on the tpax thing, as I never got my head around much of the tactical play.

kids to bath and bed and then back if the wife has not grabbed the comp

Interesting vote pattern. And, interesting that BC's voice fell on some deaf ears. That's selective deafness

Not sure what word you have for my vote magic, b/w is not one of them - acted on information. Judging by your reaction it was founded. I think you swiped at everyone to cover your buaddies.

Good luck with the studies though!

The day started off like most days do, a beautiful morning, everyone having breakfast and relaxing to the glorious sounds of wild accusations being thrown around at each other. At first Chrispen was accused, and then twin_bro. Before long, everyone was accusing everyone except for a few that weren't talking. It didn't take long for people to notice them not talking, and then fingers started getting pointed at them. "BlackCat1313 isn't saying anything! I think it was her!" Blackcat sniffed, but didn't say anything. As the day was winding down, and people stopped shouting, BlackCat stepped forward. "I'm positive that Magic is Mesaana." That set off a new round of voting, with two people changing their votes to Magic. When the day ended, Magic was ahead by one. Her shroud dropped as she embraced the One Power, determined to kill the whelp that had outed her. Suddenly she staggered as a Shield was woven and slammed into place. Impossible! She was one of the Chosen, one of the strongest Aes Sedai even in the Age of Legends! Turning, she saw a full circle, and every one was full with the One Power. She had been caught. She started begging, saying she could teach them things that they never dreamed. It didn't take long before they had stilled her, though, then she was strapped up and birched. She screamed for hours under the combined lashing of every Aes Sedai there, and at the end the Amyrlin Seat ordered her executed.

1) Izzy ??? - voting n^2 (1)

2) Crazypainter tpaxatb

3) Slick - Voting for Izzy

5) P4P - voting n^2 (1)

14) Magic - not voting

This is the most accurate roster as of 2:12 in the morning my time, exactly 24 hours.

1) Izzy Music -

2) Crazypainter tpaxatb

3) Slick -

4) BlackCat1313 -

5) P4P -

6) twin_bro -

8) Abhisk - 9) Clozo -

10) GMaster479 -

11) Framm-

13) onetruth -

14) Magic - Killed in the lynch (Mesaana)

15) JarZe -

16) chrispen -

17) twoaday -

18) LIS -

24 hours for Night 2.

Edited by Medji

biggrin.gif

Actually Medji, Slick had voted before I voted the first time, but I accidentally cut him off. sad.gif So he voted for Izzy, but it wouldn't have made a difference anyways.

BC I will say one thing. You are not dead today night because baddies don't have a kill. Unless Padan Fain gets you.

Eureka!!! One forsaken gone!!! Good job guys! I had no idea. That was luck I guess.biggrin.gif

I'll forgive you Abhisk. We voted at nearly the same time and the hosts would have hopefully caught it anyways.

Well it looks like we got lucky.... *phew*

I think we can learn a lot from the vote changes that took effect during the day... I've got some hunches, lets see what the night brings, hopefully I'm right.

In Medji's absence, I will write the night post. I might have missed a few things that he might add later on, though.

The night was calm. It was in total contrast to the night before. But the watchers of the night did not waver.

Padan Fain crouched in the shadows. He was continuing his methodical search for Rand al'Thor. He chose at random one of the tents and crept in. He uncovered the person in one flourish and saw that it was not who he was seeking. Ah well, he thought. There are other days. But at least I can make her suffer for the waste of a night. BlackCat1313's wail rent the peaceful night, her last.

1) Music

2) tpaxatb

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313 - Killed by Padan Fain

5) P4P

6) twin_bro

7) tpaxatb1 - Killed by Padan Fain (Nyneave)

8) Abhisk

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479

11) Framm

12) Music1- Killed by Osan'gar (Pedron Niall)

13) Onetruth

14) Magic - Killed in the lynch (Mesaana)

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS