BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Disgaea Mafia

Alright time to start Disgaea Mafia! Intro post coming next...Please do not post until I have posted the intro.

Rules

Day/Night - As is standard with my games, first night and day are extended as needed to establish BTSC and allow players to get most questions out of the way. After that point, nights and days will be the standard 24 hours.

Role Revealing - Do NOT reveal your role (true or not) or your ability will be taken (not to mention Baal will have a sacrifice.)

Ghost posts - Ghost posting is allowed but make sure text is in gray and you do NOT reveal any information (In other words, keep it slightly off topic, but don't get out of hand with it)

Goodies - Win by killing baddies and independents

Laharl - Self-centered and arrogant Prince of the Netherworld and son of the late King Krichevskoy. Can kill one player each night.

Big Sis Prinny - Laharl's mother, reincarnated as a prinny. Very different from the other prinnies since she is pink and does not say "dood" at the end of her sentences. While she is alive, Laharl cannot die. Knows who Laharl is.

Etna - Laharl's vassal and leader of the Prinny Squad. She is extremely abusive to the Prinny Squad who follow her every command out of fear. Sends one of the prinnies out to spy on a player, learning their role.

Flonne - Angel trainee from Celestia and "Love Freak". She believes that all living creatures, even demons, can express love. Saves one player each night.

Captain Gordon - The 37th Defender of Earth. Sent to stop the Netherworld's invasion of earth but later finds that he was tricked into opening a path to the Netherworld. Can elect to have his vote count double.

Jennifer - Captain Gordon's beautiful and loyal sidekick and super genius. Uses her extreme beauty and voluptuous body to stop one player's action each night. (Does not work on Flonne or Etna).

Thursday - The All Purpose Super Robot created by Jennifer. As an All Purpose Super Robot, he can perform many actions determined by a dice roll:

1 - May kill a player

2 - May save a player

3 - May block a player

4 - May spy on a player

5 - May change a players vote during the day

6 - Any choice of the above abilities

Baddies - Have BTSC, group kill, and win by killing goodies and independents

Vulcanus - An archangel, second in command to Seraph Lammington. His ideals and methods, however, are the complete opposite to that of the Seraph. He believes that all demons are evil and must be eliminated. Can use his angelic powers to block one player night.

General Carter - Earth Leader of the EDF (Earth Defense Force) and adoptive father of Jennifer. Tricked Gordon into helping him to open a path to the Netherworld under the guidance of Vulcanus. With his high standings, he can redirect one player's vote each day.

Maderas - Vassal of the late King Krichevskoy. He was exiled as a vassal after stealing the King's favorite snack, black pretzels. He stole Etna's memories to force her to help him by poisoning the prince so that he could, one day, claim the throne. However, it did not work as planned. As a vampire, he can bite one player each night (But not the same player 2 nights in a row) and redirect their target.

Independents - Each have own WINCON

Baal - The most powerful Tyrant Overlord. Invincible for the first day and night. Each night, he may RID 1 player. If he is correct, that person will die for Baal if he is targeted at night for kill. There is no penalty for incorrect RID attempts. He wins by being the last player standing.

Mid-Boss - The Dark Adonis, Vyers, who was renamed "Mid-Boss" by Laharl on their first encounter. He intends to defeat Laharl and become the Overlord. Can kill each night. Wins by killing Laharl.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prologue: We’re back! (Without the Dinosaurs)

Things in the Netherworld seemed to be getting back to normal after Seraph Lamington’s defeat and Flonne’s restoration.

“ETNA! “ Laharl’s bellow resonated throughout the castle. “Where are the Prinnies! They’re supposed to be cooking dinner!”

“Prinny Squad! Get your butt’s out here!”

Several prinnies flooded the throne room. “Yes Master Etna, dood!”

“Why aren’t you guys cooking? Get to work, now!”

“Right away, dood!” the prinnies all ran off to begin cooking.

“You really should try to be a bit nicer to them, Etna...” came Flonne’s voice from behind.

“Nah...I’ve told you before, the prinnies here in the netherworld are different from those you had back in Celestia.”

“I know but...” Flonne was cut off by a strange rumbling.

“Beep Beep Blip Beep...Unidentified object approaching castle at high rate of speed.” Thursday alerted rushing into the throne room followed by Gordon and Jennifer.

Maderas smiled to himself. “Finally I can get away from them and get my revenge.

Suddenly the roof of the castle was blown off and a large ship was flying above.

“What the hell’s going on here?” Laharl shouted jumping up from the throne.

“The Gargantua!? No way...He wouldn’t!?” Gordon said looking at the ship.

“That’s right Gordon...” a man stated as his image was projected into the throne room.

“General Carter!? What do you want now!?”

“Since the path to the netherworld was never closed, I have come back once more and this time...I have a new trick up my sleeve. Get in here now Maderas unless you want to be affected too!”

“What!? Maderas!?” Etna screamed as she saw Maderas escape onto the Gargantua. “I’ll get you for this!”

“Now...take this!” General Carter said as he pulled a lever on the panel in front of him.

“Not if I have anything to say...Overlord’s Wrath!!” Laharl raised his hands above him and several balls of fire appeared around the ship. As he brought his hands down, the balls all fired at the Gargantua. Just as he released his attack, however a bright flash of light illuminated the castle and everyone inside collapsed.

The ship was still hit by Laharl’s attack and took heavy damage. Carter quickly took the controls and brought it down for an emergency landing.

“I told you you should have stopped talking and just went on with it,” Vulcanus complained.

“Be quiet...I will not lose this time...I will take over this netherworld and nothing will stop me!”

Vulcanus looked at Carter and then to Maderas. “Do you really think that memory scrambler you invented will be enough to stop them?”

“Of course...They won’t be able to discern friend from foe now...We’ll let them destroy each other while we take over the netherworld.

Maderas bared his fangs, “Don’t forget our deal.”

“Right...Of course...In exchange for helping us, you will be named the Overlord.”

The rumbling from the attack on the castle as well as the emergency landing awoke the Tyrant Overlord Baal and he was able to break the seal holding him and rose from his chamber. The towering tyrant looked out over the Netherworld and planned to take it as his newest conquered netherworld amongst the many others he had already taken.

The Dark Adonis, now known to much of the Netherworld as Mid-Boss, was overlooking the entire thing from his castle. “Hmm...I don’t know what’s going on right now, but this should be a great opportunity to test Laharl’s strength once more. Haahahahaha!”

Laharl’s mother’s soul had already been reincarnated by the Red Moon long ago but she sensed that Laharl was in danger and descended to the netherworld under the guise of the Big Sis Prinny. She would not allow Laharl to come to harm.

Everyone in the castle soon awoke but was all dazed and confused. They looked around the castle and were all unsure of who everyone was. Not wanting to start any big problems without first assessing the situation many of them either jumped through the hole in the roof of the castle or headed to the dimensional guide and traveled to different areas to get an idea of what was going on. The only thing they did remember is that General Carter and Vulcanus were back and that Maderas had slipped away with them.

1. JarZe

2. abhisk

3. tpaxatb

4. crazypainter

5. GMaster479

6. Framm 18

7. P4P

8. Slick

9. sayalzah

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

Sorry that took so long...I’m at work and got some calls while I was typing. And I’m not sure if my intro has any holes in it or not. I’m sure it does...But my mind is having a hard time thinking today. A lot going on with my life that actually just came to light today. Moving soon (apartment opened up at the place I’ve been looking at), trying to get money together, got packing to do...Just lots of stuff on top of working too. So yeah...Bare with me. (And yes...I like to make movie references with my prologue name :lol:)

Night 1 begins now and ends when all actions have been received.

Please send actions in RED.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Night 1: Mid-Boss Strikes

Mid-Boss took up his sword as he walked about the netherworld, trying to find Laharl. “I will make sure to defeat him this time and become the Overlord. Haaahahahaha!” He took to the air in search of his target.

Jennifer walked through the Sea of Gehenna vaguely remembering something about a picnic. She didn’t know why the place reminded her of such a thing though. As she walked around the area, Abhisk happened to be walking by as well. Jennifer turned to him as he walked by and he stopped dead in his tracks and stared at her. “This is perfect...Just who I was looking for too.” Jennifer walked up to Abhisk seductively. “Hello sir...I seem to have lost my way...Do you think you could help get to the Blazing Core?”

“O-Of course, right this way.” Abhisk stuttered as he guided Jennifer to the Blazing Core, completely forgetting his original plan.

“You there!” Etna commanded, pointing to one of the prinnies.

“Yes Master Etna dood!” the Prinny said saluting.

“I have a job for you...The one called Sayalzah...I want you to follow him. Find out who he is.” Etna pulls out her Elder Spear. “I don’t think I have to explain what happens if you mess up.”

The Prinny sweated looking at the point of the spear and took off to find Sayalzah.

Vulcanus spread his angelic wings and took to the sky. “Where are you JarZe...Come out come out wherever you are. I’m an angel...I’m not here to hurt you...Much.”

JarZe hid in the trees of the Blair Forest. He didn't know exactly what that crazy-nosehair angel wanted...but he didn't want to find out. Unfortunately, Vulcanus already knew his exact location and used his attack, Holy Lightning, locking him in place, unable to move.

“Beep beep blip beep. Organic being detected. Initiating scan........Scan complete. Indentity CP. Objective, incapacitate.” Thrusday jumped up and transformed into a large cannon. CP looked as he transformed. Not wanting to wait around to see what was going on, she turned to run but Thursday shot a ball of gunk from his cannon, hitting CP and sticking her in place. “Beep beep blip beep. Objective complete.”

Framm looked behind his back several time as he traveled around the netherworld. He could feel that something just wasn’t right at all. He just couldn’t place what it was.

From the sky, a figure glided down and landed in front of him.

“Who’s there!?” Framm called to the figure.

“Good day. You may call moi the Dark Adonis, Vy...”

“Oh...It’s Mid-Boss.”

Mid-Boss cringed at being called by the nickname branded to him by his rival Laharl so long ago and became infuriated. “How dare you call me by that name! Be gone!” Mid-Boss raised his sword and cut down Framm without a second thought.

1. JarZe

2. abhisk

3. tpaxatb

4. crazypainter

5. GMaster479

6. Framm 18 – DEAD (Killed by Mid-Boss)

7. P4P

8. Slick

9. sayalzah

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

Night 1 has ended. Sorry to see you go so soon Framm. Always bad being the first to go.

Day 1 begins now and will end once all votes have been cast. After the day post, time limit will go to the 24 hours. (I got the apartment and will be working on moving in, so there may be delays on the weekend but I will get the post up as soon as I can.)

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Well the baddie night 1 kill is no surprise, sorry Framm.

I have nothing to go on here, so I'll leave this vote to random.org.

Totally willing to change in case someone has some sort of lead ;)

1. JarZe - voting for tpaxatb

2. abhisk

3. tpaxatb

4. crazypainter

5. GMaster479

7. P4P

8. Slick

9. sayalzah

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

Well the baddie night 1 kill is no surprise, sorry Framm.

I have nothing to go on here, so I'll leave this vote to random.org.

Totally willing to change in case someone has some sort of lead ;)

2. abhisk

3. tpaxatb

4. crazypainter

5. GMaster479 - voting for Medji

7. P4P

8. Slick

9. sayalzah

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

Yea Day 1. The only people mentioned in the night post were sayalzah and JarZe so based on the reading I will trust them...for now. So, Medji gets my random D1 vote

@GM: huh? there were alot more mentions than just sayal and JarZe....are you purposely trying to mislead us?

Hmmm @ JarZe: I don't think that was a baddie kill, i think that was an indie kill. Which means it looks like the baddie kill was blocked? Soooo... three blocked players last night, of which one was you. However it looks like it was a baddie that blocked you. So, either you're a baddie and you guys are being really really really tricky, or you're a goodie, or you're Baal. I'll go for your being a goodie...for now...which means there were two blocks soooo (coin flip)....

2. abhisk

3. tpaxatb - voting for CP

4. crazypainter

7. P4P

8. Slick

9. sayalzah

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

(edit: fix colors)

Edited by tpaxatb

2. abhisk

4. crazypainter voting for Magic

7. P4P

8. Slick

9. sayalzah

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

Had no idea you cared Tpax.

Voting for Magic to get a few ppl talking. Random.org too.

Oh, question here...since I am stuck in the muck can I vote? I am assuming I was just blocked for last night.

edit, I thought the same thing Tpax. That would be a good strategy.

Edited by crazypainter

@GM: huh? there were alot more mentions than just sayal and JarZe....are you purposely trying to mislead us?

I noticed Abhisk and CP as well but I was saying that Jarze and Sayalzah looked like they were targeted by baddies more so then CP and abhisk who simply got blocked. Or I might be misreading it. I don't know. I thought today was my day

2. abhisk

4. crazypainter

7. P4P- voting for CP

8. Slick

9. sayalzah

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

edit- my bad, originally didnt read whole post and thought vulcanus wasn't mentioned.

CP was targeted by a goodie it appears! that will change my vote.

Edited by pablos4pandas

2. abhisk

4. crazypainter

7. P4P- voting for CP

8. Slick

9. sayalzah- voting for P4P

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

Random vote.

2. abhisk

4. crazypainter

7. P4P- voting for CP

8. Slick

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

Random vote.

First of all, 3 people random voted and you pick me?

Second i voted for cp because she was targeted by a goodie; its better than nothing

2. abhisk

7. P4P- voting for CP

8. Slick

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

My vote was lost is the shuffle.

And just because I was blocked by a goodie doesnt mean a thing on the first night. We are flying blind..well the ones w/o BTSC. I originally voted for Magic so I am re-placing the name. Nothing has been said that would make me more suspicious about anyone.

edit: changed color

Edited by crazypainter

2. abhisk - voting forMagic

7. P4P- voting for CP

8. Slick

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

I think that we need to put up someone other then CP for pressure, and random.org isn't going to help. So I created a new site: pressure.randomwithlimits.org :) Came up with Magic. Also, I'd like to hear from her anyways. Note: This isn't a bandwagon, just a new site ;)

First of all, 3 people random voted and you pick me?

Second i voted for cp because she was targeted by a goodie; its better than nothing

Better than nothing? It was a blind choice. N1 told us nothing more than what character went after what player.

I was targeted by Thursday who must've had the block action vs spy.

7. P4P- voting for

8. Slick

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

im removing my vote for now, i think we should look into sayalzah.

P.S. Sorry CP, i think my skills of deduction were off :duh:

From the players that were targetted last night, I think abhisk is the less likely to be a goodie.

I'll change my vote for now, I'd like to hear more from you ab...

1. JarZe - voting for abhisk

7. P4P- voting for

8. Slick

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic