BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

High School Mafia 3

Gmaster479

CP

I don't think it'll do much good. However, if you were a goodie your death will not have been in vain. Especially if DD gets lynched as well

although your being lynched does hurt my night strategy in a bad way

and right now I don't see a better candidate. You may need to be sacrificed "for the greater good"

:(

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CP

I don't think it'll do much good. However, if you were a goodie your death will not have been in vain. Especially if DD gets lynched as well

although your being lynched does hurt my night strategy in a bad way

and right now I don't see a better candidate. You may need to be sacrificed "for the greater good"

:(

I think you are right. Will you cry at my funeral? how about hiring a few professional mourners? And i did have a wild life so how about a few sin eaters too?:(

The Horror....the horror..

Day 1: Absolute CHAOS

The students of this high school thought they were the most drama filled people ever, but they had no idea what their teachers were going through.

Crazypainter went from player to player. Looking wildly into each of thier eyes. "you know me! Its me, CP! Your pal! You remember me right??"

She wondered if it was something she said in a teachers meeting. Was she showing up the old tenured teachers? Were others calling in favors?

Her mind raced, as did her heart. She checked her cell phone. It assured her of what she thought all along. Maybe there was time for her to save herself and her innocent teacher pals. Now it was just harder as she had no idea what dept was her ally and who wasnt. There was that one teacher who asked what she did on her time off. Was that an invite for a date? Or just friendship?

"I like to go to the theater on my time off!" She yelled to the sky in the hopes that the others would stop the mob mentality and listen. Would they??

Unfortunately not. The other teachers came in and trapped CP in the back of the auditorium. Using her own weapon against her she was taken out and was found to be the Theatre Department head.

1. Framm18

2. p4p

3. Crazypainter - lynched and found to be Theater

4. Izzy

5. Marth

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM

8. sayalzah - killed by CP

9. Medji

10.Abhisk

11.Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

14. Moosh

15.Zerep

16. Magic

BACKUPS

1. JarZe

2. Woon

Night 2 ends at 11 PM EST 8 PM PST. Get those actions in now if you can. I'll be flying all day tomorrow

Edited by Gmaster479

Perhaps that is because you are a baddie who is trying to make a plausible yet, rotten exuse to stay alive. I'll bet my ESP on this one.

or maybe it's the fact I'm an australian and you were all having an arguement at 4am my time? ;) Also that was a bit of a random jump at me.

Have to read the night post later, have exams in the morning and afternoon. Gah this games gets so chaotic. Glad to know our assumptions about CP were correct though :)

Now I'm not sure so... Yeah, she's theater, but the lynch didn't specify her faction. =/

Exams need to die. Let's lynch the administration making us take them.. History exam tomorrow. :( :( :(

Good Luck Izzy :) . I will repeat this again for everyone. Read the posts and use your own deduction to determine how many there are of each faction and how many are left. I am just saying by killing the person who killed on the first night you either avenged a goodie or lynched a goodie. It's up to you which one you think you did

Now I'm not sure so... Yeah, she's theater, but the lynch didn't specify her faction. =/

I'm not so sure :(

Her mind raced, as did her heart. She checked her cell phone. It assured her of what she thought all along. Maybe there was time for her to save herself and her innocent teacher pals. N

This is what caught my eye. We already knew she was theatre. My problem was that i've never seen a role that is unkillable at night and yet still a goodie. <sigh>

Hopefully this night will shed some light on the situation...

(I really have a love-hate relationship with this game.)

I am just saying by killing the person who killed on the first night you either avenged a goodie or lynched a goodie. It's up to you which one you think you did

I think that pretty much confirms that she was a goodie. I can't think of a situation where Saya was a goodie. :angry: I really can't believe that the unkillable role was a goodie, I was all but certain she was one of the indies.

Okay, here's one possibility, Saya was a goodie, and was killed by CP who was indie (maybe the indies have nightkill? or it was diverted or something). The indies then rewrote the night post, using secret indie powers, to make it look like CP was the innocent one.

Either that or we messed up.

Okay, here's one possibility, Saya was a goodie, and was killed by CP who was indie (maybe the indies have nightkill? or it was diverted or something). The indies then rewrote the night post, using secret indie powers, to make it look like CP was the innocent one.

That looks like a very long stretch.

Either that or we messed up.

More likely in my opinion.

Just a heads up.. tomorrow I won't be able to get on until about 6 PM EST. I have to go to school to take an exam (D:), and have to stay until 5 afterwards for our final practice before our competition Saturday.

Saturday will be sort of the same thing.. I'll be at school starting at 6 AM, and won't be home until 6 PM at least because I'm going to the State Invitationals and the drive will be hell. However, if I score well enough, I'll make it to the State Convention later in the year, and hopefully all the way up to DC. ;D ...For Math, haha. MAO = win.

However, while we're on the coast geeking it up, we're stopping by a mall during our break, so I'll take my Macbook and see what the wifi status is.

I'll be up til 2 amish tonight though, so I'll probably get a few words in before I'm gone for a while. :P

Edited by Izzy