BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

High School Mafia 3

Gmaster479

That was interesting...there are quite a few possibilities that I am thinking each less likely than the next :wacko:

I need to think about my vote...after I reread this on my normal compter and not my iPod

edit: the most likely scenario that explains what happened just blew my theory of baddie roles out of the water...not the counts just the roles

(just so you know my counts came from the OP coloring)

Edited by tpaxatb

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if you are a baddie then you have to say something or else have attention drawn to yourself by being a no show. What you wrote reminded me of baddie moves I have made in the past. And no real reason to vote for magic, which makes me think she is an innocent. But I could be wrong. I usually go off my intuition anyways.

But the action I chose last night worked out rather well. Dont cha think?

well if you are a baddie then you have to say something or else have attention drawn to yourself by being a no show. What you wrote reminded me of baddie moves I have made in the past. And no real reason to vote for magic, which makes me think she is an innocent. But I could be wrong. I usually go off my intuition anyways.

But the action I chose last night worked out rather well. Dont cha think?

I posted the reason why I voted for Magic right in there. Read the top line. Random.org thinks Magic should take a hit.

Sorry stream of conciousness my role thinking may not have been blown out of the water...

Dang now I want to know how a particular department acted

I would find it funny if sayah was killed by friendly fire due to another player's night action

instincts say one thing...logic says another. Gotta think about it overnight

(hope who I want to hear from understands what I'm looking for)

1. Framm18- Voting for Moosh

2. p4p

3. Crazypainter voting for Medji

4. Izzy

5. Marth

6. DudleyDude voting for CP

7. EDM

8. sayalzah - killed by CP

9. Medji - voting for Magic

10.Abhisk

11.Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

14. Moosh

15. Zerep

16. Magic

Not a random vote. I think I pretty much agree with tpax's original thinking regarding role distribution. I'm not the one he's waiting to hear from, but I think CP has a good chance of being a baddie and that trumps a completely random vote at the moment.

2. p4p

4. Izzy

5. Marth

7. EDM

10.Abhisk

11.Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

14. Moosh

15. Zerep

16. Magic

Hmm :mellow: ....i can't vote for CP yet as it's obvious she was being targeted......sayalzah's dead.....she was laughing 'maniacally'......

so i'll be quiet till i'm slightly sure i know what i'm doing......:)

Go goodies!!! :D :D

Edited by EDM

2. p4p

4. Izzy

5. Marth

7. EDM

10.Abhisk voting for Magic

11.Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

14. Moosh

15. Zerep

16. Magic

Lets put some pressure, now, shall we? I'm just trying to get someone to talk.

Dude, isnt it obvious I am not a baddie? The goodies have NO killing roles on night one. I assure you I am a goodie/innocent. Well, since I did take out Sayal that means she was a baddie. Dude, you are smarter than this. Put the pieces together. I know you can do it. Unless you are trying to get the others to lynch me....

Night 1: If they only knew...

The kids were gone, the administrators had gone home and the teachers were stuck behind. Tonight the Baddie departments got together and decided on their targets. 2 of them went down behind the auditorium where they heard CP getting things ready for tomorrow's class. They slowly snuck down the hallway when suddenly they saw someone else stalking their target. 1 of the baddies chased him down the hallway away from CP while the other one was left to do the job. He still heard CP talking to herself and knew that his old Colt .45 would do the job.

He turned around the corner and fired! But quickly saw he was shooting into thin air. In fact there was only a tape recorder sitting on CP's desk. As the baddie walked over to examine, CP came out from behind a curtain with a giant pencil-shooting mini gun and sharpened lead was thrust at sayalzah until his body looked like badly made swiss cheese. CP laughed maniacally as she dragged sayalzah's body outside.

Mind you there are NO goodie killing roles on the first night. Only a Deflector.

Not a random vote. I think I pretty much agree with tpax's original thinking regarding role distribution. I'm not the one he's waiting to hear from, but I think CP has a good chance of being a baddie and that trumps a completely random vote at the moment.

Yes DD back up your reasoning with another's. Gives validity to what you are doing.;)

DD's right, none of the goodies can kill on the first night. Wood Shop has to make a weapon, and none of the others have direct killing roles, though there's some possibility with diverting or reflecting other actions.

This just answered your question DD.:dry: Didnt your read that before you wrote?

Lets hope that an innocent does not get lynched today. I doubt Magic is a baddie. She hasnt been around. Easy to sneak a lynch in and go after an absentee player. And if that certain player calls day over magic may get lynched before we know what happened.

Edited by crazypainter

Lets hope that an innocent does not get lynched today. I doubt Magic is a baddie. She hasnt been around. Easy to sneak a lynch in and go after an absentee player. And if that certain player calls day over magic may get lynched before we know what happened.

Not sure what you mean by that. None of the posted abilities end the vote early. Or is that the secret indie ability?

"Dance: Every night, but not two in a row, may choose a player. Should the player have more than n/3 votes stacked on him/her at any point of the Day, the player will be lynched together with the actual lynch victim.

n = number of players remaining in the game"

This is what I was worried about. And secret abilities I am not aware of.....

PS Non goodies are...my guesses...

Saya

Medji

Dudley Dude

And if this paints a target on my back then that is fine with me. Ask not for whom the Bell tolls, it tolls for thee.

Hey sweets, where do you get your info from? I would surely like to know. Sounds like Ernest Hemingway. Regardless, thanks alot for killing a baddiewub.gif

I am sort of stuck on voting between one or the other. I'll be up in the morn. with ya'll.biggrin.gif

2. p4p

4. Izzy

5. Marth

7. EDM

11.Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

14. Moosh voting for DudleyDude

15. Zerep

16. Magic

I think at this point DD is showing himself as a baddie by targeting CP. They targeted her for the night kill but after that failed they're trying again by other means.

2. p4p

4. Izzy is voting for Medji

5. Marth

7. EDM

11.Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

15. Zerep

16. Magic

My current thinking is that CP is a possible indy, but also a possible goodie. With how the Night Post was written, the deflector becomes a possibility, however "person who targets the indy dies" could be a likely secret ability. I'm voting for Medji for now. Mainly because, even as an indy, CP would still want to get rid of the baddies, especially when they have a nightly kill.

*edit* What happens in the event of a tie? I'm sure I could find out somewhere.. but.. :unsure:

Edited by Izzy

2. p4p

5. Marth

7. EDM

9. Medji - voting for DudleyDude

11.Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

15. Zerep

16. Magic

Like I said, my initial vote was random, and thus subject to change. However, with the way the night post was written, and the way DD is acting, I have to agree with Moosh that it looks pretty bad.

@Izzy:

@GM - 2 quick questions.

1) The PE action - will the trapped person know they are trapped? No

2) What happens in the event of a tie lynch vote? I flip a coin/roll a die to determine who gets lynched

Post #35

DD...What's your reasoning for voting for CP...Unless you know something otherwise, I think it's a bit obvious who CP most likely is...

2. p4p

5. Marth - voting for DudleyDude

7. EDM

9. Medji - voting for DudleyDude

11.Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

15. Zerep

16. Magic

DD...What's your reasoning for voting for CP...Unless you know something otherwise, I think it's a bit obvious who CP most likely is...

My reason for suspecting CP is mainly based on GM's promise that the roles and teams are balanced. Without knowing which roles are which in terms of goodie/baddie/indie, I think we have to take into account how the abilities play with each other to make even teams. I do think that CP's role is obvious and I also think that role is simply too powerful as a goodie. Unless I'm not reading the role correctly, it would be impossible for CP to die in any way other than a lynch. There is some vote manipulation roles in the game, so I guess that it is possible for CP to be a goodie role. In addition to that, there's also the fact that she came out swinging at Medji for no particular reason (not to metagame, but since when is it so wildly suspicious to vote randomly on D1??). She then acted as if I had accused her of having a kill role which I obviously didn't do. This was followed by a warning about a non-existant (as far as we know) ability that could kill Magic.

So although it's just a hunch, I thought the hunch was a better bet than using random.org.