BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Host / Co-Host: Medji / Sayalzah

Wheel of Time Mafia will be based on the late Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series.

Goodies:

Rand al'Thor - Dragon Reborn. Has a 25% chance to discover a clue about the Forsaken every DAY. Can block any player every night. Limited BTSC with Mat/Perrin.

Mat Cauthon - Cannot be killed by Padan Fain. 50% chance to avoid death if targeted. 50% chance to reveal attacker. 50% chance to escape if captured. Limited BTSC with Rand/Perrin.

Perrin Aybara - Kill every even night. Spy every odd night. Cannot be fooled. Limited BTSC with Rand/Mat.

Moiraine Damodred - Aes Sedai. Dies in place of Dragon Reborn. Kills any Forsaken that kills her this way. BTSC with al'Lan Mandragoran.

al'Lan Mandragoran - Warder. Kills every night.

Egwene al'Vere - Aes Sedai. Dreamer.

Elayne Trakand - Aes Sedai. Vote counts as x0, x1 or x2.

Elmindreda (Min) Farshaw - Spy every night. 25% chance of not being fooled.

Nyneave al'Meara - Aes Sedai. Healer.

Aviendha - Can block an Aes Sedai every night. Dreamer.

Elaida a'Roihan - Amyrlin Seat. Aes Sedai. View target's actions odd nights. Capture player even days.

Indies:

Padan Fain - Kill each night.

Pedron Niall - Capture each day. 50% chance to learn role. Cannot be fooled. Aes Sedai killed if Pedron Niall learns their role in this way.

Forsaken:

Father of Lies - Dreamer. Cannot exit Tel'aran'rhiod. Can resurrect one Forsaken every 3rd night. That player's resurrection is not revealed until they take an action. Limit three.

Nae'blis - Aes Sedai. Change one player's target each night.

Aran'gar - Aes Sedai. Dreamer. Know one player's actions each night.

Mesaana - Aes Sedai. Dreamer. Make player appear good / bad.

Special Abilities:

Aes Sedai:

Aes Sedai have the ability to weave. Any Aes Sedai targeted by an Aes Sedai will know that an Aes Sedai has targeted her. Any Aes Sedai targeted by a Dreamer during the night can either be spied (can be fooled) or captured.

Dreamer:

Dreamers have the ability to enter Tel'aran'rhiod. Any Dreamer who enters Tel'aran'rhiod during the night cannot be targeted by a non-Dreamer that night. Dreamers may not be in Tel'aran'rhiod more than one night in a row. Use of the Dreamer ability negates a player's other abilities for the night.

Tel'aran'rhiod:

The world of dreams. Any player in Tel'aran'rhiod cannot be effected by a player outside Tel'aran'rhiod. The Father of Lies can only effect Tel'aran'rhiod. The Dragon Reborn can effect players inside Tel'aran'rhiod.

Warder:

Warders are the personal bodyguards of Aes Sedai. When Moiraine Damodred dies, al'Lan Mandragoran is bonded by Nyneave al'Meara, if both still live. Nyneave and Lan gain BTSC. When Nyneave al'Meara dies, her attacker and al'Lan Mandragoran die if they are bonded.

Limited BTSC:

Rand, Mat and Perrin have a limited form of BTSC. The host will decide what information will be communicated between the three, and will PM each of them with a dream that the others have that indicate some clue as to what the others were up to that night.

Wincon:

Goodies: Kill all Forsaken and Padan Fain.

Forsaken: Kill all players. Padan Fain may remain alive.

Padan Fain: Kill Dragon Reborn, Father of Lies and Nae'blis.

Pedron Niall: Kill every Aes Sedai, Father of Lies and Padan Fain.

Host / Co-Host: Medji / Sayalzah

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

• Answers 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Medji, are you gonna be able to do this? Full time job and a new baby! Hope you got a bit of maternity leave.

I've been on leave for the past ten days, and I have twenty more. The military is very, very, very good to it's members. The baby should be settled more by the time he's a month old, so I'm sure I'll be able to handle it.

I've tried my darnedest to find more players. Wouldn't it be alot easier to subtract 4 roles and still have an equal playing field? The longer it takes to get started, the more difficulties that result with people being able to keep active. Plans in real life will eventually get in the way of the game.wink.gif

what happened to the games of a year ago, when unreality hosted? Didnt those have only 10 players?

edit:

Oh, and when this game starts please PM me. Or anygame that I have signed up for. W/O a current game I am playing I havent been coming in here.

Edited by crazypainter

ok AKA talked me into it, and i guess it looks like fun... but i have to say that i can't get on over the weekend, which might be a problem... anyways

1) Izzy

2) Crazypainter

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313

5) P4P

6) woon -

7) tpaxatb

8) Abhisk

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479

11) Framm

12) Music

13) Onetruth

14) Magic

15)

16) chrispen

17)

18)

Ok, I'll hop in! Hope we can fill the roster pretty quick... -_-

1) Izzy

2) Crazypainter

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313

5) P4P

6) woon -

7) tpaxatb

8) Abhisk

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479

11) Framm

12) Music

13) Onetruth

14) Magic

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17)

18)

Depending on when this game actually takes off, I might have to drop out. School suuuucks. (Finally time to register for next year's classes though. ;D)

Well we will prob have a back up. And lets cross that bridge when we come to it.

hey everyone, its been a while, but ive finally got some time now, so im ready for some mafia :)

1) Izzy

2) Crazypainter

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313

5) P4P

6) woon -

7) tpaxatb

8) Abhisk

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479

11) Framm

12) Music

13) Onetruth

14) Magic

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18)

Also, why don't we try pm'ing onetruth/DN/SG/others that dropped out Because when they dropped out, it was at least 1 month ago. Also, if LIS can make it, then we have a full roster. biggrin.gif

Just because there are 17 names doesn't mean we're close to beginning. You are right about getting the confirmations first. Never count your chickens before they're hatched.laugh.gif

Edited by akaslickster

In the absence of an 18th player, I will voluntold Sayalzah, if he's still around, to play the eighteenth. I'll be sending out a message to everyone to confirm that they're active today or tomorrow. If we don't find enough players active, I will cut the roster.