9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster - voting for Kat

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna - voting for Kat

You just seems a bit suspicious to me, Kat. If any new information should be forthcoming, then maybe a change of heart (and vote) will be in order, but for now .... *shrug*

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... thanks for that Kat.

1.Izzy - stuck in tar monsters grip

2.GMaster479 - voting for Kat

3. JarZe - Voting for Kat

4.Sayalzah-voting for Kat

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth - voting for Kat

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

I agree that she needs to go, but a vote now is pointless. I'll leave mine out in case something magically pops up later to redeem her, so it will be easier to sway if I'm not around.

Well if that's the case, then Kat is a goner anyways (the RID will take her down after today).

So from what I can tell...

1) we can let her live and move on, and if she lives through the night then we know she is bad and we can lynch her tomorrow.

2) we can lynch her today, and if she is bad then that cool, and if she is good then all we have done is given the baddies an additional RID chance tonight.

There is a factor that you've overlooked. What if she is the indie?

:blink: Well I'm sorry but opening coming out with a role is against the idea of mafia and secrecy. I made sure it was punishable in the two games I hosted, I'm no hypocrite. Shall I recapp things for you?

1) I'm a goodie

2) I acted night one, though didn't get anything out of it *sadly*

3) I didn't act last night

4) I've already hinted towards my role in previous posts

Honestly, Kat does seem suspicious but no way am I going to bandwagon based on this:

I have my suspicions, and they are well-founded.

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth - voting for Kat

9.Clozobozo

10.Music - voting for sayalzah

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

I would like to know what those "well-founded suspicions" are.

Honestly, Kat does seem suspicious but no way am I going to bandwagon based on this:

I would like to know what those "well-founded suspicions" are.

Something about this rubs me the wrong way... Fellow MI member?

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike - Voting for Music

8.Marth - voting for Kat

9.Clozobozo

10.Music - voting for sayalzah

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

Well Kat didn't even seem suspicious until after she started giving her defenses. She's an experienced player giving newbie defenses, obviously that's suspicious, I just want to know what was so suspicious about her to sayalzah. If he gives me a good reason as to why he said that then I will change my vote to the other suspicious person, but until then my vote remains.

Well Kat didn't even seem suspicious until after she started giving her defenses. She's an experienced player giving newbie defenses, obviously that's suspicious, I just want to know what was so suspicious about her to sayalzah. If he gives me a good reason as to why he said that then I will change my vote to the other suspicious person, but until then my vote remains.

Hmmm. Well Kat is a goner tonight it seems like. I haven't picked up her role as of yet but we know that sayalzah is good if Kat is bad and if she is good then he'll have some explaining to do

Wait, I'm sorry? Has the definition of newbie defence changed since I've left? o.O I've told you how I've acted and I've pointed out that I've given a hint to my role in one of my earlier posts *as I do every game*. Just because I didn't yell out "I'm SO AND SO" I'm giving a newbie defence? Yikes things have changed since my hiatus...I'm falling behind here o.+

Day two

Independants Day - Not!

A confident Coolsville member made way to the square and called everybody round, this is gonna worry you bu I think I know who's to blame for a lot of things aroung here. Sayalzah shouted outs Kat's name, and it wasn't long before Kat was nearly thrown under the wheels of the bandwaggon but instead they taunted and teased her, threw her on it and rode it fast from the square to Coolsville triangle which was famous for it's lynches....

Once there they put a noose around Kat's neck who just could not help but be amused by the irony, she had only just found her head and angry at being woken by the Cyber Phantom for bringing her to Coolsville, she was after him and anyone who just happenned to be around. The noose was tightened and pulled sharp, her head, not being so safely on, had fallien to the ground as if garrotted clean off.

Sayalzah was pleased with herself and went over to the head to hold up like a trophy, as she did she held it in front of her to take a close look at what the face. Kat's eyes suddenly shot open and her mouth let cry KWFHVEX!!! Sayalzah dropped the head and it bowled off laughing. The body was quarted and burreid in four different parts of Coolsville.

"What on earth was that noise she made", asked slick. "I'm not so sure it was a noise", piped in GMaster. "More like weired cry from something familuar to me recently". "Oh yes, noe Ive got it", thinking aloud. "like a spell - k.w.f.h.v.e.x". as he wrote the letters on the coded paper. "Or should I say, spelling!" Izzy had freed herself from the tar and popped her nose in - "should be able to work out all or enough I hope".

Hea~~e~~ H~~~e~a~ ~f Ha~~~wee~: Wi~ C~~~iti~~ - Ki~~ the C~~e~ ~ha~t~~ ~~ Te~ Th~u~a~~ V~~t Gh~~t, ~~ ~e the ~a~t ~a~ ~ta~~i~g.

*A~i~it~: ~ec~uit~ a ~i~i~~ ~~~ ~ight~ wh~~e ~~~e i~ ~evea~e~ t~ the Hea~~e~~ H~~~e~a~.

*A~i~it~: ~e~~~ hi~ ~i~i~~ t~ ~~ the ~a~ta~~~~ ~ee~ ~f ki~~i~g ~~ eve~ ~ight~.

*Hi~ ~i~i~~ the~ ~etu~~~ with a~~e~ia ~ut v~te~ a~ he wa~ i~~t~ucte~ that ~a~ ~~~~ a~~ ca~ ~~t ~e~e~~e~ (~evea~), a~~ ~etai~~ ~f wh~ thei~ c~~~e~~e~ t~ v~te.

*If the Hea~~e~~ H~~~e~a~ i~ ki~~e~, he i~ ~e~~aw~e~ i~ hi~ ~a~t ~i~i~~, ~ut ~ie~ the thi~~ ti~e.

*~A ~ette~ i~ ~evea~e~ ~a~ ze~~ a~~ each ti~e he i~ ta~gete~ ~~ ~e~ v~te at e~~ ~f ~a~; i.e. tw~ v~te~ give tw~ ~ette~~, tw~ ~ight acti~~~ give tw~ ~ette~~.

1.Izzy -

2.GMaster479 -

3. JarZe -

4.Sayalzah -

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna -

Kat was the Independent - do you need to solve the code?

A lot of no votes there

22 1/2 hours should be enough - iow this TIME tomorrow

Reminder: It's Night so Mystery Inc Have BTSC and no posting, planning in this thread for Monsters/Ghouls (is there a collective term?)

Edited by Lost in space

1.Izzy -

2.GMaster479 -

3. JarZe -

4.Sayalzah -

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna -

Day 0

Riranor - Daphne

Night 1

DudeyDude

(JarZe stuck in a lane N1+D1)

Day 1

Clozobozo - Mummy

Night 2

Crazypainter - by MI

(Izzy - stuck fast N2+D2)

Day 2

Kat - Independent

view my posts for links, ive hardly posted elsewhere and not spammed his thread

IDK if you guys are not that keen on this game. Maybe the pass th parcela and day zero start was a bit radical or uncomfortable. But I get the feeling it's not what you want or some other reason - let me know in: Comments, mssgs or at the end of the game

FanQ

Day 0

Riranor - Daphne

Night 1

DudeyDude

Day 1

Clozobozo - Mummy

Night 2

Crazypainter - by MI

Framm - by 10k Volt

Day 2

Kat - Independent

forgot one- off to sleep

Night 3

Overdrive or Drive Over

Fred loves Driving around Cloolsville and suggest he checks the outer bounderies of Coolsville on the South Perimeter Road. In the mean time the Snow Ghost decides it's coolt enought o be out and help should it be needed, with his eye on a particular someone.....

The Tar Monster is also thinking that he can trap someone in a quite spot if there not tl careful and lies in wait, his large green eye appearing as a cat's eye to motorists....

Brandonb had told the folk in Coolsville he would check a lead and report back to them later. He made his way onto the night, tip toe tip toe.....

Fred's enquiries had turned into little use to Mystery Inc, he jumped back in the van, drove around slowly then headed back to Mystery Inc's base of operations. Mean while Brandonb was being dogged by the snow ghost, Brandon felt a little uneasy and kept looking over his shoulder. Instead of going where he was looking or looking where he was going, Brandonb stepped across the road; instead of clued up, he was glued up. He also fell on to his back and lay still in the Tar Monster's trap. The Snow Ghost shrugged his shoulders and thought it best if he does not get caught up in the same sutuation and left....

Fred dashes round the town Square in the Mystery Machine - Screeeech. He shot through Coolsville Triangle and left into the High Street - Screeeech! As it reached the end Fred then turned left towards Mystery Inc and another Screeeech! was heared. By this time Fred's throat was getting sore. One last bend and he be back at head quarters... Crunch! o_Oh, it was head quarters for sure, Brandonb's head had been squashed and lay on four pieces, and that left him shattered, scattered and some what flattered flattened. Off to the underworld despite his popularity that night.

No clues found

Brandonb, there is no influencing (posting) in the game after the lynch and the mob has split up. Players have to work things out for themselves. Well that's history now.

1.Izzy -

2.GMaster479 -

3. JarZe -

4.Sayalzah -

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

10.Music

13.akaslickster

16.Rihanna -

Day 0

Riranor - Daphne

Night 1

DudeyDude

Day 1

Clozobozo - Mummy

Night 2

Crazypainter - by MI

Framm - by 10k Volt

Day 2

Kat - Independent

Night 3

Brandon B - Killed by MI

It's Day 3 so MI have no BTSC, time to lynch end 21:00 my time, 20:00 GMT 13th Nov 2009

Edited by Lost in space

Eugh, so much for that. I've solved about 98% of the riddle, so while I can't tell you explicitly what I mean (go solve it, it's doable), I was about 70% sure BB fit role now that Kat's dead. However, because the fecking MI killed him, we can't know for sure. Indy may or may not be out there, grah.

Tbh, I still think JarZe is pretty suspicious, but that food thing I all I have to go on. Have to leave for school, I'll be on later.

I thought brandonb couldn't die, since it looked like the tar monster kidnapped him??? :huh: Maybe I just misunterstood the rules :shrug:

Anyhow, there hasn't been much talking here so I'm pretty much clueless here....

I'll hold my vote for now, maybe someone has more info than I do ATM.

1.Izzy -

2.GMaster479 -

3. JarZe -

4.Sayalzah - voting for GMaster497

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

10.Music

13.akaslickster

16.Rihanna -

No reason, really, except because he hasn't been talking a lot and he usually is very active.

1.Izzy -

2.GMaster479 - voting for JarZe

3. JarZe -

4.Sayalzah - voting for GMaster479

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

10.Music

13.akaslickster

16.Rihanna -

No reason, really, except because he hasn't been talking a lot and he usually is very active.

I am but I've been holding back because I've had class. Needless to say I am going to tell you I am a goodie. But to be quite honest I've done us absolutely no good so far during the nights. But since it is now freezing here in N.C and I don't feel like doing homework, I can come on and say that we have a 1/3 shot of hitting a MI member during the lynch. My vote is going to be for JarZe because of his high level of involvement in this game and my sneaking suspicion of his capture night 1.

EDIT: It's Day not night :duh:

Edited by Gmaster479

I thought brandonb couldn't die, since it looked like the tar monster kidnapped him??? :huh: Maybe I just misunterstood the rules :shrug:

Don't forget that the baddies have a RID kill. Which is why it's crucial that NO ONE outs themselves, even in the sake of a defene. Judging from the tar monster thing, the RID is probably unstoppable.

Also, woah there Sayalzah.. you voting for GMaster totally just made me lose everything I thought I had figured out about this game. 0.o I'm hoping it's some strategy, and not that I'm dead wrong about you. ..'Cos.. just a bit suspicious, considering only three people have the ability to spy (two of them baddies) and you pinned Kat as the indy. 2/3 chance you're bad, and.. I think voting for GMaster just confirmed that. (Again, unless it's some strategy, and not a serious vote...)

1.Izzy - Sayalzah

2.GMaster479

3. JarZe

4.Sayalzah - voting for GMaster497

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

10.Music

13.akaslickster

16.Rihanna

1.Izzy - voting forSayalzah

3. JarZe -

4.Sayalzah - voting for GMaster479

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

10.Music

13.akaslickster

16.Rihanna

Missed Gmaster's vote, sorry.

Edit: colors.. I can't post today, apparently. =/

Edited by Izzy

1.Izzy - voting for Sayalzah

3. JarZe -

4.Sayalzah - voting for akaslickster

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

10.Music

13.akaslickster

16.Rihanna

I don't know who to vote for, so I'll go on another suspicion of mine.

GMaster, I just wanted you to talk. I don't have a clue as to who you are.

And Izzy, why would I be an indie? I was the one who started up the Kat lynching.

I'm not going to out myself, so I'll tell you that I've had very productive nights.

edit:I hope I'm not RID'd because of this.

Edited by sayalzah