9.Clozobozo - vote for Rihanna

10.Music - vote for GMaster479

11.Crazypainter - voting for Riranor

12.Riranor - vote for myself

13.akaslickster - vote for myself

14.Magic - vote for myself

15.Kat - Magic

16.Rihanna - vote for DudleyDude

If I'm reading the time zones right, we only have about one and a half hours til end of D0. I'm switching my vote to Riranor since it seems unlikely that he'll get here to defend himself or change his vote. I also think it would be best for all the goodies to vote together. Regardless, we must make sure that there is not a tie for D0 and that a single person is lynched.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well DD, I changed my vote cuz I have no clue who is who and didnt want to chance a monster lynch.

edit: DD why dont you want to save a poss monster? Yes I am aware that Rir is mia but what if he is/was an importatnt character? Like a save or kill role?

Edited by crazypainter

About 80 mins form now. I had atime clok at the top of the page and it's not been carried over.. It will have been 35 hrs.

Day starts a chance for discussion, not musch happenned but hopefully the experience is not just new but also enriching for the future - we have two players still not signed in. Maybe I should have checked everyone in.. note to host.

Back later

Well DD, I changed my vote cuz I have no clue who is who and didnt want to chance a monster lynch.

edit: DD why dont you want to save a poss monster? Yes I am aware that Rir is mia but what if he is/was an importatnt character? Like a save or kill role?

I agree that it would be nice to avoid a goodie lynch, but no one is defending themselves and a tie lynch would be horrible for us. (I'm using goodie to refer to the monsters, not the scooby gang. I hope this doesn't cause confusion.) A tie vote will result in multiple lynches which will probably kill multiple goodies. And even worse, a tie vote will mean no night. We would go straight into another lynch which would again result in probably killing another goodie. It would be great if people were talking so that we had some way of trying to tell who's in the scooby gang. But I just want to make sure that we don't end up with a tie, no matter what.

Tie being the operative word, around both/all their necks, will it be one of each, two from one side, the indedpendent and.... unsure.gif

random or not it will help the night actions.

I extended for two reasons, some have not confirmed or started palying, and the kids have an Esepanic vistor, h1n1 - I just have M4N flue (up all night nursing them.)

Anyway you have more time to stress yourself - or others.

ok I found it. Right DD we dont want a tie. One dead is better than two or more.

I just hope I am in time...

edit: oh good. it all worked out. Sorry Rir...

Edited by crazypainter

It's closed

I'll write a post, we have an upgrade by our service provider - 3rd in 6 months. That means it gets worse before it gets better. So I'm back as soon as it;s written. and the provider lets me - must be that cyber phantom.. Grrrr!!

Space: The final fronteer, untill cyber space that is!

New Universe

Many monster costumes were left in the wardrobes; Coolsville (digital) looked it's old, or was it new, self. One however had the ability to transfer in and out of cyber space thanks to some rogue programing. It managed to become a free thinking entity, and worse full of energy the Cyber Phantom, origianl the Phantom Virus, had energized and recreated the essence of the Mystery Inc team into the cyber world. Now they

A Fridge to far...

Mystery Inc stumbled around after going there seperate ways. Shaggy and Scooby did there very best to look for clues in the supersized burgers, the double delisious ice creams and drank there way through a fridge full of pop, they weree bloated and done in for a while. They found nothing useful to expalin what was going on....

Over Powered or Overpowered

A figure lurking in the shadows, careful not to reveal themselves seemed to be over looked. A figure that can and will send havoc through the streets of Coolsville (digital). The Cyber Phantom had inadvertantly drawn this ghoulish fiend into the new cyber world during a strong electrical storm that had shot bolts throught the sky, the earth and from building to building - a surge that would urge and awaken the dead! Due to the Cyber Phantom recreating the 10,000 Volt Ghost; what were the chances of magnetic storms and powergrid surges happening at the same time. Would the super charge make him supercharged and would this new independent manic monster take it's toll....

Unfounded or Unfound Dead

Thelma had gone to the library and look for clues in some of the old books. Unfortunately she had drawn a blank. In fact all the books in the library had blank pages, why could they not be recreated too? Perhaps the digital pars functions were still in the process of completing data. Fred had wandered through Coolsville high street, was he checking out the stores, or was he expecting to find Daphney? After a short while he found her. Daphne had entered the games arcade having seen another blue pulsating light like the one that had brought them here. Fred thought for a while and mentioned it would be better to wait for a little more brain power to arrive but Daphney had become daring and curious in her latte years. She walked to the back of the arcade and poked her head round the door; Fred checked out one of the games. An inhuman shrieking noise was heared the building shook and glowed purple, then green and then white. For a few momments Fred sould not see, momments later as his eyes adjusted he stumbled and fell. Fred had tripped over the crystalized body of Daphne.The monsters and ghouls had got what they wanted, and as the day turned to night, Mystery Inc (minus one) had regrouped and decided to plan a way to send the monsters back to where they belong and find a way back to their world too.The mysteriuos luking figure too was making plans....I m not sure if this rule went into the thread or the wiki.....

It's night and Monsters ghosts and ghouls can not discuss in the thread.

Mystery inc have 24hrs to make plans

Night actions in ASAP but you have till 21:00 my time or 20:00 GMT o6 November 2009

The parcel post will follow shortly, then the Night post and you have the thread to yourselves again.

Any questions, please ask here or by PM. Other than that - consider the thread locked

Thanks.

Edited by Lost in space

Pass the parcel....

Dog Tired

Poor akaslickster, had a long day at work and tired he made his way home, after visiting his favorite watering hole. At the door step of his home sat a parcel to great him. Joyfully baffled he bent down and scooped it up and tucked it under his arm while he fumbled for his keys; as he did Magic walked by and cheerfully bid him good night. Slick's arm sprang up and beconed her as he expressed his wish to chill for an hour would you like a coffee?" Magic smiled and walked over. Inside as the lights began to warm up his comfy home, sick put the parcel on the table and offered Magic a chair and proeeded to make the coffee.

You fa'coffee?

Slick walked back in with a full tray of coffe and biscuits and set them on the table. Picking up the parcel he explains to Magic that he expected a small gift from [[GMaster479]] for helping him in BrainDen. Magic looked over the parcel, gently shook it and asked if she could open it. Slick smiled and nodded and magic eagerly pealed the layers. Beneath all that paper laid a green box; written on it in brown banner print was 'Scooby Snacks'. They both laughed for a while and slick noticed that the box was actually a promotional pack made for human consumption. Magic and slick dared each other to take one, they both dipped them in their coffee and chatted while watching a TV show.

Time and Date

Well the evening could have gone better; 15 mins later they were shouting Europe at the porcelain in sliks bathroom. It turns out the scooby Snacks had expired and Magic very nearly too. lick felt very rough but managed to get to the phone and call for an ambulance; Magic was out of commision while having her stomach pumped and slick just sollapsed in bed for the next 20 hoursDisclaimer: the story has no clues, just a way to explain the parcel

Brandonb replaces Magic as she is MIA

1.Izzy

2.GMaster479

3. JarZe

4.Sayalzah

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

Day Zero

Riaranor - Daphne (Mystery Inc)

Reminder 1: It is now N1 and actions are required by 21:00 my time (20:00 GMT 06 Nov 2009)

Reminder 2: There is no day posting permitted other than for questions.

Mystery inc have BTSC at night, Monsters and Ghouls etc Must make use of the day.

No mssg = no action!

Edited by Lost in space

I set the timer one hour further - I will be carry a half day over at some point so I can write during the day next week

carry the timer over to please.

10:00am my time (09:00 am GMT)

1.Izzy

2.GMaster479

3. JarZe

4.Sayalzah

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

Day Zero

Night One

JarZe stuck in the road

Epic fail and rewriting the post...

Edited by Lost in space

Sorry, various issues.. here it is

Night One...

Monters in the moonlight!

A ghostly figure went out into the night... shadows are seen and not heared - at night there is no shadow. Silently the dark figure made it's way. Another Dark figure, the Black Knight was patiently lying in wait out side a building, checking out a certain some one he had been curious about. Sarah Ravencroft had come back from the dead, thanks to the cyber phantom; Sarah was making her way to check up on an old ghoul friend. Slick groaned in agony and would vomit for a good while yet, he stayed in bed...... he'd be up and off to work in the morning. The mummy roamed and groaned, checking out Daphne's remains.

Tar Very Much - Not!JarZe picked his keys up and sped off, popping by work to pick up some bits and pieces he had forgotten, when he got there he found that there had been a little party and he was staring at the remains of the food. After picking up the odds and ends, he picked up a few of the eats and treats and shot out quickly. JarZe drove out of town and down a lane, were he came across a fallen tree, having jumped out of his car to assess the siutuation he found himself unable to move, his feet held fast to the road. "what the? Jarze had been in many stivky situations before but this time he was stuck for a soloution. For now he would have to wait patiently, he was concerned that he may have to wait along time, an area of low traffic or no traffic....

Zoinks Dude!

DudleyDude heared a sound outside his front door; "Wow another parcel" thought Dudley. Opening the door he saw a figure holding a strange piece of equipment that was been held in his direction. Shaggy was quaking a little and Dudley saw his chance to kick the gadget from Shaggy's hand and ran down the street, as Shaggy scrambled to pick up his ghost holder gun a huge white figure jumped in front of him. Shaggy saw no option but to run with the yeti chasing him sown the street. Dudley was greatful for the intervention; his heart was pounding like a drum. Scooby Doo was sitting in the Mystery Machine, all singing all blinging, he started it up, Shaggy jumped in just in time and made his getaway from the Snow Ghost. The pair making there getaway saw DudleyDude on the side of the street bent and gasping for breath. Scooby made a swift turn, jumped in the back and opened the side door, as Dudley looked up he saw Scooby pointing a strange laser towards him and in a split second a green beam of light had sucked him and spat himout into the underworld.

Sorry Dudley, We have no ghost posts, hope you keep up with the thread and enjoy the read. Thanks for playing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE CARRY OVER THE TIMER

10:00am my time (09:00 am GMT) 08 Nov 2009

1.Izzy

2.GMaster479

3. JarZe

4.Sayalzah

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

Day Zero

Night One

DudleyDued - Mystery Inc hunted the haunter down

JarZe stuck in a lane somewhere......

sending the discoveries now

The thread is open

REMINDER: Mystery inc have seperated to look for clues and have no BTSC for now

1.Izzy

2.GMaster479

3. JarZe

4.Sayalzah

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter voting for- Rihanna

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

So here we are on day 2 and time for another lynch.

Unfortunately I am not closer to a suspect. And no one is posting.

that makes me uber worried that I am missing something.

I didnt get a clue if I was supposed to find one. But we are very lucky to have gotten

Daphne! Any suggestions people??

Rihanna this is kinda like day one. Not much to go on so I thought I would start it off.

I love the #16.:rolleyes:

Great, though I figured we'd get a loss the first night *We rarely get lucky night one D:*

I swear it's taking some getting used to, the monsters being goodies ^^; but this whole game is so new and exciting! *cough* Okay, disney momment over :3

Anyone have any info? I'm sorry to say I don't have anything to put forth right now...But it's worth asking right? :D

Hey GMaster, you realize your vote doesn't really make sense, right? CP helped lynch Riranor, (I think she was second to vote for him?) so I'm doubting she's a baddie here. Could be the indy, but odds are against that. Let's have another good lynch today. :)

Eugh.. Voting is hard. I dunno, does JarZe sound a little like Shaggy/Scooby to anyone else? "He was staring at the remains of the food. After picking up the odds and ends, he picked up a few of the eats and treats and shot out quickly." I know he's lost in a street somewhere, and Shaggy/Scooby killed last night, but he could have killed and gotten lost on the way home, because Shaggy and Scooby were driving away after killing DudleyDude. If that makes sense? Voting for JarZe until I think of something better. I read the night post a few times, the food was the only hint I could come up with..

1.Izzy - voting for JarZe

2.GMaster479 - voting for CP

3. JarZe

4.Sayalzah

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm - voting for Kat

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

Hey GMaster, you realize your vote doesn't really make sense, right? CP helped lynch Riranor, (I think she was second to vote for him?) so I'm doubting she's a baddie here. Could be the indy, but odds are against that. Let's have another good lynch today. :)

Eugh.. Voting is hard. I dunno, does JarZe sound a little like Shaggy/Scooby to anyone else? "He was staring at the remains of the food. After picking up the odds and ends, he picked up a few of the eats and treats and shot out quickly." I know he's lost in a street somewhere, and Shaggy/Scooby killed last night, but he could have killed and gotten lost on the way home, because Shaggy and Scooby were driving away after killing DudleyDude. If that makes sense? Voting for JarZe until I think of something better. I read the night post a few times, the food was the only hint I could come up with..

2.GMaster479 - voting for Clozo

3. JarZe

4.Sayalzah

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm - voting for Kat

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

She did didn't she...I looked back and realized that she did do that earlier than I thought. I thought she jumped on later. Changing my vote to someone random

Interesting theory, I'm willing to try it out.

Will get someone talking anyway

3. JarZe

4.Sayalzah

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm - voting for Kat

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo - voting for JarZe

10.Music

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

Another LIS *fail* sorry, major service provider issues yesterday

Votes for Kidanp victims are void, JarZe is in a kidnap situation -

Clarification, kidnaps have alway been *safe* victim is *silenced* so a vote for JarZe will not get him lynched, updated the wiki

Votes missed are a vote for yourself , Vote for JarZe is a void vote = vote for self

Timer *fail*

please carry the time over with the vote

DAY 1 ends - 08 NOV nov 10am my time or 09am GMT

1.Izzy - voting for JarZe - (VOID)

3. JarZe - Stuck in a lane somewhere

4.Sayalzah

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm - voting for Kat

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo - voting for JarZe (VOID)

10.Music

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

1.Izzy - voting for JarZe - (VOID)

4.Sayalzah

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm - voting for Kat

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

There goes that.. I'll just withhold my vote for now, see what happens towards the end of the day.

Aww.. so much for that. Really have nothing to go on. Random.

1.Izzy - voting for Marth

4.Sayalzah

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm - voting for Kat

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

12.Riranor