BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Scooby Doo Mafia

One follows the other, as this one is done eith D3 or something like that - or when Marth feels it's okay.

If the sign up finishes sign up today, I can write an intro if not I'll mod kill everyone :laugh.gif

You're more than welcome to go first since you only have 1 slot left to fill and mine still has some openings.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Izzy

2.GMaster479

3.JarZe

4.Sayalzah

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Magic

15. Kat

16.?

Eh, why not...I have returned from my hiatus ^^ I know you all missed me ;D

I'm hoping for two, but well see, of yours is meant to be first Marth, then go ahead - they all get played in the end!

edit: Thanks Kat - <3 Canadians, btw can you phone a fur'iend, we need more fluffy animals in here :)

Edited by Lost in space

Hope we get one more, otherwise I'll be sending RDs (roles) out at 10am dutch time, for the time zone challenged

I'll stick to that time for close day/night, weekends may adjust - saturdays are manic for me.

Remember it will be a day Zero lynch start, and then N1, D1 etc

I'm gonna need a Scooby doo evil smiley.

Now where is player 16?

1.Izzy

2.GMaster479

3.JarZe

4.Sayalzah

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Magic

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

Well it has been awhile since i was last here, and the first time for me to play Mafia on here, just in time too, lol. :)

Okay kicking out the roles in the morning

Thanks Guys

check the rules - the roles may have a final tweak, but it's 99.9% there

Who is gonna get left with that parcel at the end of day zero ?

PASS the PARCEL for Day zero.

I wil do an intro post soon and you all can quote this thread and place the latest parcel recipeint in Bold Red recipeint in, then convert your name to Bold Green when you have passed the parcel, check the wiki rules - it needs to pass to everyone before an action occurs at the end of Day zero.

You can add a not at the bottom of how you discovered or received the parcel and what you did with it.

G-G-G-Ghost: Lost in (cyber)1.Izzy

2.GMaster479

3.JarZe - Parcel

4.Sayalzah

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Magic

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

Lost in (Cyber) Space hered a sound at the back of his house, looked up, pearing through the window and seeing a shadow disapear through the garden gate, Was it imagination, a cat, a hedgehog or a ghost. flinching and aprehensive he went outside to see if a burglar had perhaps attempted to break in...

Tripping over a smal box, plainly wrapped and unaddressed, LIS was supicious: he then gently nudged it with his feet, then gently picked it up, not too heavy, about the wait ad size of a bag of 1/2kg bag of rice. "Just how poor did the intruder think we were; to leave me a parcel?"

Just to be safe, LIS shot round the corner o his bike and tossed it into someone else's garden. It rested on the lan of JarZe....

Over to you JarZe, the story will end up in the wiki, are you gonna keep it, or pass it on!

Basically if you are inactive or too late, you end up with the parcel... !O_o!

ends 10 am my time or 9am GMT

G-G-G-Ghost: Lost in (cyber)

1.Izzy - vote for myself

2.GMaster479 - vote for myself

3. JarZe - vote for myself

4.Sayalzah - vote for myself

5.DudleyDude - vote for myself

6.Framm - vote for myself

7.Ictinike - vote for myself

8.Marth - vote for myself

9.Clozobozo - vote for myself

10.Music - vote for myself

11.Crazypainter - vote for myself

12.Riranor - vote for myself

13.akaslickster - vote for myself

14.Magic - vote for myself

15.Kat - vote for myself

16.Rihanna - vote for myself

So - no vote sounts as vote for yurself- enjoy a manic Day Zero

This should help with your N1 actions though, but will it help the Ghouls and Monsters, Mystery Inc or ..... The Mysterious Independent

Good luck every one!

For thsoe that can't link to the wiki ??? Her is the whole thing

G-G-G-G-Host! .... Lost in Space
Baddies do not have BTSC ... Coz Mystery Inc.... Doo!

Regular Rules
Cycles: Are cut and dry!Night Ends at hh:mm GMT, or sooner if PMs are prompt. No PM resulsts in no action - no exceptions!Day End at hh:mm GMT - no exceptions!BTSC:Allowed with permission form the host (i.e. it's in your role descriptition).Contact with those that you are permitted to contact.(exceptions)

Mafia/Mystery Inc have no BTSC during the day, they are blending in. They had 24 hours of night to plan and stratergize. No BTSC duting the LynchGained BTSC This is allowed day and night.Kidnaps BTSC is lost until you escape, you are safe one night and one day.Posts:Topic: Stay on Topic; please do not make reading the history difficult by adding irrelevant information.Metagaming: What happenned in other games is not relevant here. Leave it out of this game please.Ghosts: No GHOST POSTS. Lynched or Night killed, in many games this is the end of your role. We know you are dissapointed and we are sorry that you did not make it further. Please respect this 100%Fun (fair play)Don't be rude but you are allowed to use deception, poke and prod each other, also to some degree, push thier button. It's all part of the game. a stratergy of wrong-footing, misleading, etc. is fine. (see flaming below)Flaming: Is more than frowned upon, regarding personal comments, please contact the host and/or a moderator immediately if this happens.PM from the host: You may not replicate the PM (role, action result, etc.), in the games (topic), you may use the discovery (information), as if 'verbatum' but not in quote tags.Offenders (zero tolerance)

First: 50% of ability one nightSecond: 100% of ability one nightThird: Replacement, host kill, ban. Subject to deliberate and beligerent behaviour.
Irregular Rules
Start with:

Day zero, preceeds N1, a lynch start.Pass the parcelThe parcel can not be passed to same player first round or from player A to player B in successive rounds.The parcel may be faulty and go off at a predetermined number after one complet round.Exploding parcel mid lynch results in a loos of ability N1.Exploding parcel at end of lynch is loss of ability N1 and N2Votes:

Default as vote for self.Players need to change it, any spoiled (no votes), will result in that player loosing ability that night.2nd offence results in that player being lynched instead.Tied votes results in more than one victim.Tied votes results in a successive Day, the Night is skipped.
]Mystery Inc - ("Those meddeling kids")

Shaggy and Scooby-Doo are regarded as one player, Fred, Daphne and Velma make up the four!

Every night elect a Mystery Inc member to catch a ghost and send him to the underworld for good!In addition they may use only two of the following each nightTwice, elect either Daphne or Velma to discover an ability - never a role.Twice, elect Shaggy and Scooby, or Daphne to distract monsters who's ability is pointed elsewhere.Twice, elect Fred or Shaggy and Scooby to block - uses the Mystery MachineTwice, elect anyone to copy a role for use the next night by that member, picks two players, gets one ability. (role not revealed), can not copy the Mummy, Cyber Phantom or 10,000 volt ghost.Twice, elect Fred or Velma to Spy a player - uses the Mystery Machine.Any RID used with above is unstopable, the Mystery Machine goes out of commision if it runs into the Cyber Phantom or the 10,000 volt ghost, thus so doe some actions.
Independent
~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~~~: ~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ - ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ G~~~~, ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~g.
~~~~~~~: ~~~~~~~~ ~ ~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~g~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~.
~~~~~~~: ~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~g ~~ ~~~~ ~~g~~~.
~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ (~~~~~~), ~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~.
~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~, ~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~, ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~.
~ ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~g~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~; ~.~. ~~~ ~~~~~ g~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~, ~~~ ~~g~~ ~~~~~~~ g~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~.

Under no circumstances are you allowed to discuss this message in the topic.
Starting with the letter G, how can you solve this puzzle?

Ghastlly Ghouls
All get up to no good! (or are no good) and want rid of '"those medaling kids"

Sarah Ravencroft
16th century witch that spells trouble!
Ability - BLOCK n DIVERT; picks two payers every night, can either: find ability, block, divert or save.
If she discovers Ben, they gain BTSC and he can use of the spells she isn't using.
CHAOS RULE: If Killed at night, the next day cyle is skipped.

Ben Ravencroft
Watch which Witch is which cos this guy can switch.
Ability - DIVERT
If he discovers Sarah or she discovers him, they gain BTSC and he can use one of her spells.
CHAOS RULE: If lynched the next night cycle is skipped.

Snow Ghost
Can Slither, slip n slide but so big he is not that stealthy.. Not yet-i.
Abillity - DEFENDS anyone, but saves Ben Ravencroft automaticaly

Captain Cutler
Super swishy swashbuckling pirate who has major
Abillity - DEFENDS any one against Cyber Phantom or 10,000 volt ghost, but saves Sarah Ravencroft automatically from them

Miner 49er
Adept at creating bricks and blocks.
Ability - BLOCKS

Ghost Clown
Was once an illusionist extraordinare, till he was thrown out of the circus for stealing.
Abillity - HYPNOTISE every night 2/3 chance of finding players abilities.

Tar Monster
Oh poo! He's all goo!
Ability - STICK UP! well if you run into him you are out of the game for one Night and day (kidnap effect).

Black Knight
Once a king always a king, but once a (k)night is enough.
Ability - TRACKS one person every night, and sees what they did an/or what was done to them

Mummy
Coin! Coin! is the only gruff repetivtive sound the Mummy can make.
Abilitties

NECROMANCER: Copies abilities of the dead, stores max of two for use any time.VOTE SWITCH: Coin! Coin! Chooses player to rob of vote and place elsewhere.
Cyber Phantom
A computer virus that makes it's way in and out of the real world - he sucks you in to his! Ability - KILL Odd nights and if attacked by Mystery Machine odd nights, will render it useless if it targets the Cyber Phantom. Can not die at night while the Tar Monster is alive

10,000 Volt Ghost
An ex Cable Guy, who's mad and looking for trouble!
Ability - KILL Even nights, he has no choice to not act. Mystery Machine is irrepairable if used on the 10,000 volt ghost, who also short circuits and wakes up dead, but not if Black Knight is alive.

Special Rule
If these two above (Cyber and 10,000 volt Ghost) ,meet they become a faction obtaining BTSC. Meeting is if they target each other in the game or vote the same at the end of D1 or D2 only. Then one has block and the other divert.

The late Intro

Poetic Just-is!

Mystery Inc in vane, Solved Mysteries now and again! Not now and again, But, NOW, and again, and again and again!!!

A storm is brewing the day turned dark, and sheet lightning swept acroos the sky...

Shaggy Switches off the TV, goes to the cupboard for a Scooby Snack... When he gets there, the cupboard is bare and Scooby and Shaggy had none! Mystery Inc to the rescue. The rest of the gang jump into the Mystery Machine making there way to Scooby and Shaggy as quick as they can. On arrival the starving pair run outside for a quick fix at their favorit resteraunt.. O_o. Make that rester-haunt. Inside 'Delux Burgers a la King Size', lights flicker and flash. All of a sudden the undynamic duo have lost their appertite and are ready to U turn and eat up road. Before they knew it a wonderous glow of blue haze, a pure energy flashed before their eyes and they dissappeared, or had they? .....

As if by magic, the five of them reappeared in total darkness. Fred puts his hand to his chin; "That's weired, I guess the lights went out!". "Uhmm it was day time Fred, I don't think so", exclaimed Daphne. "Now where are my glasses" interjected Velma - it was not the smoothest transition apparently. "I'll check our GPS on my cell" she continued as she fumbled for her glasses. Putting on the heavy brims and also opening her laptop. Velma discovers they are, well, nowhere. As she fiddles with the lap top Scoob notices the black background bginning to alter; it starts to become familiar and as if by magic it is digitally reappearing and they seem to find themselves back where they started, outside the resteraunt.

"Rrrreat! rrets reat!" said Scooby-Doo as he ricked ris rips, I mean licked his lips. Shaggies hunger came flooding back too; "Zoinks! Like, I should could manage a burger or ten" as he rubbed his tummy.. Daphney and Velma looked at each other and then Fred. "We need to split up and check this out" said Fred. They all agreed, Shaggy and Scoob tought it best to start with the resteraunt, and the others went their seperate ways... "There's something fishy going on" said Velma as she noticed the letter g had become stuck in her laptop, was that a clue????

G-G-G-Ghost: Lost in (cyber)

1.Izzy

2.GMaster479

3.JarZe

4.Sayalzah

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Magic

15.Kat - Parcel

16.Rihanna

JarZe woke up very early to see a weird object in his front yard... "I thought I picked all the mail last night"... He went out to check the box, but something was not right. It had no address or label at all, there were lots of stuff going around JarZe's head, I better not keep this (he thought).

JarZe gave the box to a stranger that passed in front of him, who took it and left it on another front yard... It was Kat's yard that now had the unkown object... :ph34r:

Sorry for the lame mini post :blush:

Vote for Day zero.

ends 9pm my time or 8pm GMT 5th november (when the fireworks start) :)

G-G-G-Ghost: Lost in (cyber) space

1.Izzy - vote for myself

4.Sayalzah - Vote for myself

15.Kat - vote for myself

So - no vote sounts as vote for yurself- enjoy a manic Day Zero

This should help with your N1 actions though, but will it help the Ghouls and Monsters, Mystery Inc or ..... The Mysterious Independent

Good luck every one!

edit: This runs the same day as pass the parcel - I reset you have 25 and a bit hours from now...

sorry about that, but hey if you don't want to vote ist's a 16 way tie = 16 lynches.. awwwwesome!

Pass the parcel will also end at the same time as the vote.

Edited by Lost in space

1.Izzy - vote for Ictinike

15.Kat - vote for myself

Just throwing a vote in there to make sure we get started, and the "myself" wasn't looking very pretty. I have no actual reasoning for my vote (makes sense, we just started) other than I've never played with Ictinike before and have NO idea oh who s/he is. Consider this my not-so-nice way of getting to know you. :)

*edit* Forgot to change the color.

Edited by Izzy

2.GMaster479 - vote for Riranor

15.Kat - vote for myself

Gahh, this is weird. I don't really know what to do. 12 it is

6.Framm - vote for JarZe

15.Kat - vote for myself

Just throwing out a person's name.

So a day 0 vote is even harder than a day 1, so this is just a WILD guess at who "might" be bad...

100% random...

3. JarZe - vote for Rihanna

6.Framm - vote for JarZe

15.Kat - vote for myself

Hey LIS, in a tie vote, do both people die?

I think they do.... But if they don't then a tie vote would be the way to go for us today.

1.Izzy - vote for myself

11.Crazypainter - vote for Jarze

15.Kat - vote for myself

No real reason 'cept for that he passed the package real fast. So I am hoping he will be on here to say something else.

6.Framm - vote for JarZe

11.Crazypainter - vote for JarZe

15.Kat - vote for myself

Just fixing the Roster.

6.Framm - vote for JarZe

15.Kat - vote for myself

so sorry bout my previous post. . Gonna recast my vote with the latest roster. Same reasoning..

edit:clarification

Edited by crazypainter

Hey, this early on there isnt much more. My reasoning was that since he was in here before and quickly passed the pack along, he would be here more than another that might not notice and then do nothing. I am hoping he will say something.....

BTW hey Izzy. Good to see ya back!

edit: hurry up an pass me the package! Ive got plans today dammminit...:angry:

woke up on wrong side of bed this morning.

Edited by crazypainter

5.DudleyDude - vote for Magic

15.Kat - vote for myself

An obviously random vote.

5.DudleyDude - vote for Magic

6.Framm - vote for JarZe

9.Clozobozo - vote for Rihanna

15.Kat - vote for myself

Random xD an I thought I wouldn't add anymore names to the voting list smile.gif

Also bolded the parcel holder so we can easily see who has it smile.gif

edit: Added DD's vote

Edited by clozobozo