BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Halloween Mafia

Gmaster479

Prelude: Some big candy

Welcome to the town of Hallowseve, a town where Halloween was celebrated with much joy and lots of candy. Every year each kid wanted to dress up as the same spooky thing, whether it be a witch, ghost, zombie, or whatever they felt would scare the life out of those poor candy-giving souls. Some kids however would rather buy some new-fad costume or dress up as their favorite star on TV. They were never scary, but the kids enjoyed dressing up as them.

*****************************************G

Although all the houses gave out some sort of treat, there was always one house that gave out the most. Mr. G always loved the traditional scary costumes the kids wore and always gave big chocolate bars and buckets full of candy to the kids who wore them. He was never able to relate to the "new costumes" those other kids had and never gave them more than any other house. As the years passed the kids not wearing the traditional scary costumes were beginning to notice that their candy stash was significantly smaller than those of the others. They felt they were being discriminated by that one old man. Not wanting to kill the guy who gave out the candy, and not wanting to stoop to the level of making a scary costume like the others, they knew all they had to do was be the only ones who came to his doors, and that simply meant eliminating the competition.

On the week before or leading up to Halloween there were always fun events in Hallowseve where everyone would be running around like crazy. There would be inflatable toys, pictures and pumpkin pie, the perfect place for someone to "accidentally" fall or get ill or something like that. The costume kids met together and decided this would be when they took out the scary kids before Halloween. As usual though, there was another person roaming who kind of fell in between. Each year one kid dressed up as the Phantom of the Opera. He was a greedy kid as well as a loner and wanted all of Mr. G's candy for himself. With the cunning and cleverness he had no one even knew what he was capable of. So let us begin a Mafia for the greatest reward of October, Halloween Candy

Baddies

- 1 kill per night

- Have BTSC

Hannah Montana: For some odd reason this girl likes her. Chooses one person to block per night.

Batman: Scary to bad guys? Not really. His costume is very poor. Copies a random night action and can use it the following night.

Power Ranger: Another good costume under appreciated by Mr. G. Spies on one person per night

Goodies:

Witch: Chooses someone to save each night

Jack-O-Lantern: Traps one person for one night/day cycle. (Blocks action, stops lynch vote, can't be lynched)

Headless zombie: At night, takes his killer with him if he dies.

Werewolf: Can bite someone once per night (will not know they have been bitten). If he bites the same person two nights in a row, he kills them.

Vampire: Spies one person each night using his bat-powers

Skeleton: Takes the role of the first goodie to die

Pirate: Can make his vote count 3x or 0x.

Independent:

Phantom: Powers unknown to the rest of you.

General Rules:

• Blocks prevail over everything. They WILL be shown if they occur.
  • Tie Lynch = No lynch
  • Whatever is the host says goes.
  • Revealing roles is fine if you feel it necessary. But copying host PM's and other such actions will not be tolerated

Night 1 ends at 10 PM EST, 8 PM MST, 7 PM PST

1. DarthNoob

2. Framm 18

3. Marth/DudleyDude

4. Clozo

5. Derrai

6. tellis150

7. LIS

8. Crazypainter

9. Unreality

10. Brandonb

11. Sayalzah

Backup:

1. Ictinike

Edited by Gmaster479

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basic strategies...

* Witch should save themselves tonight

* Pirate should decline the choice and take a x1 vote (which is what Gmaster said happens, see page 3), at least for the first day until we know more

* Vampire spy on me

* Jack-o-Lantern should decline action tonight

* Werewolf should bite someone they are suspicious of tonight, so that they can kill them later ONLY IF PRETTY SURE they are a baddie. Until the Werewolf has a good sniffing of who might be who, he/she should bite someone different each night, trying to get his/her saliva in every major discusser so that if something comes to light the Werewolf can kill them that night if necessary

* Headless zombie should stay below the radar, incognito, sub rosa, however you want to say it - but maybe the Skeleton should out themselves. Not sure yet. Any input on this, people?

Yes he can spy dead ppl

What kind of spy is it? Faction spy?

@Unreality, if you're a goodie, shouldn't the vampire spy on somebody else, to increase the chances of a baddie being found out? Maybe you're implying that you're an important goodie?

What kind of spy is it? Faction spy?

@Unreality, if you're a goodie, shouldn't the vampire spy on somebody else, to increase the chances of a baddie being found out? Maybe you're implying that you're an important goodie?

yes I'm a goodie but my advice is useless without confirmation... there will be less room for the baddies to hide later if the Vampire spies me. In-topic alliances can be formed, etc.

Then again I'm not the Vampire; they can spy anyone they want to lol

--JOL should pick anyone tonight or self - it counts as protection, or stops a baddie from voting that's gotta be useful!

--Vampire, were wolf good luck - oh and Zombie too :)

HOST

Do the baddies have to nominate a killer - can we stop a kill by JOL, block?

Night 1: Emptying the bag

Batman was searching his house tonight scrambling to find his bag of candy. He used the same halloween baggie every year. After digging through loads of holiday decorations he found a half full bag of candy. What a waste. He forced himself to empty out the remnants of last year's stomachache, but as he did it a thought hit him as to how he was to perform his duty tonight.

***************************************************G

The werewolf snuck out of the house late at night and roamed around the neighborhood finally deciding on his target. It may have seemed like a flea bite to them but little did they know what was to happen tomorrow night.

LIS was calmly walking around the neighborhood planning out her route for the night soon to come. She was ready to get the most candy this year. Just as she turned the corner, she tripped over what felt like a wire. As she tried to get up she heard footsteps coming towards her. Suddenly a halloween bag was put over her head with the bottom tied around the neck. As LIS grasped for air Batman recoiled the Batwhip into his utility belt and tied LIS around the light-post. He then took out his flashlight and turned on his "bat signal." All the surrounding kids were confused but happily excited and ran out to where the signal was only to find LIS suffocated and her killer gone, having disappeared into the night

END OF NIGHT 1

Day 1 ends at 10 PM EST, 8 PM MST, 7 PM PST

1. DarthNoob

2. Framm 18

3. Marth/DudleyDude

4. Clozo

5. Derrai

6. tellis150

7. LIS - suffocated thanks to the Baddies

8. Crazypainter

9. Unreality

10. Brandonb

11. Sayalzah

Backup:

1. Ictinike

2. music

Notice to everybody: tomorrow will be a long day for me (among other things I have a DiffyQ test), so I might not be able to participate much. If I don't get to vote, just put me down for whatever vote will tie the lynch, or no vote if it's already tied.

Too bad the baddies didn't target the zombie... I'm not sure if the skeleton dieing first off is a bad thing or a good thing for us. *shrug*

Too bad the baddies didn't target the zombie... I'm not sure if the skeleton dieing first off is a bad thing or a good thing for us. *shrug*

...And how do you know that LIS was the skeleton? :unsure:

L1. DarthNoob

2. Framm 18

3. Marth/DudleyDude

4. Clozo

5. Derrai

6. tellis150

8. Crazypainter

9. Unreality

10. Brandonb - voting for DarthNoob

11. Sayalzah

You really need to explain that.

BTW hosts, what happens in the event of a tie lynch?

Edit: Color

Edited by Brandonb

...And how do you know that LIS was the skeleton? :unsure:

L1. DarthNoob

2. Framm 18

3. Marth/DudleyDude

4. Clozo

5. Derrai

6. tellis150

8. Crazypainter

9. Unreality

10. Brandonb - voting for DarthNoob

11. Sayalzah

You really need to explain that.

BTW hosts, what happens in the event of a tie lynch?

Edit: Color

How else would I know if I was not the baddie? The answer to that is very simple... so why would you jump to lynch me?

How else would I know if I was not the baddie? The answer to that is very simple... so why would you jump to lynch me?

Three options really;

1. You are the vampire willing to out himself

2. You are a Power Ranger and attempting to look like a goodie

3. You are the Phantom whose powers are unknown to us but could possibly have spied on LIS last night..

Not pointing fingers.. but seeming to reveal your role that fast seems strange to me..

I shall hold my vote for now however smile.gif