Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Halloween Mafia

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#1 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2164 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:03 AM

Prelude: Some big candy

Welcome to the town of Hallowseve, a town where Halloween was celebrated with much joy and lots of candy. Every year each kid wanted to dress up as the same spooky thing, whether it be a witch, ghost, zombie, or whatever they felt would scare the life out of those poor candy-giving souls. Some kids however would rather buy some new-fad costume or dress up as their favorite star on TV. They were never scary, but the kids enjoyed dressing up as them.

*****************************************G

Although all the houses gave out some sort of treat, there was always one house that gave out the most. Mr. G always loved the traditional scary costumes the kids wore and always gave big chocolate bars and buckets full of candy to the kids who wore them. He was never able to relate to the "new costumes" those other kids had and never gave them more than any other house. As the years passed the kids not wearing the traditional scary costumes were beginning to notice that their candy stash was significantly smaller than those of the others. They felt they were being discriminated by that one old man. Not wanting to kill the guy who gave out the candy, and not wanting to stoop to the level of making a scary costume like the others, they knew all they had to do was be the only ones who came to his doors, and that simply meant eliminating the competition.

On the week before or leading up to Halloween there were always fun events in Hallowseve where everyone would be running around like crazy. There would be inflatable toys, pictures and pumpkin pie, the perfect place for someone to "accidentally" fall or get ill or something like that. The costume kids met together and decided this would be when they took out the scary kids before Halloween. As usual though, there was another person roaming who kind of fell in between. Each year one kid dressed up as the Phantom of the Opera. He was a greedy kid as well as a loner and wanted all of Mr. G's candy for himself. With the cunning and cleverness he had no one even knew what he was capable of. So let us begin a Mafia for the greatest reward of October, Halloween Candy

Baddies
- 1 kill per night
- Have BTSC

Hannah Montana: For some odd reason this girl likes her. Chooses one person to block per night.

Batman: Scary to bad guys? Not really. His costume is very poor. Copies a random night action and can use it the following night.

Power Ranger: Another good costume under appreciated by Mr. G. Spies on one person per night

Goodies:

Witch: Chooses someone to save each night

Jack-O-Lantern: Traps one person for one night/day cycle. (Blocks action, stops lynch vote, can't be lynched)

Headless zombie: At night, takes his killer with him if he dies.

Werewolf: Can bite someone once per night (will not know they have been bitten). If he bites the same person two nights in a row, he kills them.

Vampire: Spies one person each night using his bat-powers

Skeleton: Takes the role of the first goodie to die

Pirate: Can make his vote count 3x or 0x.

Independent:

Phantom: Powers unknown to the rest of you.

Up for suggestions, if not...

Hosts: GMaster479 and Slick

#2 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:54 AM

*laughs like mad* Hannah's a baddie! That's awesome :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Prince_Marth85, 19 October 2009 - 01:54 AM.

#3 DarthNoob

DarthNoob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:05 AM

I'm an addict. -.-

1. DarthNoob

#4 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1349 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:13 AM

1. DarthNoob
2. Framm 18 or Framm (if you like)

Why not. Maybe I will last longer than last game. B))
If more Exp. players want in, I will drop.

Spoiler for Haikus

#5 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:00 AM

Ahh...Why not hehe. Something to tide me over while I wait for people to be more open for Ye Olde and while I work on Disgaea Mafia.

1. DarthNoob
3. Marth

#6 clozobozo

clozobozo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:19 AM

Yay :D But my friends and I were thinking of going to a party as the power rangers lmao :P

1. DarthNoob
3. Marth
4. Clozo

#7 Derrai

Derrai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:05 AM

If I didn't sign up for this, I'd be absolutely batty

1. DarthNoob
3. Marth
4. Clozo
5. Derrai

#8 tellis150

tellis150

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:09 AM

i would like to play

#9 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2164 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:32 AM

1. DarthNoob
3. Marth
4. Clozo
5. Derrai
6. tellis150

Hey Tellis150, great to have to you on board. My suggestion is if you are new to Mafia to look over some old threads like High school Mafia 2 and the current Brush Up Mafia, as well as looking at the Newbies Guide to Mafia pinned at the top of the page to help you out. Keep checking to see when this game starts :)

#10 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:31 AM

1. DarthNoob
3. Marth
4. Clozo
5. Derrai
6. tellis150