BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

dyalDragon

Question

Ok, so you probably don't know what I'm talking about yet, right? But at least two of you will in the end. This riddle is suited to one of you in particular to a tee. You have in your sight the beginning of the end.

:ph34r: This one is a simple one, so my responses will be limited until the answer and complete reasoning are posted. I have faith that it won't be all that difficult. Enjoy!! :D (and bonus points for the origin of the title)

• Answers 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Is it like the circle of life....??? like destiny or fate...???

the wheel of fate.....??? because it's like the beginning of the end......

oh....and what's Tenacious D ??? :blink:

Tenacious D is a band that a couple comedians put together, they have a song about how they sang the greatest song in the world, but they forgot the lyrics so they have to sing a tribute to it.... it's a little cheesy but it fit's the riddle :D

and nothing yet

Ok, so you probably don't know what I'm talking about yet, right? But at least two of you will in the end. This riddle is suited to one of you in particular to a tee. You have in your sight the beginning of the end.

:ph34r: This one is a simple one, so my responses will be limited until the answer and complete reasoning are posted. I have faith that it won't be all that difficult. Enjoy!! :D (and bonus points for the origin of the title)

But at least two of you will in "the end." < of the sentence

This riddle is suited to one of you in particular to a "tee." < the

You have in your sight the beginning of the "end." < the is beside the end.

Maybe?

:ph34r: This one is a simple one, so my responses will be limited until the answer and complete reasoning are posted. I have faith that it won't be all that difficult. Enjoy!! :D

(and bonus points for the origin of the title)

i had to google this one to make sure i was thinking correctly (got the idea just now).....

:blush:

are you talking about a computer program code (tee)...???

then you can be talking about a copy.....????

Edited by EDM

ok...so i decided to read the riddle again and followed jkb's last guess....:D

in the end - N

one of you - O

to a tee - T

in your sight - R

beginning of the end - E

so i got "Notre" which could refer to "Notre Dame" which, by searching riddles, could refer to Shakepuddn's 'Riddle of the Heart' solved by DudleyDude.....that was a good riddle!!

Of course I could be wrong......:D

ok...so i decided to read the riddle again and followed jkb's last guess....biggrin.gif

in the end - N

one of you - O

to a tee - T

in your sight - R

beginning of the end - E -- partial

so i got "Notre" which could refer to "Notre Dame" which, by searching riddles, could refer to Shakepuddn's 'Riddle of the Heart' solved by DudleyDude.....that was a good riddle!!

Of course I could be wrong......biggrin.gif

not the right riddle, but i bolded a couple correct letters