BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

21 answers to this question

so as he saw someone familiar, he started using 2 hands to do something then this one armed man came up and shot him

THe guy that shot him is the one that is familar to him

Try to figure out what he knows him from

I have heard one of these before, so it is probably cheating. Unless the answer is different. It's generally presented in a form that requires several Yes/No questions to resolve, and the goal is to solve the riddle using as few questions as possible. However, if you don't want to ask the questions at all:

I actually had it all typed out, but was afraid that would ruin it. Instead, ask if the two-armed man's occupation is pertinent, and where they may have met

I hope this didn't spoil the fun.

maybe...

the man with 2 arms has one prosthetic arm. him and the one armed man were both supposed to get one, but the man now with 2 arms got it instead. he recognized him from the hospital?

haha?

It makes a difference to know that the familiar guy is the one armed guy. I think I got it.

He sold the one armed guy a gun with a crooked barrel? (which he tried to commit suicide with)

these are good ideas but jie had somthing to do with him losing his arm

PS. you may ask yes or no questions

Hmmm. I thought mine was pretty good. He sold the one armed man a gun with a crooked barrel (when he still had two arms), then the one armed man tried to kill himself with the gun, but it didn't shoot straight, so he just lost his arm instead. Now he is mad about the gun and he wants to kill the guy that sold it to him, but when he tries to do that, he hits the guy in the arm (because the gun has a crooked barrel). I guess I'm missing something.

Question: Did the one armed man intend to shoot the guy somewhere other than in the arm (the arm was not his intended target)?

Hmmm. I thought mine was pretty good. He sold the one armed man a gun with a crooked barrel (when he still had two arms), then the one armed man tried to kill himself with the gun, but it didn't shoot straight, so he just lost his arm instead. Now he is mad about the gun and he wants to kill the guy that sold it to him, but when he tries to do that, he hits the guy in the arm (because the gun has a crooked barrel). I guess I'm missing something.

Question: Did the one armed man intend to shoot the guy somewhere other than in the arm (the arm was not his intended target)?

he shot him in the arm for a reason

Heres my take on the situation:

No one has the right awnser yet.

So...

The first man saw someone familiar who was infact someone he had killed, and the one armed man also saw the first man and was there at the scene of the crime and shot him in the arm because being crippled can be worse than death...

I hope this is somewhat decent.

Here is my reasoning

The one armed guy was familiar to Joe. This means they had already met and had some business. Then it must be due to these previous business (such as a fight that made the one-armed guy the one-armed guy) the one-armed guy wants to shoot Joe. The one-armed guy had said -"You deserve to die" . But he shot him in his harm.

This means it was more greater revenge to shot in the arm than in the head. This is because, from experience, the one-armed guy has learnt that living a life of disabled was worse than death.

Here is my reasoning

The one armed guy was familiar to Joe. This means they had already met and had some business. Then it must be due to these previous business (such as a fight that made the one-armed guy the one-armed guy) the one-armed guy wants to shoot Joe. The one-armed guy had said -"You deserve to die" . But he shot him in his harm.

This means it was more greater revenge to shot in the arm than in the head. This is because, from experience, the one-armed guy has learnt that living a life of disabled was worse than death.

very good but not rite

the key to the riddle is where does he know this guy from

i'm new here but i think that joe doesn't know the one armed guy, am i correct?

For example, joe saw a girl he had sex with recently. The girl had been cheating on the one armed man because she wanted more of a man(he may have lost more than an arm

;) ). The one armed man was with the girl, found about who she had sex with, and shot joe.

In this theory Joe did or did not know about the one armed man.