Games to Come (e.g. Mafia)

618 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Okay when Redwall finally starts, this is the current order that I see. Please tell me if I am missing anything:

- Original Mafia

- Student v. Teacher

- Pro Am Mafia.

I want to see some more activity before I put Pro Am Mafia into the loop. We will need to have a lot of activity for the success I am hoping to have.

Link in my signature for the Mafia Game sign up document :)

Posted (edited) · Report post

Beta information about my newest game is now up on the Wiki. Go check it out! :D:thumbsup:

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Getting more information about my new game onto the Wiki. Just needs help with a possible role ability and also trying to decide between here or MafiaManiac.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Posted · Report post

Mafia Games spreadsheet is literally empty. Plenty of open spots over here for a Mafia Game if anyone is interested

Posted · Report post

Okay. I've only played mafia on brainden once before. I'm not sure if I should get used to the common mafia players here before I make one myself. Otherwise, I had an idea for a Pirates of Penzance mafia. (It's not very original, but I'm terrible at coming up with characters.)

Posted · Report post

Sure go for it if you want. After unreality's game is done its fine

Posted · Report post

About when will that be? I was hoping to start it on Monday. I have a lot of spare time next week, and I thought it might be better to start the game then.

Posted · Report post

Well keep an eye on unreality's game. If it is winding down feel free to put the sign ups up in the next couple of days to get any questions and stuff out of the way.

Posted · Report post

Okay.

Posted · Report post

What's the best way to arrange BTSC on brainden?

Posted · Report post

There are 2 ways. Either ask Rookie1ja to set up the Baddie/Goodie Sub-Forums, or just PM everyone that is a baddie and they all can talk in that conversation as their BTSC.

Posted · Report post

I think unreality's game will be over by the end of the week. each day is an hour and I'm pretty sure it ends at midnight :)

Posted · Report post

I have a Mafia idea under construction. Submit ideas and improvements to the "Advance Wars Mafia Ideas Thread."

Posted · Report post

I'm happy to say that I'm finished with the ideas for Advance Wars Mafia.

(Thanks, GMaster for looking over the roles!)

Posted · Report post

im thinking of cohosting a 'sherlock holmes' mafia with someone. ill probably post the basic ideas tomorrow. if anyones interested in cohosting, they can pm me. im probably not gonna start for a while, i need to refine the roles, actions, yada yada yada.

Posted · Report post

A gotham (batman) mafia

Posted · Report post

*checks BD archives for Batman Mafia*

Woah, we haven't had one :blink:

Feel free to start creating it after you are done with Angel Mafia

Posted · Report post

I have an idea for a mafia. It's a large mafia, (25 roles) so I probably shouldn't start it until september.

A reverse mafia. The innocents are sick and tired of being terrorized by the mafia, so they're calling in the FBI. The FBI are trying to infiltrate and expose the mafia, hence the name. I'm not sure if I really want to do BatMan mafia anymore, anyone else is free to ;) Check my about me for ideas. Heck, you can even copy it!

Edited by NickFleming

Posted · Report post

Actually, I was making a game called aifaM. Sort of like Mafia but not exactly it involves taking a previous Mafia where the baddies won. Every night, the Baddies bring one Goodie back to life. Once a Goodie is alive, they can use their ability to try and prevent the baddies from bringing anyone else back to life.

Hirkala and I will be working on a "Mirror Mafia" after Angel Mafia is done. It might be a while before it's (Mirror) done though.

Posted · Report post

I just thought of something. If a blocker blocks a blocker, which blocker's block blocks the blocked?

AHH! I said Block to many times and now it sounds weird!

:lol:

Posted · Report post

Okay, but it doesn't look like ours interfere much if you ask me. Mines just kind of switching around baddies vs. goodies, and is essentially FBI v mafia, while it looks like you're switching around the rules. Do you want me to not make the mafia anyways, though?

@NickFleming. In your 'idea' you have the FBI as the minority and the Mafia as the majority?

@BlaBlah: That sounds promising...but really think it out so it is balanced.

Guys, when you are set with an idea. Say that you are going to go in here so no one else takes your spot

Edited by Gmaster479

Posted · Report post

Yeah. I know. I still need to work out the fine points of aifaM. It should be fun though.

Posted · Report post

Correct Gmaster.