BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Games to Come (e.g. Mafia)

Gmaster479

Okay when Redwall finally starts, this is the current order that I see. Please tell me if I am missing anything:

- Original Mafia

- Student v. Teacher

- Pro Am Mafia.

I want to see some more activity before I put Pro Am Mafia into the loop. We will need to have a lot of activity for the success I am hoping to have.

Link in my signature for the Mafia Game sign up document :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay. I've only played mafia on brainden once before. I'm not sure if I should get used to the common mafia players here before I make one myself. Otherwise, I had an idea for a Pirates of Penzance mafia. (It's not very original, but I'm terrible at coming up with characters.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A reverse mafia. The innocents are sick and tired of being terrorized by the mafia, so they're calling in the FBI. The FBI are trying to infiltrate and expose the mafia, hence the name. I'm not sure if I really want to do BatMan mafia anymore, anyone else is free to ;) Check my about me for ideas. Heck, you can even copy it!

Edited by NickFleming

Actually, I was making a game called aifaM. Sort of like Mafia but not exactly it involves taking a previous Mafia where the baddies won. Every night, the Baddies bring one Goodie back to life. Once a Goodie is alive, they can use their ability to try and prevent the baddies from bringing anyone else back to life.

Hirkala and I will be working on a "Mirror Mafia" after Angel Mafia is done. It might be a while before it's (Mirror) done though.

Okay, but it doesn't look like ours interfere much if you ask me. Mines just kind of switching around baddies vs. goodies, and is essentially FBI v mafia, while it looks like you're switching around the rules. Do you want me to not make the mafia anyways, though?

@NickFleming. In your 'idea' you have the FBI as the minority and the Mafia as the majority?

@BlaBlah: That sounds promising...but really think it out so it is balanced.

Guys, when you are set with an idea. Say that you are going to go in here so no one else takes your spot

Edited by Gmaster479