Fat Tony

Members
  • Content count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Community Reputation

0

About Fat Tony

  • Rank
    Newbie

Fat Tony's Activity

  1. Fat Tony added a post in a topic TMM-X (Trainer Manual Mafia-X)   

    Here are all the roles if you like
    Mew: Ogre
    Hidden: Troll

    Fat Tony: Dragon

    Raven: Princess
    Flame: Witch
    SMV: Prince
    Mar: Fairy
    Hotter: Unicorn
    Chad: Sparrow
    • 0
  2. Fat Tony added a post in a topic TMM-X (Trainer Manual Mafia-X)   

    @ Hosts : When we send our actions in, do we send them to MissKitten or Nana7 or BOTH?
    • 0
  3. Fat Tony added a post in a topic TMM-X (Trainer Manual Mafia-X)   

    @ Host
    -For lynch ties: D1 tie means no one dies, after that is individual coin toss as to who dies.

    Does this mean each player gets their own toss, so lynch can be both die, either one, or none dies?
    • 0
  4. Fat Tony added a post in a topic TMM-X (Trainer Manual Mafia-X)   

    @ Mew there's a 70% chance that each one of us is a goodie, 20% baddie and 10% indie,
    These numbers work well if there was 10 players, but only 9 in this game.
    • 0
  5. Fat Tony added a post in a topic   

    @ EDM re-Brainden Rules....they longer then that silly joke of Newminators and nearly as funny
    • 0
  6. Fat Tony added a post in a topic Newbie Mafia   

    Host: MiKi and Nana7
    1. Flamebride
    2. TheChad
    3. SMV
    4. mew
    5. Roy-chan (hotterthnfire)
    6.
    7. Fat Tony
    8.
    9.
    10.

    Mentors:
    1. Auramyna
    2. Thalia
    3.
    4.

    Backups:
    1. smoth333
    2. tolecnal
    3.
    • 0