Hooded Figure: Araver
1. Molly Mae - ABSTAIN
2. Hirkala - ABSTAIN
3. maurice - Lynched and found to beChina
4. Thalia - ABSTAIN
5. curr3nt - arrested by Sweden - cannot vote, post or be voted during D3.
6. Framm - Killed by the Secret Alliance
7. Shadow7 - ABSTAIN
9. golfjunkie - ABSTAIN
10. Marq - ABSTAIN
11. Vineetrika - Lynched and found to be Australia
seems cheap to end it this way with everyone friends... and strangely suspicious too. What does Hirk gain by doing this?
Hooded figure: Araver
1. Molly Mae - Voting for Maurice
2. Hirkala - Voting for Vine
3. maurice - Voting for Vine
4. Thalia - Voting for golfjunkie
5. curr3nt - Voting for golfjunkie
6. Framm - Voting for Hirkala
7. Shadow7 - Voting for Hirkala
8. solman - arrested by Sweden - cannot vote or be voted during D1.
10. Marq - Voting for Maurice
11. Vineetrika - Voting for Hirkala
okay, so once again, voting for an inactive is a bad idea. I acted last night, but was unsuccessful. Hopefully tonight will bring success. Mo and Hirk, your supposed voting for each other, then coalescing into a cohesive team has me worried. Give me a reason not to vote for you.
Germany -- Its economic influence grows steadily which leads to an increase in political influence. Sometimes is forced to save nations in dire need, but would prefer preventing actions. Each night can choose to save a player or try to guess the Night Kill carrier. If Germany guesses correctly, the NK is blocked (but not the other action of that player).
WinCon: Must save a player or block the Night kill to be allowed to leave.
this wincon seems to be much easier to determine if it is fulfilled or not, whereas the rest of the wincons rely on a lot of inferred/gathered info. Makes it easy for Germany to know when they can leave.