GrandChasePlayer3 added a topic in New Logic/Math Puzzles1. What does this say? MEREPEAT
2. What does this say? FriendsMisunderstandingFriends
3. What does this mean? CCCCCCC
4. What does this mean? tivalne
5. Who is this: 1d2r3a4c5u6l7a8?
6. What does this say: T RN?
7. What does this say? Pot oooooooo
8.What does this say?
9. What does this say?
10. What does this say?
11.What does this say?
12. What does this say?
I'm A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z
13.What does this say?
14.What does this say?
15.What does this say?
16.What does this say?
17.What does this say?
18.What does this say?
19.What does this say?
20.What does this say?
21.What does this say?
22.What does this say?
23.How can you get 10 horses in to 9 stables, bearing in mind that each horse must have its own stable?
24.What does this say?
25.What does this say?
27.What does this say?
28.What does this say? nhappy
29.What does this say? STRAWBERRYcake
- 9 replies
- 1346 views
GrandChasePlayer3 added a topic in New Logic/Math Puzzles1. Detective Sara Dunts was called in for an investigation on a Saturday morning. Mr. John Gooding had mysteriously vanished from his one story home, Sara was told. "I'll phone Mrs. Glen, the caretaker, and get you the address." Detective Chad Sandlers, Sara's partner, said. Sara stood waiting as he made the call. "Okay, everything's set. Mrs. Glen will be expecting you in half an hour at 232 Parker At." Detective Chad said.
Sara hopped out of her car and walked up the long path that led to the house. Right away she was ushered inside by Mrs. Glen. "Detective, I'm so glad you came. The last place I saw Mr. Gooding was in his room. I suspected that would be your first question." Mrs. Glen said somewhat nervously. She walked Sara into the other room. "Up here," Mrs. Glen called from a twisting flight of stairs. The front door banged shut just as Sara started up the steps. "Oh, I must have left the door open. The wind must have shut it." Mrs. Glen said. Again they started up the stairs.
They walked up the enormous stairway. Halfway up detective Sara noticed a weather vane through the window. She realized that the wind was blowing west and in order for it to have shut the door it would have to have been blowing east. Then Sara realized for the first time that there was a third set of footsteps on the stairs. Then it dawned on her and she realized she had walked into a trap. How did Sara know she had walked into a trap?
2. A detective who was mere days from cracking an international smuggling ring has suddenly gone missing. While inspecting his last-known location, you find a note:
710 57735 34 5508 51 7718
Currently there are 3 suspects: Bill, John, and Todd. Can you break the detective's code and find the criminal's name?
3. Shauna was killed one Sunday morning. The police know who they are going to arrest from this bit of information:
April was getting the mail
Alyssa was doing laundry
Reggie was cooking
Mark was planting in the garden
Who killed Shauna and how did the police know who to arrest?
4. There is a man found dead in a circular mansion. The detective interviews the cook, maid, and babysitter. The cook said he couldn't have done it because he was preparing the meal. The maid said she couldn't have done it because she was dusting the corners. The babysitter said she couldn't because she was playing with the children. Who was lying?
5. A man is found dead one Saturday morning. He was killed while his wife was sleeping. The wife tells the police all that she knows. She tells them that the cook was cooking breakfast, the maid was cleaning and the butler was getting the mail. The police immediately arrest the person who is responsible. Who is responsible and why?
6. A crime has been committed at Freemont Street. The main suspect is a man named Sean Baker. It was said that a man had been walking along the pathway when he was suddenly shot in the stomach. The suspect had brown hair, blue eyes and wore a baggy Armani suit just like Sean Baker's.
Sean was asked to tell the story right from the beginning. "Well," said Sean, "I was just hanging around the park when I saw this man walking along the pathway. Suddenly, a guy came up from behind him and shot him! I ran home as fast as I could." The policemen asked him to give a description of the murderer. "He had a red moustache, red hair and a baggy Armani suit on."
"I think this man is telling a lie," said one of the policemen. How did he know?
7. A man went into a party and drank some of the punch. He then left early. Everyone at the party who drunk the punch subsequently died of poisoning. Why did the man not die?
8. Jack tells Jill, "This isn't the $5 bill you left on the the table. I found it between pages 15 and 16 of Harry Potter."
Jill retorts, "You're lying and I can prove it." How did Jill know?
9. A man walked in the house. He was about to hang up his coat when he heard his wife say, "No John! Don't do it!" There was a shot and the woman was dead. There was a police officer, a doctor, and a lawyer standing next to her. The woman's husband knew that the police officer did it. But how did the husband know?
10. A man and a woman live peacefully in a house together. But one day the woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over five minutes. Finally, she hangs him, but ten minutes later they go out and enjoy a wonderful dinner. How can this be?
- 20 replies
- 1655 views