1. Let's say (hypothetically) there is a bullet, which can shoot through any barrier.
Let's say there is also an absolutely bullet-proof armour, and nothing gets through it. What will happen, if such bullet hits such armour?
2. Can a man drown in the fountain of eternal life?
3. Your mission is to not accept the mission. Do you accept?
4. This girl goes into the past and kills her Grandmother.
Since her Grandmother is dead the girl was never born, if she was never born she never killed her grandmother and she was born.
5. If the temperature this morning is 0 degrees and the Weather Channel says, "it will be twice as cold tomorrow,".... What will the temperature be?
6. Answer truthfully (yes or no) to the following question: Will the next word you say be no?
7. What happens if you are in a car going the speed of light and you turn your headlights on?
The speed of light is a small part of what is light as a whole. If you believe the speed of light is equal to 299,792,458 meters per second absolutely relative to all matter, I contend that you have put too much trust in the Scientific Establishment and you are easily distracted by shiny objects and statistics that declare elitisms.
8. He concluded with this challenge:
Let the God Almighty create a stone, which he can not pick up (is not capable of lifting)!